Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Farm lands for sale within 100kms from Bangalore

Register

Click Here!

krish1899

Want agriculture land

I am looking to buy an agriculture property and the distance from bangalore looks good to me. Please contact me with more information on the expected prices and facilities in the different parcel of land eg. water, fence etc.
Please contact..

Last edited by a moderator:

indonippon64

Details please

Could you please provide the price quotations for the batches of land. I am a genuine buyer & would like to purchase the farm for cultivation. Hence good soil and abundant ground water with electricity is necessary.

You can contact me through my PM

todavid27

Hi,
I am david from bangalore. I am not from farming background, but interested to buy agriculture land. But can i register the land on my name. I heard Karnataka govt does not allow this. Kindly clarify.

ramulu

Dear sir,

Plz send us details of farm land, i am interested.

Regards
Raghu

kartikey007

please reply via private mgs the prices of these lands...

Dear Friends,

Wish to inform you all that the following list of farm lands (near Bangalore) are available for sale. Most of the lands are coming near Korategere which is Taluk Headquarter (Tumkur district) and 85 Kms from Bangalore. Those who are interested can mail me for more details.

Clear titles/documentation. These lands are good for farm-houses and ofcourse agriculture purpose as well. These lands have got very good water source.

1) 5.5 acres, Near Goravanahalli(Near Korategere), 85 Kms from Bangalore, Good water source, Sub road,Near Goravanahalli Mahalaxmi Temple

2) 6 acres,5 Kms from Korategere,90 Kms from Bangalore, Good water source,Near Vaddegere, 6Kms from Koratagere

3) 60 acres (can be exended to 100 acres), Near Dharmapura,116 Kms from Bangalore,Medium water source,Sub road.

4) 6 acres,near Koratagere,90 Kms, Good water source, Sub road, Land comes between Korategere and Madugire road

5) 33 acres, near Koratagere,95 Kms from Bangalore,Good water source, Sub road,Near Vaddegere, Koratagere Taluk

6) 5 acres,near Koratagere,94 Kms from Bangalore,Good water source, Sub road,Comes between Korategere and Tumkur road

7) 6 acres, near Koratagere,92 Kms from Bangalore,Good water source,Sub road, Comes between Korategere and Tumkur road

8) 48 acres,near Kunigal,80 Kms from Bangalore,Medium water source, Sub road,Comes between Bangalore to Kunigal. 11 Kms from the Main road.

9) 60 acres, near Madhugiri,120 Kms from Bangalore,Medium water source, Sub road, Land comes between Madhugiri and Gouribidanur road.

If interested, please contact for more details.

Thanks and Regards
Ramkrishna

please reply via private mgs the prices of these lands...

josephab

I wish to purchase 5 to 10 acres of land, purely for agricultural purpose. Thus good water source is requried.
So please quote your lowest rates per acre. Also it would be great if you could give more details about the land, like fencing or any other facilities readily available. Most importantly the documents need to be in order.

You can reply me with details

Thanks
Joe

cmdeswami

Dear Friends,

Wish to inform you all that the following list of farm lands (near Bangalore) are available for sale. Most of the lands are coming near Korategere which is Taluk Headquarter (Tumkur district) and 85 Kms from Bangalore. Those who are interested can mail me for more details.

Clear titles/documentation. These lands are good for farm-houses and ofcourse agriculture purpose as well. These lands have got very good water source.

1) 5.5 acres, Near Goravanahalli(Near Korategere), 85 Kms from Bangalore, Good water source, Sub road,Near Goravanahalli Mahalaxmi Temple

2) 6 acres,5 Kms from Korategere,90 Kms from Bangalore, Good water source,Near Vaddegere, 6Kms from Koratagere

3) 60 acres (can be exended to 100 acres), Near Dharmapura,116 Kms from Bangalore,Medium water source,Sub road.

4) 6 acres,near Koratagere,90 Kms, Good water source, Sub road, Land comes between Korategere and Madugire road

5) 33 acres, near Koratagere,95 Kms from Bangalore,Good water source, Sub road,Near Vaddegere, Koratagere Taluk

6) 5 acres,near Koratagere,94 Kms from Bangalore,Good water source, Sub road,Comes between Korategere and Tumkur road

7) 6 acres, near Koratagere,92 Kms from Bangalore,Good water source,Sub road, Comes between Korategere and Tumkur road

8) 48 acres,near Kunigal,80 Kms from Bangalore,Medium water source, Sub road,Comes between Bangalore to Kunigal. 11 Kms from the Main road.

9) 60 acres, near Madhugiri,120 Kms from Bangalore,Medium water source, Sub road, Land comes between Madhugiri and Gouribidanur road.

If interested, please contact for more details.

Thanks and Regards
Ramkrishna
Yes please contact me , i would like to discuss--- 9746774105
cmdeswami@gmail.com
Swaminathan

joyprakashv

I am very much intersted

Hi, I am very much interested in procuring farm land please do let me know more details,please contact

rrachappa

Hello sir,

Could you please send me the price list for all of the above mentioned land , i would be intersted in buying the land with good deal .

Regards
shivakumar

rameshgpt4

Land required

Please send the details regarding price per acre.. I wanna purchase 7-10 Acre land at reasonable rate.. looking for your reply..

vl20

Hi, Need More Details !!!

Hi,

Please send the details regarding price per acre.. I wanna purchase 5-12 Acre land at reasonable rate.. looking for your reply..

Best Wishes ... Lakshmi

hariprasadbk

i am looking for purchase of agricultural land around 5 acre near koratgere please send me price per acre. please contact

sloganathan

Farm land Qry

dear Ramakrishna Rkr
i am intrested near Vaddagere/Gorvanahalli laxmi Temple Area 5 acre land please sent the price details. and i also have 10 acres Land For sale NearChiloganahalli, Kortkere, with ample of water source/Road Facing land 4 Acres With clear documents Ready for cultivation with fencing, Leveling Done.
if u have any intrest please contact.
S.Loganathan

sloganathan

Fortune Farms

Hi,

Please send the details regarding price per acre.. I wanna purchase 5-12 Acre land at reasonable rate.. looking for your reply..

Best Wishes ... Lakshmi
Dear sir/madam,
i have 5+4 acre land near koratkere, with ample of water source at 300ft and and one acre land on Bus going Road, clear title. ready for cultivation/Registration.pls Visit.Welcome to NNSWS,

sloganathan

Farm land

i am looking for purchase of agricultural land around 5 acre near koratgere please send me price per acre. please contact
Dear hariprakash,
i have 5 Acre land Near koratkere and one acre Bus Going Road Facing with Good water Source at 300Ft Clear title propertyfor further details

indonippon64

Contact No Pl.

Dear Mr. Ramkrishna,
I wrote to you earlier also.We are reaching Bangalore on 20th March,is it possible to talk to you before coming to Bangalore?please provide your contact no to my PM or send through mail

Jitendra Kumar
Your Private message is full.

hariprasadbk

Dear ramakrishna i am looking to buy farm land for about 5 to 6 acres in and around bangalore. so please mail me with all detaisl