Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Looking for people to join me for joint purchase of big land

Register

Click Here!

rajus19

Hi,
I have seen several Ads selling 50-500 acres of land. The prices for such lands are usually cheap and but they are not willing to sell small pieces.

I am looking for like minded people who can form a group together to buy a large piece of land and divide it in ratio of their investments. Please contact me if you are interested for such a group buying.

I can invest upto 10Lacs only and looking for people who can pool up money to a buy a big piece of land. The intent of my purchase is to develop an Organic farm.
Its a nice idea, I can be counted for an amount of 20 lacks with in 100km from Bangalore.

Thanks,
Srini

meeraa

Hi, This is Meera, am having 48 acres of Agricultural land (Cultivated Coconut & Rice) near Ramanathapuram with EB and regular water supply...for further details pls contact - 9976910732

akshatha

I am based in Bangalore and we are looking for land on Bangalore Mysore road for organic farming pls let me know if there are some. You can contact me on look4akshatha@yahoo.co.in It would be nice if we can look for more people and buy a large piece. We are looking for land worth about 5 lakhs per acre. Once some land is found we can meet up and then decide.

Thanks
Akshatha

akshatha

I am based in Bangalore and we are looking for land on Bangalore Mysore road for organic farming pls let me know if there are some. You can contact me on look4akshatha@yahoo.co.in It would be nice if we can look for more people and buy a large piece. We are looking for land worth about 5 lakhs per acre. Once some land is found we can meet up and then decide.

Thanks
Akshatha

sivasp

Hello,
I am also interested if you are creating a project in Tamil Nadu or Karnataka.

Thank you.

with regards
Siva.

varmakcm

Hi,
I have seen several Ads selling 50-500 acres of land. The prices for such lands are usually cheap and but they are not willing to sell small pieces.

I am looking for like minded people who can form a group together to buy a large piece of land and divide it in ratio of their investments. Please contact me if you are interested for such a group buying.

I can invest upto 10Lacs only and looking for people who can pool up money to a buy a big piece of land. The intent of my purchase is to develop an Organic farm.
Hi jyoti
Its a good idea-I can club up with you - but where are you planning to buy ?
And if jointly purchased - will you be in a position to manage the other plots not belonging to you.Iam capable to purchase 100 acrs ,contact me varmakcm in rediff,