Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Greenhouse Farming - Help - Costing - Subsidy

Register

Click Here!

editorialteam

Dear Mr. Patel,

So when a farmer is searching a green house provider, he must ask them that if he helps them in getting the subsidy?

Regarads,
Shweta

editorialteam

Dear Mr. Patel,

So when a farmer is searching a green house provider, he must ask them that if he helps them in getting the subsidy?

Regarads,
Shweta
Yes. At the time of permission, govt official tell the farmer they will come for the checking after 3 months of the stricture. So farmer has to complete the structure within 3 months including plantation. And if the structure provider is not providing stricture according to norms govt will not give the permission for construction.

As told by-
Mr. Denisan Patel
Niramay Biotech, Baroda

editorialteam

Dear Mr. Rajendra Thakur,

You provide green house in Himachal Pradesh.

It is said that a greenhouse developer can help the farmer to get a subsidy from the government. Do you also help the farmers to get subsidy? Please tell us more about this.

Regards,
Shweta

editorialteam

Dear Mr. Patel,

What are the other factors in your opinion crucial when selecting the green house service provider and for getting the subsidy?

Regrads,
Shweta

editorialteam

Dear Mr. Rajendra Thakur,

You provide green house in Himachal Pradesh.

It is said that a greenhouse developer can help the farmer to get a subsidy from the government. Do you also help the farmers to get subsidy? Please tell us more about this.

Regards,
Shweta
Yes, we do. All these constructions involves subsidy. There are 2 types of subsidy in Himachal Pradesh. One is horticulture mission, which is called as National Mission for Northeastern and Himalaya States. It is a Center-sponsored scheme, and under this 50% subsidy is provided to the farmers for greenhouse construction, planting material, and other items related to harvest management and marketing. Second scheme is run by the state government where 80% subsidy is provided to the farmers for greenhouse construction and irrigation purpose.

Rules and regulations a farmer must follow to get this subsidy from the government-
Farmer has to apply in the Agriculture or Horticulture Department. For 80% subsidy, they have to apply in Department of Agriculture. For 50% subsidy, they have to apply to the Department of Horticulture. A subsidy format has been made by the government, and the farmers have to fill their details in that format. Along with the application, they have to file their land records. Then the people from that particular department will visit their place to see the land, available infrastructure, water availability, climatic condition, etc. On that basis, they will sanction the permit to make a greenhouse in whatever area of the land they want to use for construction. Maximum limit is 4000 sq m. An individual farmer can apply up to 4000 sq m under Horticulture Mission, and 1000 sq m under Agricultural Department. After seeing the feasibility report, the department sanctions the greenhouse along with subsidy. There are registered government service providers in like my company. There are as many as 11-12 companies registered for this purpose in Himachal Pradesh. Depending on our quality of service, a farmer can choose from which company he want his greenhouse to be constructed. We are the largest company in Himachal Pradesh. Till now we have constructed more than 200,000 sq m of greenhouses in HP. We have approximately around 1200 farmers in HP.

Shares -
Mr. Rajender Thakur, CEO
Greentech Agrisector Pvt Ltd

Last edited:

editorialteam

Dear Mr. Thakur,

The 80% subsidy that Himachal Pradesh government provides to the farmers are mostly for vegetable and flowers grown in greenhouse?

Regards,
Shweta

Last edited:

editorialteam

Dear Mr. Patel,

What are the other factors in your opinion crucial when selecting the green house service provider and for getting the subsidy?

Regrads,
Shweta
Main criteria for selecting provider is their previous works, their experience in this field, their after sales services, and based on their stricture how much subsidy was released in past.

Farmer must also ask for other technical helps like agronomy services, marketing strategies and main crops economics.

As told by-
Mr. Denisan Patel
Niramay Biotech, Baroda

editorialteam

Dear Mr. Thakur,

The 80% subsidy that Himachal Pradesh government provides to the farmers are mostly for vegetable and flowers grown in greenhouse?

Regards,
Shweta
Farmers mostly go for capsicum, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, lettuce, broccoli in vegetables. In flowers gerbera and dutch roses, chrysanthemum are mostly selected.

As told by-
Mr. Denisan Patel
Niramay Biotech, Baroda

It is only for vegetable production.
Shares -
Mr. Rajender Thakur, CEO
Greentech Agrisector Pvt Ltd

dppatel

Dear Mr. denisan patel,
I am dharmesh patel from navsari, i want to start rose farming in net house in 30000sc.fit. area. and i need 75% uv stabilize green net. so pls send me your last price.
Regards.
Dharmesh patel.

dppatel

i also want to start net house in navsari ( gujarat ), anybody have a suggestion pls tell me

Last edited by a moderator:

editorialteam

Dear Readers,

Please note this thread is now closed since the Editors are no longer moderating this topic. If you wish to discuss further on this topic please free to contact the members directly via private message or by posting a new topic in the "Q & A" forum.

Regards,
Shweta - Editorial Team

amrender

To know about Subsidy for polyhouse in Haryana state

Hello Members,

I want to know about how to set up a polyhouse in Haryana State.

