Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Greenhouse Farming - Help - Costing - Subsidy

Register

Click Here!

dhruval

for green house contact .i m green house consltant

pls contact me for new green house. i m green house house consultant. i m from ahmedabad....

Last edited by a moderator:

dhruval

about green house project

hiiiiiiiii i m green house project consultant.....including loan

vasudharealtors

Green House Farming in Rangareddy District Andhrapradesh

We want to Start GREEN HOUSE Farming in Rangareddy District ,Hyderabad.Kindly let us know the Subsidy which the Govt. of AP is Providing for GREEN HOUSE Farming and is the Cost of Green Houe per Acre.

Dear Mr. Denisan patel,
can i hav your email address??

p_patel

Interested to build Green House near Mahudha Taluka

Mr.Denisan Patel,

Thanks for the details provided for Green House.

I am Prashant Patel from Mahudha village, Dist Kheda Owning 2 acres + 2 acres
Agriculture Land (Distance 12 kms. between 2 Different Agriculture Land)

further development.

Waiting for early response.

Thanking You

kal_8504

Quotation for Green House and Ploy House

Dear Sir

I want to make Green House/Poly House. Would you please help me regarding following questioner.

1. What is different between Green House and Poly House.
2. If Different, On which criteria basis, we should go for Green House or Poly House.
3. is Govt. subsidy available for both?
4. Cost of Poly house and Green House for 1 Acre ( Including subsidy and net amount after subsidy)
5. I want to grow flowers ( Rose ), Which is more suitable poly house or Green House.
6. What is the approx. water requirement for Flower?
7. What type of land is more suitable for Flower?
8. I have land in Saurashtra ( Dist. Bhavnagar), Gujarat. is that atmosphere is suitable for flower?
9. Please provide me the details or compny profile of yours...

Thanking you

Regards

Resp sir,

My name is Mr.Denisan Patel, and i have came across your query regarding greenhouse.
I am really happy by knowing that you have keen interest in greenhouse farming.

Advantages of Greenhouse:
1. It provides optimum condition for your plants.
2. Saves grocery expenses.
3. Protection of plants by heavy rainfalls, drought, and other environmental harsh conditions.
4. No season gardening (Crops can be grown throughout the year).
5. Pests and diseases can be controlled easily
6. Labor requirement is less.

Govt. of Gujarat (50%) and Govt. of India (25%) both provides subsidies for the greenhouse construction.
Greenhouse construction cost around 9-10 lacks per 1000 sq m. and for that you will get 50% subsidy according to the project proposal filed.
Market for the product can be found very easily as the quality of the product is exportable.
Flowers and other vegetables can be exported to the other countries and get a good income from there.
Your capital cost can be recovered in 1-2 year only (depends on the plant and prize).
Govt. of Gujarat permit maximum of 4000 sq m greenhouse per farmer.
loan and other facilities can be provided from the other organization also on their respective interest rates.

If you need more information regarding this and want to build a greenhouse on your farm you can mail me on my E-mail ID.

Thank you,

Denisan Patel.

editorialteam

any one tell me what is the process for subsidy.
Well, there are central (NHB) and state level subsidies (NHM) available for greenhouse farming. Local offices of NHB and Horticulture department may be contacted for further details.

As told by-
Mr. Rajeeb Kumar Roy, CEO
Agriplast Tech India Pvt. Ltd

Last edited:

shrushti

Shrushti hitech

INTODUCTION OF THE COMPANY

MANAGEMENT & CONSULTATION
Consultant for Hitech Floriculture & Horticulture

Horticulture and floriculture Development & Maintenance
Develop your farm with innovative ideas with all facilities you deserve w. r. t. horticulture & floriculture development & also get financial assistance from govt. agencies.

Trading of Agriculture input & output
No need to go for hunting at different sources for the agriculture & allied inputs you require & the sale output you want to market. It’s all with. Shrushti Hitech & Agriculture Development

Project-Wise research in agriculture & allied fields
Want to have idea about economics or want to submit the project report at bank in agriculture & allied fields. Just visit with your requirements.

Contour & irrigation system survey.
Establishment of projects
Establish the Horticulture land development, Turnkey Project in Poly house, Shade house, Net House processing units & provide further technical Support etc.
Erection of project on Turnkey basis from design stage up to final production.
Plantation of selected crop & support to our comprehensive Technical Assistant .

We Provide - - -

Consulting in Hitech Floriculture & Horticulture

Supply of Cut Flowers Rose , Grebera , Carnation , Pot Anthurium , and Capsicum .
Supply of All type of Plants Like - - -
Dutch Rose Plant Top Grafted & Budding (Natal Briar & Multi Root Stock)
Gerbera , Carnation, Gladiolus, Tube Rose , & Colour Capsicum

We are Import & supply Pot varieties of Anthurium , Phenolopsis ,
Dendrobium, Scherzerianum, Limonium and also supply of Gladiolus Bulb and Lilium Bulb in many varieties.

