Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Looking for people to join me for joint purchase of big land

Register

Click Here!

sathish910

RE : Looking for people to join me for joint purchase of big land

hi , I am also interested in buying like this, pls have touch with me ...

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

greenhand

Location? Iwould like people who are interested tojoin this sort of pooled buyingsay within 150km from mumbai mailme

tigi

group purchase

Hi Joti
Whatever happened?
There has been plenty of interest and response to your post- but no response from you

jyotipg

First of all, Sincere Apologies for my absence from this forum.

Being clear here, I dont have a land in sight to offer to you immediately. But the intent is to meet some of you who are genuinely interested. There are enough land for sale even on this forum. So, getting some similar thinking people is more important.

I am based out of bangalore, so would ideally prefer to get a land within 150kms for bangalore where I can visit over the weekends. I see that there are some lands available in Madanpalle area of Andhra Pradesh which are around 100kms of bangalore.

I am not a farmer, so I am NOT looking for a land in karnataka due to serious restriction locally due to which non-farmers can't legally buy agricultural land here.

I am also fine to put my money even at a place faraway from bangalore as long as one of the group member is in vicinity of the land and can manage it.

Since, its a more of a relationship based on trust, I think it might be better if we can meet in person over the weekend in bangalore and see whether our thoughts really align to run a joint farm. If you are interested to meet up, I am reachable at nine-six-three-two-eight-four-zero-zero-nine-eight.

For people who are not in bangalore but still want to be part of this group, please send your phone numbers so that we can do a tele-conf/video conf with you during the meeting.

Regards,
JP

totalamc

land for organicq

we have land for organic and biotech business, u can contact us for more than 25 acres land in panvel only, best location with water, worker, and more.. near with all connectivity form goa to pune....

karthi7

Hi,
I have seen several Ads selling 50-500 acres of land. The prices for such lands are usually cheap and but they are not willing to sell small pieces.

I am looking for like minded people who can form a group together to buy a large piece of land and divide it in ratio of their investments. Please contact me if you are interested for such a group buying.

I can invest upto 10Lacs only and looking for people who can pool up money to a buy a big piece of land. The intent of my purchase is to develop an Organic farm.
Please add to me and get more information like location, type of land etc.. i am from coimbatore my contact no.

amit71

Hi,
I have seen several Ads selling 50-500 acres of land. The prices for such lands are usually cheap and but they are not willing to sell small pieces.

I am looking for like minded people who can form a group together to buy a large piece of land and divide it in ratio of their investments. Please contact me if you are interested for such a group buying.

I can invest upto 10Lacs only and looking for people who can pool up money to a buy a big piece of land. The intent of my purchase is to develop an Organic farm.
Wondering if you can provide more information on what are you planning to do and location etc. I am willing to pool in money along with some time.

-

neelkant

Wondering if you can provide more information on what are you planning to do and location etc. I am willing to pool in money along with some time.

ram4uintpt

Hi...

Hi,

Its looks interesting to me and in line with my plans. To evaluate more,please share the details of the location and what kind of plans you have for the farm.

nat2010

hi jyoti
plz do let me know where are the locations u prefer! if something match with me i can join with u for my farm project

sonadeshpande

looking for a joint purchase of land

[Dear Sir,pls call me to discuss your idea.Have been thinking about a joint purchase with friends but it has not materialised.

sksomani

Agro Land

Dear Sir,

We are also in Agriculture business and interested in buying land. Pl. let us know detail location of land along with the soil and water conditions. Also
which type of crops can be taken from that land. We are also intersted in leasing in of Agro land.

Pl. send mail to me .

reg.

sonadeshpande

Location? Iwould like people who are interested tojoin this sort of pooled buyingsay within 150km from mumbai mailme
Dear sir,
I have posted a similar thread regarding pooled land buying in Maharashtra.Contact me on Regards,Mrs Deshpande