Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Invest in Dairy Business and earn 30% returns Per year

Register

Click Here!

sschouhan

apply for this project

dear,
i want to do this businesses. what to do & how to apply this project. plz revert back on ma id. i completely ready do for this job.

mothilal

We are running the dairy farm very profitably in chittoor and selling the milk directly to major players like Tirumala Dairy and planning to increase capacity to 2500 liters a day in the next 2 years, long term plan is to become a major player in the industry.

We are looking for partners and investors to fuel this growth plan, we have investment options starting from 50,000/- Rupees to a few lakhs, with a guaranteed return of 30% Per Annum, investment of 2,00,000/- Rupees for a period of 3 years will get you returns of 5000/- rupees every month or a total sum of 4,00,000/- Rupees after completion of 3 year term

You will get the returns irrespective of the performance of the business and you don’t have to work, the investment are provided security of the dairy farm and a personal guarantee by the farm owners

following are additional details fo the current set up

Current set up:

Small Dairy Farm with 20 Crossbred Holstein Friesian cows
Initial investment Rs.21,90,000/-
Net profit per annum Rs.14,43,677/-

Breakeven point

Total investment /net profit = breakeven point

2190000/1443677= 1.5 years (all the investment will be recovered within 18 months)
Business risks and prospects:

Risks: this is a relatively risk free business as the market for the milk is guaranteed and cows can be covered by insurance
Prospects:
The business has high market growth and low market cap and protected by govenment as well due to the large number of farmers depending on it, which gives us an opportunity to expand like no other business can.

send me a PM with your contact details to be a part of this highly profitable venture

Manas Reddy
dear friend
i also heard many failure stories in this business and recently in near by village a
person invested 20 lakhs on this dairy farm and he brought workers(bihar) and
animals(buffaloes from hariyan).workers were paid very high wages but they left
away .buffaloes also diseased and some also died all this causes made a farmer
economically bad,timewastage and so many failure stories are heard and also seen .
so please give me some important suggestions about dairy farm and also tell me that
where workers are found in plenty in our ap where you brought from and what wages
you are paying ?

thank you

jaidimadhu

are you using milking michine

hai this is madhusudhan reddy
i asking some quetion in dairy industry the cows are sutable in our weather in nizamabad summar temparetur 45 degrees .
and one more quetion your are uesing milking michin how is working I thing to start the dairy i woud like prifar buffelos and some cows becouse lebor prablams

chiku_it_invent

Please send me reply

i am waiting your reply. and if suppose i want to purchase HF cow so is it possible and what is requirement for the care of HF Cow.

Pls giv reply.

Last edited by a moderator:

manas reddy

Workers

Mr. Motilal,

in dairy farming if you have a small set up you have to be the first worker, and supervisor and have to stay on the farm, if not don't do farming and kill animals,

we have hired local workers from local villages

dear friend
i also heard many failure stories in this business and recently in near by village a
person invested 20 lakhs on this dairy farm and he brought workers(bihar) and
animals(buffaloes from hariyan).workers were paid very high wages but they left
away .buffaloes also diseased and some also died all this causes made a farmer
economically bad,timewastage and so many failure stories are heard and also seen .
so please give me some important suggestions about dairy farm and also tell me that
where workers are found in plenty in our ap where you brought from and what wages
you are paying ?

thank you

rajeshnet83

Hi Manas,

I am interested in investing in your dairy farm but before that I would like to meet you in person to discuss more on this and like to visit your dairy farm once.

Please let me know your contact number.

Thanks,

Rajesh

divyaonline

Running dairy for sale with all the infrastructure

Hi,
We are located 28kms from Banglore and have a running dairy with 17 HF cows along with the complete setup such as labour quaters/sheds, Animal shed which can accommodate 40 cows, Running Borewill with 2 inches water, milking machine and other equipments for sale as we are planning to leave Bangalore. Out of 17 animals 13 are conceived and are between 3-8 months confirmed. Hence we are getting the yield (milk) of 70-75 litres per day.Please contact through PM for further details.

