Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Greenhouse Farming - Help - Costing - Subsidy

Register

Click Here!

bsnreddy

I am intrested in green house for 2000 sft and iam from bellary dist from karnatak its suitable for iur climate if so send me details regarding cost @sathya77261@gmail.com

Dear Mr. denisan patel,
I am dharmesh patel from navsari, i want to start rose farming in net house in 30000sc.fit. area. and i need 75% uv stabilize green net. so pls send me your last price.
Regards.
Dharmesh patel.
Please contact us on 9099016761 / 9375078112 Mudra Enterprises

kevin goyani

Hi,
My Name is Kevin Goyani. I Want to Get total Information About Green House Project.
I Read Your E-mail on Agricultur Information.com.
Waiting for your mail....

jeet mistry

pls contact me for new green house. i m green house house consultant. i m from ahmedabad....
dear sir,
i m jitendra mistry we are mfg water treatment plant for green house.so you have any water treatment req so pls contect me

thenk you

jitendra mistry

jeet mistry

INTODUCTION OF THE COMPANY

MANAGEMENT & CONSULTATION
Consultant for Hitech Floriculture & Horticulture

Horticulture and floriculture Development & Maintenance
Develop your farm with innovative ideas with all facilities you deserve w. r. t. horticulture & floriculture development & also get financial assistance from govt. agencies.

Trading of Agriculture input & output
No need to go for hunting at different sources for the agriculture & allied inputs you require & the sale output you want to market. It’s all with. Shrushti Hitech & Agriculture Development

Project-Wise research in agriculture & allied fields
Want to have idea about economics or want to submit the project report at bank in agriculture & allied fields. Just visit with your requirements.

Contour & irrigation system survey.
Establishment of projects
Establish the Horticulture land development, Turnkey Project in Poly house, Shade house, Net House processing units & provide further technical Support etc.
Erection of project on Turnkey basis from design stage up to final production.
Plantation of selected crop & support to our comprehensive Technical Assistant .

We Provide - - -

Consulting in Hitech Floriculture & Horticulture

Supply of Cut Flowers Rose , Grebera , Carnation , Pot Anthurium , and Capsicum .
Supply of All type of Plants Like - - -
Dutch Rose Plant Top Grafted & Budding (Natal Briar & Multi Root Stock)
Gerbera , Carnation, Gladiolus, Tube Rose , & Colour Capsicum

We are Import & supply Pot varieties of Anthurium , Phenolopsis ,
Dendrobium, Scherzerianum, Limonium and also supply of Gladiolus Bulb and Lilium Bulb in many varieties.

Develop & supply of Plants like Pomegranate, Grapes, Banana, Guava, Mango, Sapota, Custard Apple, Orange, Lemon , Litchi, Papaya Seed & Strawberry Plants.

Maximum Production of throughout life of plants, plants are made in cool place & imported breeder.

Supplies are also supported by our comprehensive technical assistance.

Green House & Poly House Constuction.
Turnkey project in all Green House, Poly House.

Supply of Pure Organic Neem powder or Pend & Vermi culture compost.

Micronutrients, Amino Acids, Humic Acids, Zinc Sulphate, Ferrous, Copper, Boran, Mo, Mn, Magnecium Sulphate, Calcium Nitrate.

Shrushti Hitech & Agriculture Development
Please feel free contact me if you need further information .
Thanking You !
dear sir,

i m jitendra mistry we are mfg for water treatment plant for green house.so have any water treatment req so pls contect us

thenk you,
jitendra mistry

nik1l

Our Company is aiming for the Organic Farming thru State Government livelihood Projects (Gujarat Livelihood pvt. ltd under Shakhi Mandal ). We are inviting Farmers,Growers and Farmers Club to join in the same for the Growth of Gujarat Farmer's Ecology under this Scheme. This includes All agro Products like - Fruits and Vegetables, Rice and Wheat and Other Cereals Crops, All types of Dal and Pulses, Oil Beans and Nuts, Spices and Herbal Products as per the suitability of your land.