Develop & supply of Plants like Pomegranate, Grapes, Banana, Guava, Mango, Sapota, Custard Apple, Orange, Lemon , Litchi, Papaya Seed & Strawberry Plants.

Maximum Production of throughout life of plants, plants are made in cool place & imported breeder.

Supplies are also supported by our comprehensive technical assistance.

Green House & Poly House Constuction.
Turnkey project in all Green House, Poly House.

Supply of Pure Organic Neem powder or Pend & Vermi culture compost.

Micronutrients, Amino Acids, Humic Acids, Zinc Sulphate, Ferrous, Copper, Boran, Mo, Mn, Magnecium Sulphate, Calcium Nitrate.

Shrushti Hitech & Agriculture Development
Please feel free contact me if you need further information .
Thanking You !

editorialteam

Earlier, the subsidy available on greenhouse structure was 55%,. Now it has increased. There are also subsidies for many other things like tractors, drip, mulching paper, tissue culture etc given by the Government.

Government websites and subsidy agents will be the right source to find more information about this subject. Visiting the government, agriculture department and even agricultural universities will also help.

As told by-
Mr. Sanghavi
Esteem Agro & Foods Pvt Ltd or EAFPL

shrushti

Shrushti hitech and agriculture development

Add :-Vishwa Empire Office No .47 ,Baramati ,Dist-Pune Maharashtra .Pin-413102
Email-realagro1@gmail.com / shrushti.hitech@gmail.com 09403967696, 09890769945

Introduction of The Company

Is a organization established to render the service to the respected farmers, a backbone of Indian economy?
The establishment is made after the one year’s continual efforts of promoters & their sister concern in the agriculture & allied field.

We are broadly in the consultation in Hitech Floriculture And Horticulture & Turnkey Project in Poly House Construction for the farmers residing in the Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka Gujarat & Rajasthan Delhi, state, Nepal and Sri lanka to provide various services in the field of agriculture.

We also Supply of Floriculture & Horticulture plants. Manufacture in Soil Application Foliar products for the Agriculture sector, while promoting the organic farming concept. The company has efficient, cost effective products of International standards. The products have been established for their efficacies for over one year. The Company believes in eco-safety, high quality & efficacious products, intensive customer & end user training & consistent after- sale service. We have our registered office at Dist Pune Baramati, Maharashtra.
INTODUCTION OF THE COMPANY

MANAGEMENT & CONSULTATION
Consultant for Hitech Floriculture & Horticulture

Horticulture and floriculture Development & Maintenance
Develop your farm with innovative ideas with all facilities you deserve w. r. t. horticulture & floriculture development & also get financial assistance from govt. agencies.

Trading of Agriculture input & output
No need to go for hunting at different sources for the agriculture & allied inputs you require & the sale output you want to market. It’s all with. Shrushti Hitech & Agriculture Development

Project-Wise research in agriculture & allied fields
Want to have idea about economics or want to submit the project report at bank in agriculture & allied fields. Just visit with your requirements.

Contour & irrigation system survey.
Establishment of projects
Establish the Horticulture land development, Turnkey Project in Poly house, Shade house, Net House processing units & provide further technical Support etc.
Erection of project on Turnkey basis from design stage up to final production.
Plantation of selected crop & support to our comprehensive Technical Assistant .

We Provide - - -

Consulting in Hitech Floriculture & Horticulture

Supply of Cut Flowers Rose , Grebera , Carnation , Pot Anthurium , and Capsicum .
Supply of All type of Plants Like - - -
Dutch Rose Plant Top Grafted & Budding (Natal Briar & Multi Root Stock)
Gerbera , Carnation, Gladiolus, Tube Rose , & Colour Capsicum

We are Import & supply Pot varieties of Anthurium , Phenolopsis ,
Dendrobium, Scherzerianum, Limonium and also supply of Gladiolus Bulb and Lilium Bulb in many varieties.

Develop & supply of Plants like Pomegranate, Grapes, Banana, Guava, Mango, Sapota, Custard Apple, Orange, Lemon , Litchi, Papaya Seed & Strawberry Plants.

Maximum Production of throughout life of plants, plants are made in cool place & imported breeder.

Supplies are also supported by our comprehensive technical assistance.

Green House & Poly House Constuction.
Turnkey project in all Green House, Poly House.

Supply of Pure Organic Neem powder or Pend & Vermi culture compost.

Micronutrients, Amino Acids, Humic Acids, Zinc Sulphate, Ferrous, Copper, Boran, Mo, Mn, Magnecium Sulphate, Calcium Nitrate.

Please feel free contact me if you need further information .
Thanking You !

Ravindra Saste.

editorialteam

DEAR ALL,
pl, give me information about lone and susidies provide on green house installation in my farm by goverment of india & gujrat.
GIVE INFORMATIOM ON MY EMAIL"

I hope halpfull to me.

Thanks
CHANDRESH
Dear Mr. Chandresh,

Subsidies available for greenhouse-
Central government provide 50% subsidy and Govt of Gujarat provide additional 15% subsidy to the farmer of Gujarat. So total subsidy will be 65% to the farmer under general category.