1. How I got benifittied by Govt. Subsidy.
2. What is the procedure of Subsidy.
3. How many organizations involved or cunduct Polyhouse Tech.
4. Is ther any hidden cost for availing subsidy.
5. How much the initial cost of a polyhouse.

Please Provide correct information for above .
I'll very thankfull for it.

Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:

magona

Resp sir,

My name is Mr.Denisan Patel, and i have came across your query regarding greenhouse.
I am really happy by knowing that you have keen interest in greenhouse farming.

Advantages of Greenhouse:
1. It provides optimum condition for your plants.
2. Saves grocery expenses.
3. Protection of plants by heavy rainfalls, drought, and other environmental harsh conditions.
4. No season gardening (Crops can be grown throughout the year).
5. Pests and diseases can be controlled easily
6. Labor requirement is less.

Govt. of Gujarat (50%) and Govt. of India (25%) both provides subsidies for the greenhouse construction.
Greenhouse construction cost around 9-10 lacks per 1000 sq m. and for that you will get 50% subsidy according to the project proposal filed.
Market for the product can be found very easily as the quality of the product is exportable.
Flowers and other vegetables can be exported to the other countries and get a good income from there.
Your capital cost can be recovered in 1-2 year only (depends on the plant and prize).
Govt. of Gujarat permit maximum of 4000 sq m greenhouse per farmer.
loan and other facilities can be provided from the other organization also on their respective interest rates.

If you need more information regarding this and want to build a greenhouse on your farm you can mail me on my E-mail ID.

Thank you,

Denisan Patel.
respected Mr.Denisan. can i have ur email id please?

nit2020

Resp sir,

My name is Mr.Denisan Patel, and i have came across your query regarding greenhouse.
I am really happy by knowing that you have keen interest in greenhouse farming.

Advantages of Greenhouse:
1. It provides optimum condition for your plants.
2. Saves grocery expenses.
3. Protection of plants by heavy rainfalls, drought, and other environmental harsh conditions.
4. No season gardening (Crops can be grown throughout the year).
5. Pests and diseases can be controlled easily
6. Labor requirement is less.

Govt. of Gujarat (50%) and Govt. of India (25%) both provides subsidies for the greenhouse construction.
Greenhouse construction cost around 9-10 lacks per 1000 sq m. and for that you will get 50% subsidy according to the project proposal filed.
Market for the product can be found very easily as the quality of the product is exportable.
Flowers and other vegetables can be exported to the other countries and get a good income from there.
Your capital cost can be recovered in 1-2 year only (depends on the plant and prize).
Govt. of Gujarat permit maximum of 4000 sq m greenhouse per farmer.
loan and other facilities can be provided from the other organization also on their respective interest rates.

If you need more information regarding this and want to build a greenhouse on your farm you can mail me on my E-mail ID.

Thank you,

Denisan Patel.

Dear Denisan,

Could you please give me your E mail id so i can contact you regarding Green House. I am planing to installation of Green House on my land near by Vadoadara, Gujarat.

Thanks and Regards,

Nitesh Patel.

mansata

resp. sir,

my name is sunil mansata. i have a farm at satda near kuwadva on amdavad highway.i want to build a greenhouse there but have almost zero information about that ,will u please help me with that. m looking for details about other expenses if any which not included for subsidie.my email id is mansata_105@yahoo.co.in.

bsnreddy

Dear Sir,
With reference to our discussion, we take this opportunity to introduce our selves as manufacturer and exporter of UV Stabilized HDPE Mono filament agro shade nets, filter fabrics, anti virus nets, anti insect nets, PE Mulching Film ( Mulch Paper ) and Plastic Cord. Mudra Enterprises is known for its inventiveness and quality in the manufacture of polymer (HDPE) netting for a wide variety of applications i.e Agriculture Green House, Net House, Gardening, Construction and Household applications.
Our nets are manufactured using the highest quality Virgin HDPE Granules and an exclusive formulation of UV Stabilizer & UV Filter is added to the granules. This additive allows our nets to resist the atmospheric agents, particularly the harmful UV Rays thereby increasing the life of the nets and provides protection to the plants. Our shade nets are Multi Lock Knit using the latest technology. Hence, they do not fray like other shade nets even when they are cut.. Our Shade net and Mulching Film is available in wide range of width and color
Mono Shade Net with UV Stabilizer
Width : 1 Meter to 5 Meter
Shade Factor : 25 % to 75 %
Color : Milky White, green, Green+Black, Black, Red

Knotted / Knottless Bird Net with UV Stabilizer
Width : 1 Meter to 5 Meter
Square Mesh : 15mm / 20 mm / 25 mm

Insect proof Net with UV Stabilizer
Width : 1 to 3 Meter
Mesh Size : 40 mesh, 50 mesh
Color : Milky White

Let us know your product of interest, we will arrange samples for your reference.

With Regards,

Chandrakant Patel
Sir i sathya narayana from bellary dist if karnataka state intrested in planning of 2000 sft of green house is it pissible for iur climate its too hot climate if so please send me details regarding cost and i neef training for maintaince of green hiuse my email id is sathya77261@gmail.com