Regards,
Divya

srishaila

Dairy farming

Dear Manas,

I am D.Srishaila, from Bangalore.I have got 10 acres of land in chitradurga district.I am interested in dairy farming project.Pls can you guide me,thanks.
Regards
srihaila
Bangalore

kolimi_cs

dairy

Hi Manas Reddy garu,

Can you please give me your contact number so that i talk to you little detailed about this project or send me detailed project report to my mail

Thanks & Regards
Chandra

We are running the dairy farm very profitably in chittoor and selling the milk directly to major players like Tirumala Dairy and planning to increase capacity to 2500 liters a day in the next 2 years, long term plan is to become a major player in the industry.

We are looking for partners and investors to fuel this growth plan, we have investment options starting from 50,000/- Rupees to a few lakhs, with a guaranteed return of 30% Per Annum, investment of 2,00,000/- Rupees for a period of 3 years will get you returns of 5000/- rupees every month or a total sum of 4,00,000/- Rupees after completion of 3 year term

You will get the returns irrespective of the performance of the business and you don’t have to work, the investment are provided security of the dairy farm and a personal guarantee by the farm owners

following are additional details fo the current set up

Current set up:

Small Dairy Farm with 20 Crossbred Holstein Friesian cows
Initial investment Rs.21,90,000/-
Net profit per annum Rs.14,43,677/-

Breakeven point

Total investment /net profit = breakeven point

2190000/1443677= 1.5 years (all the investment will be recovered within 18 months)
Business risks and prospects:

Risks: this is a relatively risk free business as the market for the milk is guaranteed and cows can be covered by insurance
Prospects:
The business has high market growth and low market cap and protected by govenment as well due to the large number of farmers depending on it, which gives us an opportunity to expand like no other business can.

send me a PM with your contact details to be a part of this highly profitable venture

Manas Reddy

manas reddy

Thanks for everything

Hi All,

Thanks for the positive response, i am happy to inform you that with blessing of SAI BABA i have already closed the deal with a great partner that i found through agricultureinformation.com

i will keep your contact details and get in touch with you for future business proposals.

Manas Reddy

rclal156

Small-dairy-

Mr.REDDY

I AM PLANNING TOSET UP SMALL DAIRY PLANT IN HOUSOR

PL.GIVE YOUR CONTACT DETAIL

REGARDS

kiranalu

congratulations for finding the business partner. You are goal oriented person and achieved finally what you want.

Now coming to negatives:
1. Your initial post promising 30% makes everyone (especially experienced people) feel you are one of those fraudsters who thrives on peoples greed.
2. Your cost and profit calculations are hyped to some extent causing more doubt.
3. Your responses to experienced people and their comments shows your inability to accept negative comments and immaturity. You are still learning and I wish you good future.
4. As thread progressed I got feeling you may not be a fraudster. Our banks who are supposed to encourage our industries (dairy) are not helping them. I assume that you have not submitted realistic plan to them. Instead of paying 10% interest to banks you are accepting to pay 30% to private investors due to lack of help from banks.
5. As most of the set up was ready for dairy of 20 cows you can almost certainly make profit on your investment (with help of your father and brother).
6. Finally thanks for starting thread which gave some information for all dairy farm starters.

manas reddy

Thanks for the comments

Mr. Kiran,

Thanks for your comments,

Please introduce yourself before commenting, what is your profession and experience?

if you are experienced in dairy farming please give details of your exp. so that we understand your point of view,

"responses to experienced people and their comments" were appropriate, please understand the back ground of the so called "experienced people" first Dairy man - this person who does not wish to disclose his name claims to have been running a dairy farm for more than 4 years yet he dose not know the difference between Dry matter and feed concentrate and i am sure he has a dairy of buffaloes (its very difficult to identify when buffaloes are ready for insemination - this is as per dairy man's post) a buffalo dairy farm is no comparison to a HF cow dairy farm

and secondly Mr. Prateek, He is a sales guy when he sells cows he claims a lot but when he comments he claims very little, i know he is a very experienced man, but he is not a dairy farmer he is an agent who sells cows thats it

You may find me aggressive, but sometimes you have to be to that way to put up your point, again i am not writing this to you but for the benefit of the people.