We need at least 100 Acres of land for the First Pilot Project to start.

Provide Training and Monitoring of Organic Farming.
Provide Consultancy of Organic Farming.
Provide Organic In Puts for the same.
Provide Marketing Support thru Bye Back Scheme.
Provide Organic Certification in favor of Farmers or Farmer's Club.
For, any further details contact Nikhil Amin - 7600969738 or contact at orexisagrotrading@gmail.com

sanjai2001

Patron Agrisystems

I am interested in representing Patron Agrisystems in Tamilnadu and Kerala.

If you are interested to discuss further you can contact me at santhanag at gmail dot com

regards,

Sanjai

Dear Sir,
I represent M/s Patron Agrisystems , Netherlands , in India and we are interested in appointing distributors for our computerised Agri Greenhouses all over India. These hi tech Greenhouses help grow Hybreed fruits , Vegetables , flowers and other agricultural products in controlled conditions so that the yield is constant on a yearly basis and the produce are insect free and of high quality.
The investment for distribution would be around 10 to 20 lakhs and we will help you set up a pilot Patron computerised greenhouse farm for demo purpose.
In case you are interested in taking up distribution for your State kindly send me an email giving your business profile so that I can arrange for a Skype video Conference with mr.Jelle Boeters , Patron ,Netherlands.
Thanking you,
Sunderam,

sdhanda

Dear Sir

I want to make Green House/Poly House. Would you please help me regarding following questioner.

1. What is different between Green House and Poly House.
2. If Different, On which criteria basis, we should go for Green House or Poly House.
3. is Govt. subsidy available for both?
4. Cost of Poly house and Green House for 1 Acre ( Including subsidy and net amount after subsidy)
5. I want to grow flowers ( Rose ), Which is more suitable poly house or Green House.
6. What is the approx. water requirement for Flower?
7. What type of land is more suitable for Flower?
8. I have land in Saurashtra ( Dist. Bhavnagar), Gujarat. is that atmosphere is suitable for flower?
9. Please provide me the details or compny profile of yours...

Thanking you

Regards
I too have the same questions in Haryana state.

udkarthi

Hi,
I am interesting to setup Green House(area 30-50 cents) project near by at Uthangarai. if any one doing consulting near by area, please let me know the cost for setting up.

Regards
D. Karthi

bmraj

Dear Sir

I want to make Green House/Poly House. Would you please help me regarding following questioner.

1. What is different between Green House and Poly House.
2. If Different, On which criteria basis, we should go for Green House or Poly House.
3. is Govt. subsidy available for both?
4. Cost of Poly house and Green House for 1 Acre ( Including subsidy and net amount after subsidy)
5. I want to grow Capsicum, Which is more suitable poly house or Green House.
6. What is the approx. water requirement ?
7. What type of land is more suitable ?
8. I have 4.0 acres of land in Hosur, TN. is that atmosphere is suitable for flower?
9. Please provide me the details or compny profile of yours...
10. Cost of the project with subsidy+ loan + promoter's contribution split up.

Thanking you

Regards

Rajagopal B M
+91 98450 92575

bmraj

Mr. Sunderam,

I am interested in taking distributorship for Tamilnadu and can provide you place to set up a pilot pattern and investment of INR10-20 lacs is not a problem. I am basically a civil Engineer and have involved in diversified activities.

Regards

Rajagopal B M
+91 98450 92575

allwincoir

We are cocopeat and coir product and our products are growing medium for plants. Mainly used in greenhouse and polyhouse plantation. Our products give more productivity than soil. We can able to support you in hydroponics plantation. Please call my mobile if you need any further assistance. Thanks.

Kind Regards,

raghureddy19

DEAR ALL,
pl, give me information about loan and subsidies provide on green house installation in my land by government of india & Andhra Padesh. Please give me the complete procedure to obtain loan and subsidy for Green house formation.
GIVE INFORMATIOM ON MY EMAIL"

I hope it will helpfull to me.

Thanks
Raghu