Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Farm lands for sale within 100kms from Bangalore

Register

Click Here!

ramkrishna_rkr

Dear Friends,

Wish to inform you all that the following list of farm lands (near Bangalore) are available for sale. Most of the lands are coming near Korategere which is Taluk Headquarter (Tumkur district) and 85 Kms from Bangalore. Those who are interested can mail me for more details.

Clear titles/documentation. These lands are good for farm-houses and ofcourse agriculture purpose as well. These lands have got very good water source.

1) 5.5 acres, Near Goravanahalli(Near Korategere), 85 Kms from Bangalore, Good water source, Sub road,Near Goravanahalli Mahalaxmi Temple

2) 6 acres,5 Kms from Korategere,90 Kms from Bangalore, Good water source,Near Vaddegere, 6Kms from Koratagere

3) 60 acres (can be exended to 100 acres), Near Dharmapura,116 Kms from Bangalore,Medium water source,Sub road.

4) 6 acres,near Koratagere,90 Kms, Good water source, Sub road, Land comes between Korategere and Madugire road

5) 33 acres, near Koratagere,95 Kms from Bangalore,Good water source, Sub road,Near Vaddegere, Koratagere Taluk

6) 5 acres,near Koratagere,94 Kms from Bangalore,Good water source, Sub road,Comes between Korategere and Tumkur road

7) 6 acres, near Koratagere,92 Kms from Bangalore,Good water source,Sub road, Comes between Korategere and Tumkur road

8) 48 acres,near Kunigal,80 Kms from Bangalore,Medium water source, Sub road,Comes between Bangalore to Kunigal. 11 Kms from the Main road.

9) 60 acres, near Madhugiri,120 Kms from Bangalore,Medium water source, Sub road, Land comes between Madhugiri and Gouribidanur road.

If interested, please contact for more details.

Thanks and Regards
Ramkrishna

Last edited by a moderator:

smhussain

Lands near Tumkur.

Dear Friends,

Wish to inform you all that the following list of farm lands (near Bangalore) are available for sale. Most of the lands are coming near Korategere which is Taluk Headquarter (Tumkur district) and 85 Kms from Bangalore. Those who are interested can mail me for more details.

Clear titles/documentation. These lands are good for farm-houses and ofcourse agriculture purpose as well. These lands have got very good water source.

1) 5.5 acres, Near Goravanahalli(Near Korategere), 85 Kms from Bangalore, Good water source, Sub road,Near Goravanahalli Mahalaxmi Temple

2) 6 acres,5 Kms from Korategere,90 Kms from Bangalore, Good water source,Near Vaddegere, 6Kms from Koratagere

3) 60 acres (can be exended to 100 acres), Near Dharmapura,116 Kms from Bangalore,Medium water source,Sub road.

4) 6 acres,near Koratagere,90 Kms, Good water source, Sub road, Land comes between Korategere and Madugire road

5) 33 acres, near Koratagere,95 Kms from Bangalore,Good water source, Sub road,Near Vaddegere, Koratagere Taluk

6) 5 acres,near Koratagere,94 Kms from Bangalore,Good water source, Sub road,Comes between Korategere and Tumkur road

7) 6 acres, near Koratagere,92 Kms from Bangalore,Good water source,Sub road, Comes between Korategere and Tumkur road

8) 48 acres,near Kunigal,80 Kms from Bangalore,Medium water source, Sub road,Comes between Bangalore to Kunigal. 11 Kms from the Main road.

9) 60 acres, near Madhugiri,120 Kms from Bangalore,Medium water source, Sub road, Land comes between Madhugiri and Gouribidanur road.

Thanks and Regards
Ramkrishna
Dear Mr. Ramakrishna,
I wish to purchase 5 to 10 acres of land for purely agricultural purpose. So be it in green belt , I have no problem. I am a Agricultural Manager and retiring this year from a private service. I wish to have my own farm. So please quote your lowest rates per acre and give the details of water source, fencing any other fecelities available in the land. If the doccuments are in order , I shall buy the land by making full payment at one time.
You me reply the details
Regards.
Hussain.

phegde

Could you please provide the price quotations for the batches of land. I am a genuine buyer & would like to purchase the farm for cultivation. Hence good soil and abundant ground water is necessary.

You can contact me

jai_kisan

send me private message

I am interested please send me private message

syed9

land in north Bangalore interntional airport

Dear Mr. Ramakrishna,
I wish to purchase 5 to 10 acres of land for purely agricultural purpose. So be it in green belt , I have no problem. I am a Agricultural Manager and retiring this year from a private service. I wish to have my own farm. So please quote your lowest rates per acre and give the details of water source, fencing any other fecelities available in the land. If the doccuments are in order , I shall buy the land by making full payment at one time.
You me reply the details
Regards.
Hussain.

Hi

Land is avialable in chickballpur in north bangalore after Bangalore interntional airport which is in agriculture states which is also with good soul ready for cultivation & clear titels & document even the price also is not high below then the market price todays..!!! looking for the right & honest client Rate will be will discuess after seeing the property. if ur have any intersted with this land contact me

Thanking you
Syed

raghavav

We are looking for a large plot of farm land near gouribidanour. Appreciate if you could contact Mr. Srinivas

Raghava

shadakshari

please provide me with the per acre cost near korteigere also best pricing available nearst to bangalore.

please provide your contact

shyamgaikwad

Dear Friends,

Thanks and Regards
Ramkrishna
Hi Ramakrishna,
Could you pleae let me know the following.
a)Rate per acre.
b)You can reach me
b)Still better if you could mail me your contact cell no & mail ID.
c)Are the titles Clear?
d)Does the land not belong to any one from the SC/ST group.
e)Availability of electricity.
f)Availability of water. any bore well etc.
g)are these land currently under cultivation.
Please respond ASAP.
Regards
Shyam

mohannair

Dear sir please contact me if you have any land 15- 20 acres with very good water within 100-150 kms from bangalore contact . Good road access is a must. price in the range of 25000-50000 per acre. Slightly negotiable. Con

gcshivakumar

Dear Friends,

Thanks and Regards
Ramkrishna
Dear Mr Ramakrishna,
I am G C Shivakumar from Shimoga, right now iam interested in agricultural land for immiedate purchase please contact me on my mobile for further detailed discussion. if everything is ok then i shall visit your land immiedately and finalise within a week. please contact immiedately on my phone.
Thank you
with regards
G C Shivakumar.

manjunm

Dear Ramkrishna,

I would be interested in one of these or any other lands with clear titles. kindly let me know the details or send me your contact details to my id.

will waiting for your response.