Manas Reddy

congratulations for finding the business partner. You are goal oriented person and achieved finally what you want.

Now coming to negatives:
1. Your initial post promising 30% makes everyone (especially experienced people) feel you are one of those fraudsters who thrives on peoples greed.
2. Your cost and profit calculations are hyped to some extent causing more doubt.
3. Your responses to experienced people and their comments shows your inability to accept negative comments and immaturity. You are still learning and I wish you good future.
4. As thread progressed I got feeling you may not be a fraudster. Our banks who are supposed to encourage our industries (dairy) are not helping them. I assume that you have not submitted realistic plan to them. Instead of paying 10% interest to banks you are accepting to pay 30% to private investors due to lack of help from banks.
5. As most of the set up was ready for dairy of 20 cows you can almost certainly make profit on your investment (with help of your father and brother).
6. Finally thanks for starting thread which gave some information for all dairy farm starters.

aparange

Nbfc

Hi Manas,

I have been with Karvy (2 years), then edelweiss capital(5 years) and now working with General Atlantic a pvt equity fund, after my MBA in finance.

I am a bit curious to see you refer to the ruling on NBFC and your organisation's fund raising plan. can you pls clarify ?

manas reddy

Mr. Aparange,

I am surprised to see that after so much of exp. in finance you still have such doubts, i am not sure if you have seen the earlier post on the subject in the same thread, i am pasting the same below

since i have already have the required funds i do not need any more, however i am replying to the thread for the benefit of the people.

section 45 IA of RBI act is actually a Non Banking Financial companies ACT, which includes all companies involved in non banking financial business

following is the link for further explanation

Non-banking financial company - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Business Portal of India : Business Financing : Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs)

the ACT dose not include any other form of business apart from NBFC (Non Banking Financial companies) we are not a financial company

Secondly

Bonds - no company can issue bonds with approval - but we are not issuing bonds

As i clearly mentioned earlier, if you are an investor you will be giving a loan to the dairy farm there is no question of bonds

you are welcome to post a reply

Manas Reddy

Hi Manas,

I have been with Karvy (2 years), then edelweiss capital(5 years) and now working with General Atlantic a pvt equity fund, after my MBA in finance.

I am a bit curious to see you refer to the ruling on NBFC and your organisation's fund raising plan. can you pls clarify ?

aparange

Benefit of others

Hi Manas,

You have a strange point of putting ur point forward. I ws just keen to find out why you were comparing and NBFC to ur dairy ?

for the benefit of others, Manas can raise funds at what ever rate of interest he wants, as long as he does not lend those funds to someone else at a higher rate of interest - tht would be an NBFC.

the funds can be raised either a stake sale or just a loan.

What applies is the concept of caveat emptor or Buyer beware
When we fund a project we insist on a collateral gurantee for eg in dairy, we structure the deal in such a way that the cows or the land is purchased in the name of the PE firm with a lease shown to the dairy.

this is a safeguard against what normally happens in this sector which is the main company will have all the assets and subsidiary companies ( minority stake) then once the funding is done, the assets are transferred to the subsidiary company. which make the owner not liable to the creditors or liquidation as there are no assets. We can do this as the quantum of funds is high

nothing personal Manas, but I am surprised that banks are not supporting you as they have priority lending instructions.

krishnann

Iam the partner

Dear All

Thanks for the good discussion. Iam the one who initiated partnership with Mr.Manas . I visited the farm and discussed all aspects before initiating a partnership dairy farm.

Mr.Manas , his brother and his Father are great people with good ambition. There is no doubt about their sincerity . Intentions were clear with their expansion plan which they are progressing now

Thanks
Krishnan.N