Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Looking for people to join me for joint purchase of big land

Register

Click Here!

randhir_s

I would be interested. I already have 10 acres of land touching Bhama Asked dam near pune but am finding it difficult to develop it on my own.

would like to collaborate with other like minded people, have excellent ideas and tie ups in the area of eco-spritual / Organic/ natural farming

neelkant

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please contact me . I would be interested in the same. Which city are you planning for the same.
Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:

anuj12

I m interested only if it is located in Maharashtra, & near about Pune area.
Interested only for Hightech Farming purpose, & not for commercial plotting purpose.
Thanks

anbusan

cheap agri land in madurai

sir
we are having cheap red soil in sivagangai district sir .this is land located in on the road and having good water source sir.this is price only RS.1100/cent sir if any one interested

we are need group of buyer who is going purchase 250 acre and split into partial land sir

neelkant

hi pls tell me location i am also interested in purchasing land thanks

kisan9

Do anybody know or have land about 50-100 acres in Devgad, which is table plot, good for mango plantation, so that we all can buy 5-10 acres in group.
The price should be Rs50,000 per acre.

Agents are welcome to make an offer.

-Krishna

pratikji

looking cheap10 to 25 acre agriculture or banjar land in north india

we are looking cheap10 to 25 acre agriculture or banjar land in any where in north india and we are also planning to invest in north india in warehouse ,daily farms and cultivation of Ayurveda medicine if anybody have such type land and please contact me..

satish0247

Hi i would be interested if it is around krishnagiri , somewhat near to bangalore or in tamilnadu.

neelkant

Hi jyoti
Its a good idea-I can club up with you - but where are you planning to buy ?
And if jointly purchased - will you be in a position to manage the other plots not belonging to you.
contact me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
neel oberoi

samm

please call me

hi please call me. let me understand the proposal. i also have good proposals in konkam

pratap62

purchase land

hai,
i am pratap n has interested to buy land in shares. pl contact at . this kind of land should have some kind of utility n appreciation ahead.
thks.

kenny28

kenny

Hi Sir,

I am also planning to put a share to buy the land. You can contact me on my mail [

Hi,
I have seen several Ads selling 50-500 acres of land. The prices for such lands are usually cheap and but they are not willing to sell small pieces.

I am looking for like minded people who can form a group together to buy a large piece of land and divide it in ratio of their investments. Please contact me if you are interested for such a group buying.

I can invest upto 10Lacs only and looking for people who can pool up money to a buy a big piece of land. The intent of my purchase is to develop an Organic farm.

neelkant

Hi jyoti
And if jointly purchased - will you be in a position to manage the other plots not belonging to you.
contact me

kishaloy

Hi jyoti
contact me[/QUOT

Is there anyone interested in Krishnagiri district of Tamilnadu, I myself don't know Tamil so will be very good to have a person who knows Tamil :)

Regards

kishaloy

Hi,
I have seen several Ads selling 50-500 acres of land. The prices for such lands are usually cheap and but they are not willing to sell small pieces.

I am looking for like minded people who can form a group together to buy a large piece of land and divide it in ratio of their investments. Please contact me if you are interested for such a group buying.

I can invest upto 10Lacs only and looking for people who can pool up money to a buy a big piece of land. The intent of my purchase is to develop an Organic farm.

I am also looking for a similar Silver Oak farm to start with and then to expand gradually at around 100 Kms from Bangalore.
Regards,
Kishaloy

neelkant

Hi,

Hi
Please inform the location, type of soil, irrigation facility , crops grown in the land suggested for group purchase