Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land in Thrissur Palakkad

Register

Click Here!

architectroshan

I am looking for land in Thrissur or Palakkad.
I am looking for minimum of 10 acres of land. The land has to be adjoining any type of flowing water!!

The need is to plant different types of trees and plants that are fast disappearing from Kerala.

sasichelakara

Land in the side of Bharatha Puzha.

I am looking for minimum of 10 acres of land. The land has to be adjoining any type of flowing water!!

The need is to plant different types of trees and plants that are fast disappearing from Kerala.
Sir,
We have a land at Mayannur Thrissur District, in the side of Bharatha Puzha for sale.
The total area is approx 6 Acres and the banks of River is minimum 400 Meters.
One side of this plot is 8meter road and the other side is 3 meter road. Both are ending at Bharatha Puzha.
Whole area is fensed with barbed wire and cultivated with Coconut, Jathi, Tappiocca. All these are planted within one year.
If you are interested please contact
sasichelakara@gmail.com
Mobile 09447151594
thanks
sasi

varikkoden

We have 28 acres of land fully rubber estate in near sornur, palakkad, 12 years tapped trees, @11k/cent.
Please contact....

Last edited by a moderator:

nishantnetaji

5 acre 12 cent land available for sale in annamanada, chalakudy. 20 kms from airport. water frontage land. jaathikka grown area(nutmeg). 1.5 lakhs per cent.

Please contact...

Last edited by a moderator: