Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Invest in Dairy Business and earn 30% returns Per year

Register

Click Here!

manas reddy

Good sales man

Mr. Prateek,

Please forgive me if i have hurt your feelings in any way, i can be blunt at times

You must be a very good sales man to be able to sell 20liter peak production cow at Rs.50,000/- hats off for you on that

the cows that you have shown are in late pregnancy and that i have put up are post pregnancy, every body knows late pregnancy cows look the most beautiful and the udders are really big, please post the pics of the same cows after pregnancy then everybody will know the truth!!!

also please let me know the age and price of the 2nd cow that that you have shown, i will buy it at Rs. 50,000/- if the age is below 5 years, i am not impressed with the 1st one at all

i would really appreciate two way sharing of information rather than forcing your ideas on others

Also i tell you again i am trying all possible ways to get investments this is not the only form of investment that i am looking at.

manas reddy

Looks like lot of investment on the cow shed

Mr. Prateek,

No offense, but i think you have invested a lot on the cow shed and also the flooring is not well drained this will lead to infection, there should be not cracks or chance for water to stagnant

Based on your third photo the cost structure looks high, profits of dairy farming is inversely proportional to the cost

see below more pics of quality HF CB cow !

prateekvaish

Pics of cow shed:-

well manas,

The pics are for animals and not for shed. pls find below pics of cow sheds. A dairy farmer must be very patient manas as he has to deal will living beings whose mental faculties are less developed. Now, Dont try to be an advisor on dairy Farming with almost nil knowledge about the subject. The doubts are created about your plans not because of plan but because of you attitude and irrational thinking.[/B]
Mr. Prateek,

No offense, but i think you have invested a lot on the cow shed and also the flooring is not well drained this will lead to infection, there should be not cracks or chance for water to stagnant

Based on your third photo the cost structure looks high, profits of dairy farming is inversely proportional to the cost

prateekvaish

Even you are unaware with dairy terminlonogy:-

Animals which are ready to calve in a fortnight are known as DOWNCALVERS. Look, a person who is unaware with basic dairy husbandry terminology is trying to attract investments and having a know it all attitude. Even after 31 years of dairy farming experience and managing a herd of 350 animals we tend to learn every moment. But, Manas thinks that he knows all ! ( He thinks....)
well manas,

The pics are for animals and not for shed. pls find below pics of cow sheds. A dairy farmer must be very patient manas as he has to deal will living beings whose mental faculties are less developed. Now, Dont try to be an advisor on dairy Farming with almost nil knowledge about the subject. The doubts are created about your plans not because of plan but because of you attitude and irrational thinking.[/B]

manas reddy

Advising on costing

Dear Mr. Prateek,

Impressive shed that you have, very good for cow comfort but very labor expensive for keeping it clean, and i presume you refill the sand every time it gets dirty (very expensive)

The cost of iron being more than 30000/- a tonne not to mention the cost of fabrication and the concrete pillars and the lighting for the space you ahve put up is defiantly not cost effective

and what happened to the udders!!!!!!!! compared to the cows you showed earlier these look like hifers

I mean no offense i am trying to learn from you please give me answers

well manas,

manas reddy

I am an expert at cost cutting and performance optimization

Dear Mr. Prateek,

When i am asking you a question please answer instead of making irreverent comments, i asked you for post pregnancy pics if you really care for the benefit of the young dairy farmers please post the pics and tell me price at which the cows are available

I am an expert at cost cutting and performance optimization, i may be new in dairy farming, but i have done a lot of research before i stepped into this, my job is to optimize cost and performance not construct a wonderland

sorry to say your infrastructure costs are not optimal, i can help you reduce costs, all that you have to do is listen!!!!!!!!

Animals which are ready to calve in a fortnight are known as DOWNCALVERS. Look, a person who is unaware with basic dairy husbandry terminology is trying to attract investments and having a know it all attitude. Even after 31 years of dairy farming experience and managing a herd of 350 animals we tend to learn every moment. But, Manas thinks that he knows all ! ( He thinks....)

prateekvaish

Self Testified Expert ???

manas,
kindly list some of your past cost control and performance optimaization success stories in job or list of research papers published. If your credentials are so strong then why your current salary package is even lesser than my first drawn salary from my first campus placement at day Zero? Either you live in a life of illusion or you are misusing this forum to source funds for the purpose which you very well know can be easily financed by a nationalised bank in your district.we are one of the most successful dairy farmers in india and filing ITRs since 1980. Investors kindly ask manas to produce ITRs for last 5 years to ensure the safety of your investment.
Dear Mr. Prateek,

When i am asking you a question please answer instead of making irreverent comments, i asked you for post pregnancy pics if you really care for the benefit of the young dairy farmers please post the pics and tell me price at which the cows are available

I am an expert at cost cutting and performance optimization, i may be new in dairy farming, but i have done a lot of research before i stepped into this, my job is to optimize cost and performance not construct a wonderland

sorry to say your infrastructure costs are not optimal, i can help you reduce costs, all that you have to do is listen!!!!!!!!

manas reddy

About Me

Dear Mr. Prateek,

Please click on the below link to check my linked in profile

Manas Reddy - India | LinkedIn

you can call any of the companies that i worked with to understand my caliber.

some of the optimization work that i have done

reduction of telephone costs at Wenger and Watson Inc. (Wenger & Watson Inc.)

cost reduces to 60%, researched all available options for phone calls, identified still to adopt technology of FCT which is basically routing landline calls thru mobile phone connections to reduce landline to mobile calls by converting to mobile to mobile calls, introduced the technology used in PCO phones by Idea mobile to the corporate environment first time in south India, please chack with Idea for confirmation

Reduction of broadband costs to 30%

identified all possible connections and service provider and selected optimized solution to reduce the costs to 30% of original

I left this organization a year back to join wipro, once the ression was over they called me back offering 100% hike of my last drawn salary

i started my career with with 11 k per month after less than 4 years with ression in the middle i am at 40 k per month, what more proof do you want

i was not privileged to study in a premier institution but my growth tells you what i am worth

What is your growth story ?

Amusing you got paid 50k 27 years back what is your salary now

I am sure you will not disclose this because you are not interested in a healthy discussion, you just want to prove that you are better than every one else

manas,
kindly list some of your past cost control and performance optimaization success stories in job or list of research papers published. If your credentials are so strong then why your current salary package is even lesser than my first drawn salary from my first campus placement at day Zero? Either you live in a life of illusion or you are misusing this forum to source funds for the purpose which you very well know can be easily financed by a nationalised bank in your district.we are one of the most successful dairy farmers in india and filing ITRs since 1980. Investors kindly ask manas to produce ITRs for last 5 years to ensure the safety of your investment.

prateekvaish

poor inferencial reasoning :

Mr. Manas,

You seem to suffer from strong complex. I never mentioned that i passed out 27 years ago. Model Dairy farm was established in1979 and today the total assets of the farm are of more than 200 crores. We are perhaps the only dairy consultants who own and operate a 300 plus cow farm. We are the largest cattle traders and exporters in organized sector. We are the only dairy consulting firm which has overseas clients as well. Personally, My more than 25 reserch papers have been published so far related to strategic management, human resource, behavioral sciences etc. Also, more than 100 article published related to dairy Farming and management in various national and international journals.
Work harder on your inferencial reasoning. When a management graduate asks question about relevence of depreciation it raises a serious question mark about the education system of which students like you are produced. earning only 40k as salary simply expresses your caliber.
Dear Mr. Prateek,

Please click on the below link to check my linked in profile

Manas Reddy - India | LinkedIn

you can call any of the companies that i worked with to understand my caliber.

some of the optimization work that i have done

reduction of telephone costs at Wenger and Watson Inc. (Wenger & Watson Inc.)

cost reduces to 60%, researched all available options for phone calls, identified still to adopt technology of FCT which is basically routing landline calls thru mobile phone connections to reduce landline to mobile calls by converting to mobile to mobile calls, introduced the technology used in PCO phones by Idea mobile to the corporate environment first time in south India, please chack with Idea for confirmation

Reduction of broadband costs to 30%

identified all possible connections and service provider and selected optimized solution to reduce the costs to 30% of original

I left this organization a year back to join wipro, once the ression was over they called me back offering 100% hike of my last drawn salary

i started my career with with 11 k per month after less than 4 years with ression in the middle i am at 40 k per month, what more proof do you want

i was not privileged to study in a premier institution but my growth tells you what i am worth

What is your growth story ?

