Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Farm lands for sale within 100kms from Bangalore

Register

Click Here!

swamyboo

Ramakrishna please email me details. I am looking approx 10-15 acres, I am leaving service this year and want to spend some time on building a farm for myself. The property must have water ( channel/river/lake/bore/well) and 3 phase power.

Can you also help me around Hassan dist?...email me

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

austine

Dear Friends,

Wish to inform you all that the following list of farm lands (near Bangalore) are available for sale. Most of the lands are coming near Korategere which is Taluk Headquarter (Tumkur district) and 85 Kms from Bangalore. Those who are interested can mail me for more details.

Clear titles/documentation. These lands are good for farm-houses and ofcourse agriculture purpose as well. These lands have got very good water source.

1) 5.5 acres, Near Goravanahalli(Near Korategere), 85 Kms from Bangalore, Good water source, Sub road,Near Goravanahalli Mahalaxmi Temple

2) 6 acres,5 Kms from Korategere,90 Kms from Bangalore, Good water source,Near Vaddegere, 6Kms from Koratagere

3) 60 acres (can be exended to 100 acres), Near Dharmapura,116 Kms from Bangalore,Medium water source,Sub road.

4) 6 acres,near Koratagere,90 Kms, Good water source, Sub road, Land comes between Korategere and Madugire road

5) 33 acres, near Koratagere,95 Kms from Bangalore,Good water source, Sub road,Near Vaddegere, Koratagere Taluk

6) 5 acres,near Koratagere,94 Kms from Bangalore,Good water source, Sub road,Comes between Korategere and Tumkur road

7) 6 acres, near Koratagere,92 Kms from Bangalore,Good water source,Sub road, Comes between Korategere and Tumkur road

8) 48 acres,near Kunigal,80 Kms from Bangalore,Medium water source, Sub road,Comes between Bangalore to Kunigal. 11 Kms from the Main road.

9) 60 acres, near Madhugiri,120 Kms from Bangalore,Medium water source, Sub road, Land comes between Madhugiri and Gouribidanur road.

If interested, please contact for more details.

Thanks and Regards
Ramkrishna
Iam interested Kindly contact

spacefinder

Call me

I would like to know the details of the land along with the cost, were i am looking for 5 - 10 acres of agriculture land.
Call me.
Shekar -

philipyogyaveed

please send me your best quote for all the farm land in tumkur as shown in your ad.

Please contact..

please give me ur phone number

Please contact.. community members if you have his number.please message me .

Dear Friends,

Wish to inform you all that the following list of farm lands (near Bangalore) are available for sale. Most of the lands are coming near Korategere which is Taluk Headquarter (Tumkur district) and 85 Kms from Bangalore. Those who are interested can mail me for more details.

Clear titles/documentation. These lands are good for farm-houses and ofcourse agriculture purpose as well. These lands have got very good water source.

1) 5.5 acres, Near Goravanahalli(Near Korategere), 85 Kms from Bangalore, Good water source, Sub road,Near Goravanahalli Mahalaxmi Temple

2) 6 acres,5 Kms from Korategere,90 Kms from Bangalore, Good water source,Near Vaddegere, 6Kms from Koratagere

3) 60 acres (can be exended to 100 acres), Near Dharmapura,116 Kms from Bangalore,Medium water source,Sub road.

4) 6 acres,near Koratagere,90 Kms, Good water source, Sub road, Land comes between Korategere and Madugire road

5) 33 acres, near Koratagere,95 Kms from Bangalore,Good water source, Sub road,Near Vaddegere, Koratagere Taluk

6) 5 acres,near Koratagere,94 Kms from Bangalore,Good water source, Sub road,Comes between Korategere and Tumkur road

7) 6 acres, near Koratagere,92 Kms from Bangalore,Good water source,Sub road, Comes between Korategere and Tumkur road

8) 48 acres,near Kunigal,80 Kms from Bangalore,Medium water source, Sub road,Comes between Bangalore to Kunigal. 11 Kms from the Main road.

9) 60 acres, near Madhugiri,120 Kms from Bangalore,Medium water source, Sub road, Land comes between Madhugiri and Gouribidanur road.

Thanks and Regards
Ramkrishna

gowda_girish

Dear Ramakrishna,

Can you please send me more details on the below plot...

Thanking You,
Girish

princhal

Will close the deal if everything is good

Hi,

I am prasad, and looking to buy a 5 acre of land around 100kms from Bangalore, i read ur post and feel, it could match my requirement. I am looking for a good source of water in the Land. please mail me ur contact
We can close the deal soon

udaychopda

rate pls

Please send the rates/contact details etc etc

Dear Friends,

Thanks and Regards
Ramkrishna

gopalds

Dear Ramkrishna,

Could you please provide the price quotations for the batches of land. I am would like to purchase the agriculture land surounding Koratagere. Hence good soil and abundant ground water is necessary. I am interested please send me private message or contact

chandra431

Interested to buy land near bangalore

Hi Ramakrishna,

Please provide me your email id or phone no..or you can reach me

Thanks,
Purna.

Dear Friends,

Thanks and Regards
Ramkrishna

indonippon64

Pl. provide your contact no.

Please send your contact no. to my PM.
Your PM is full. Pl. delete your messages for receiving new message.
Thanks

rameshgpt4

Need Agriculure Land

I wish to purchase 5 to 10 acres of land for purely agricultural purpose. So be it in green belt , I have no problem. So please quote your lowest rates per acre and give the details of water source, fencing any other facilities available in the land. If the documents are in order , I shall buy the land by making full payment at one time.

You me reply the details
Regards
Ramesh S

Please contact..