Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Looking for people to join me for joint purchase of big land

Register

Click Here!

anbusan

25 acre at kariapatti

sir
we are having 25 acre for sale in near kariapatti and just 12 km from madurai to aruppukottai 4 way track sir.price is RS.1.20 lakhs only sir.soil is red soil .property located in city bus route sir.pls private message with ur contact number to as sir.water source 50 feet bore well sir.

caskarora

agriculture land

Hi,
I have seen several Ads selling 50-500 acres of land. The prices for such lands are usually cheap and but they are not willing to sell small pieces.

I am looking for like minded people who can form a group together to buy a large piece of land and divide it in ratio of their investments. Please contact me if you are interested for such a group buying.

I can invest upto 10Lacs only and looking for people who can pool up money to a buy a big piece of land. The intent of my purchase is to develop an Organic farm.
i can provide you with excellent agricultural land within 100 kms of bangalore towards hyderabad.
minimum area would be 70 acres and upto 500 acres.
the avg price would be around 1.5 lacs per acre.

if interested contact me on 8884100440 or caskarora@cakansalsingla.com

neelkant

hi i am very much interested kdly contact me
thanks and regards
NEEL OBEROI

Last edited by a moderator:

neelkant

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi i am very much interested kdly contact me
thanks and regards
NEEL OBEROI

dharm_deo

I am intrested

Hi Jayothi,
I am interested to join could you please send across more details and also contact details
Dharm Deo

geetharc

sir
we are having 25 acre for sale in near kariapatti and just 12 km from madurai to aruppukottai 4 way track sir.price is RS.1.20 lakhs only sir.soil is red soil .property located in city bus route sir.pls private message with ur contact number to as sir.water source 50 feet bore well sir.
Hi sir,

I am from Aruppukottai. Please contact me

vidiyala7

Interested in Farm Land

Please let me know the details of farm land so that I may join if the land is abutting black top road, about 50-60 kms from Hyderabad From Kothur-Shadnagar. Land should have bore wells atleast 1 bore well for not less than 7-8 acres.

avshan

I want to join this project

Hi, Jyotipg,

I have been serching for partners.

I too can invest upto 10Lacs provided the amount of EMI should be borne by the returns of cultivated land.

I am only interested in Karnataka, my native. Kindly contact me
AVS

avshan

Hi,
I have seen several Ads selling 50-500 acres of land. The prices for such lands are usually cheap and but they are not willing to sell small pieces.

I am looking for like minded people who can form a group together to buy a large piece of land and divide it in ratio of their investments. Please contact me if you are interested for such a group buying.

I can invest upto 10Lacs only and looking for people who can pool up money to a buy a big piece of land. The intent of my purchase is to develop an Organic farm.
Hi, Jyotipg,

I too can invest upto 10Lacs provided the amount of EMI should be borne by the returns of cultivated land.

I am only interested in Karnataka, my native. Kindly contact me on

Regards,
AVS

kishorbh

Interested

Hi,

I am also looking for agriculture land near Dapoli, Mandangad & Raogad district. I am looking for at least 60% table land. If you are having option within these areas, please let me know.

Regards,
kishor

abhinkoi

Hi, Jyotipg,

I am only interested in Karnataka, my native. Kindly contact me on

Regards,
AVS
I am also interested. Please contact me if the plan is in or around Bangalore. Not very far from Bangalore.

Send me a message.

Thanks
Abhi

kpan

Hi,

Hi! Good idea - I too would be interested if the land is around Bangalore. If the location of the landcan be furnished I also know of a few friend who are interested.
Please reply at the earliest.

sanparag

Yes i m intrested

Hi,

Pls reply me details on sam_parag9@yahoo.com with u r contact info