Amusing you got paid 50k 27 years back what is your salary now

I am sure you will not disclose this because you are not interested in a healthy discussion, you just want to prove that you are better than every one else

manas reddy

Try plz try

Dear Mr. Prateek, i welcom your latest remarks with great pleasure, it is far milder than the previous ones, i am not doubting your expertize at all. but just telling you there is a better way do things. As for deprecation how can you forget that operating profit is exclusive of deprecation, interest is paid with cash flow not net profit, i am ready to answer all your qestions even if you are not answering mine,

jinu1616

from jinu

dear diary man..i am planing to open a diary farm.will you pls advice me, from where i can buy hf breed cows..?.thank you
jinu

manas reddy

Dont dilute the subject

Dear Jinu,

please do not dilute the subject, if you want any info from dairy man please send him a private message, this thread is for investment in my dairy project

agrogreens

Dairy

I need funds to set up a unit of 150 animals at sohna, haryana. Pl let me know of your interest in financing and terms.

Regards.

Manish

hi everybody

i am watching the discussion for the last few days.

From the all views pouring in ,i can simply extend my observation that sh. Manas reddy is one among the 95% of ppl who treat live stock as machines which producing milk , fueled by feed/fodder.people like pratik vaish & dairyman makes the 1% and rest 4% thinks that the activity is not at all viable(100% of these 4% ppl have burnt their fingers in this lucrative business).

I have five years experience of financing around 100 dairy units in punjab ,haryana ,jammu kashmir & himachal and visited another 200 units financed by other banks in due course.

My advice ...if making money is the sole objective of your venture please dont jump into this field ,it requires patience and more importently passion to succeed in dairy business.

Last edited by a moderator:

dairyman

Dear Jinu

I can advise you - Punganuru in AP, Kolar in Karnataka, Sangli in Maharastra (You will get devni & Jersy cross also here) In my farm animals bought from these three places have performed well. My farm is in coastal region of AP which is very hot. If you are from north I cannot advise you as I do not have any experience of purchasing animals north of Vindhyas. Rate depends upon factors like age of the animal, milk yield, no of calvings etc.

Consider manas suggestion. you can send me a PM for further advise.

regards
Dairyman

manas reddy

Investment in dairy farm

Hi All,

Things have gotten a bit off the course lately, let me bring the discussion back on track,

Last Sunday we had one of the interested parties visiting the farm, after inspection and detailed discussions we are positive on starting off with the investment plan, i have asked Mr. Mohan who visited the farm to post the feedback here, we should here from him shortly.

i am planning to raise Rs.8,00,000/-, in the from of investments (Loans) to purchase 16 HF cows, as mentioned earlier all the infrastructure has already been put up and i need funds to buy the cows only

i will post the latest pics soon, please post here or send me a private message to invest in the dairy farm

Manas Reddy

manas reddy

1st May sunday meet

Dear All,

i am planning to visit the farm this Sunday again, any one interested can visit and get first hand information.

agri_lover

My observation & opinion.

I visited Mr Manas's farm last sunday. I was very impressed with the passion Mr Manas and his family shared towards their farming business. Basically Manas is graduate had worked from some of the top firms of India. His basic support is his brother, who is an Engineer and had made up his mind right in the beginning of his career that he would not work for someone. The ideas of Manas and the passion of his brother is a lethal combination for making of a good entrepreneur.

So let me come directly to the point. Manas has a farm land of around 4-5 acres. he grows the fodder in that land. He also has a shed which can accomodate aound 20 cows.he has a chalfing machine and manual milking machine, quaters for workers etc.

He presently has 4 milking cows (3 of them HF Breed), of which two had delivered female calves. so in the present context. he is suppling around 80 liters of milk to the nearby dairy every day. He had a plan for around 20 cows, but procuring land, machinaries and the 4 cows he exhauseted his financies, he wasnt given support from the nearby banks as his farm is in mid of andra and karnataka border. So he is looking at the general public for investments. As per Mr Manas the investment made by the public will directly be deployed in procuring the new cows and there by increasing the revenues as there is nothing more to be spent on the infrastructure.

I was personally impressed by their plan. with the calculation and projections Manas has already shared in the site and personally to me. I feel a return of 30% is possible easily. as Manas would treat the investing public as loan providers and is ready to give some sort of collateral for the money invested. irrespective of what profit he makes he shall be obligated to pay the investors 30% per annum on a monthly basis.

I am not trying to convince anyone or support someone. for the betterment of the people who have gone throught this thread. I would suggest make a visit to his farm. come up with your thoughts based on our collecive thoughts we can get together, create proper documentation and plan a investment.