Procedure for getting this subsidy-
First of all project report is submitted to the respective horticulture department for the permission. After getting the permission, in Gujarat within 3 months we have to show the construction and other things which is described in the project report. After that Govt official will come to check whole structure, whether it is construction as per norms or not. Then after 1 or 2 week subsidy will be released to the farmer.

Specific documents to be provided by the farmer when applying for this subsidy -
Yes, documents regarding farmers identity, address proof and bank account details. He also has to show all the structure details including bills of the structure.

All these answers are given by -
Mr. Denisan Patel
Niramay Biotech, Baroda

editorialteam

Dear Mr. Patel,

Does farmers actually get the subsidy on the green house or it is only a election promise by the government?

Regards,
Shweta

editorialteam

Dear Mr. Patel,

Does farmers actually get the subsidy on the green house or it is only a election promise by the government?

Regards,
Shweta
No no.. In Gujarat we have a very good horticulture structure for the farmer's beneficiary. Whole the process is transparent. From last year, govt also put the limit for one project which is maximum for 3 months. And after the 3 months in next month he surely get the subsidy.

So far all of the farmers, whom i know got 55-65% subsidy from govt of gujarat till date. Actually structure provider helps the farmer to get the subsidy by providing technical guidelines.

As told by-
Mr. Denisan Patel
Niramay Biotech, Baroda

editorialteam

Dear Mr. Patel,

When the government officials come for the check, what are the aspects they check most?

Regards,
Shweta
Govt officials come after 3rd month after permission. We have to tell them that structure is completed, otherwise structure provider has to tell the reason why construction is delayed in written to the horticulture department. Once the structure is completed they should be inform and then after they will come to check.
They mostly check technical specification of the structure as per govt norms. Other details like material type, it's width, structure design, and most important whether your structure is as per your project report or not.

As told by-
Mr. Denisan Patel
Niramay Biotech, Baroda

shrushti

Add :-Vishwa Empire Office No .47 ,Baramati ,Dist-Pune Maharashtra .Pin-413102
Email-realagro1@gmail.com / shrushti.hitech@gmail.com 09403967696, 09890769945

• Training Programme For Green House Cultivation

The aim of this project is to provide a device which would assist farmers in carrying out complex everyday tasks involved in Poly house Farming, assist them in monitoring, irrigating, fertilizing, planning and maintaining the crops, as well as providing assistance and backbone support in case of emergency situation .
Project involved exploring Poly house plantation process, problems faced by farmers
People who want to enter a new area of activity generally tend to do some study and gather knowledge. Training an important source for this purpose as they can meet there all reputed suppliers of technology in that field.
Indians, known to be innovative, tend to adopt the technology best suited to local needs. We believe India will emerge as a strong market for the greenhouse.
The Greenhouse Technology is an appropriate intervention for crop, production, particularly in hostile climatic conditions. It has the potential to give manifold production of quality produce round the year from small land holdings compared to the open field cultivation. A greenhouse works on the principle that crop production is influenced not only by hereby but also by the micro – climate around the plant.
Advantages of Green house:-
Greenhouse technology is highly relevant under Indian conditions due to variant agro – climatic condition of the country. The list of advantages includes providing favorable micro climatic conditions for the plant, cultivations in all seasons is possible, higher yield with better quality per unit area, less irrigation, suitability for cultivating high value / off – season crops, good control of pest and diseases, helping in raising early nurseries, round the year propagation of planting material, protection of the crops from wind, rain, snow, bird, hail etc., generation of self – employment.

Training Activity –

1. Training a Greenhouse Construction & maintain.
2. How to approach the bank for making project report / bank loan/ subsidy.
3. Guidance in water management & fertigation.
4. Guidance a planning for plantation.
5. Use of pesticides & insecticides.
6. Training for the growing of crop in poly house like Gerbera, Carnation, Dutch Rose & Colour Capsicum.
7. Training for the harvesting of flower &vegetable with Attractive packing.
8. Guidance for the Marketing.
9. In training we guide how to grow high yield & Export quality of flower & vegetable.
10. To promote a new farmer for the growing of poly house.
11. Actual practical in poly house field.

editorialteam

Dear Mr. Denisan Patel,

It is told "amount of green house is not exceed then 37.40 lacs for 4000sq.mt. And if u want to install R.O.plant amount will not exceed then 1.50 lacks." is this true for getting the subsidy on greenhouse?

Regards,
Shweta

editorialteam

Dear Mr. Denisan Patel,

It is told "amount of green house is not exceed then 37.40 lacs for 4000sq.mt. And if u want to install R.O.plant amount will not exceed then 1.50 lacks." is this true for getting the subsidy on greenhouse?

Regards,
Shweta
Yes, it is true..
As per the detail cost will not exceed from 935 rs / sqm.

As told by-
Mr. Denisan Patel
Niramay Biotech, Baroda