Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Farm lands for sale within 100kms from Bangalore

Register

Click Here!

rameshgpt4

I want to buy 5 to 10 Acre land, Could you please provide the price quotations for the batches of land

regards

Ramesh S

Last edited by a moderator:

gurusmart

Hi Ramakrishna,

can u quote the price for the land or send the details

Regsards

Guru

gurusmart

I am intrested

Dear Friends,

Wish to inform you all that the following list of farm lands (near Bangalore) are available for sale. Most of the lands are coming near Korategere which is Taluk Headquarter (Tumkur district) and 85 Kms from Bangalore. Those who are interested can mail me for more details.

Clear titles/documentation. These lands are good for farm-houses and ofcourse agriculture purpose as well. These lands have got very good water source.

1) 5.5 acres, Near Goravanahalli(Near Korategere), 85 Kms from Bangalore, Good water source, Sub road,Near Goravanahalli Mahalaxmi Temple

2) 6 acres,5 Kms from Korategere,90 Kms from Bangalore, Good water source,Near Vaddegere, 6Kms from Koratagere

3) 60 acres (can be exended to 100 acres), Near Dharmapura,116 Kms from Bangalore,Medium water source,Sub road.

4) 6 acres,near Koratagere,90 Kms, Good water source, Sub road, Land comes between Korategere and Madugire road

5) 33 acres, near Koratagere,95 Kms from Bangalore,Good water source, Sub road,Near Vaddegere, Koratagere Taluk

6) 5 acres,near Koratagere,94 Kms from Bangalore,Good water source, Sub road,Comes between Korategere and Tumkur road

7) 6 acres, near Koratagere,92 Kms from Bangalore,Good water source,Sub road, Comes between Korategere and Tumkur road

8) 48 acres,near Kunigal,80 Kms from Bangalore,Medium water source, Sub road,Comes between Bangalore to Kunigal. 11 Kms from the Main road.

9) 60 acres, near Madhugiri,120 Kms from Bangalore,Medium water source, Sub road, Land comes between Madhugiri and Gouribidanur road.

If interested, please contact for more details.

Thanks and Regards
Ramkrishna
Hi Ramkrishna

I am interested in buying the land which is near Kunigal....Can you send the quote to my e mail ID....
Regards

guru

gursimran33

Hi

Land is avialable in chickballpur in north bangalore after Bangalore interntional airport which is in agriculture states which is also with good soul ready for cultivation & clear titels & document even the price also is not high below then the market price todays..!!! looking for the right & honest client Rate will be will discuess after seeing the property. if ur have any intersted with this land contact me

Thanking you
Syed
Hello sir we are looking for around 70 80 acres of land around hindupur(Andhra pradesh) or Around Bangalore.
we need land which is purely agriculture land.
please mail me

gursimran33

Dear Friends,

Wish to inform you all that the following list of farm lands (near Bangalore) are available for sale. Most of the lands are coming near Korategere which is Taluk Headquarter (Tumkur district) and 85 Kms from Bangalore. Those who are interested can mail me for more details.

Clear titles/documentation. These lands are good for farm-houses and ofcourse agriculture purpose as well. These lands have got very good water source.

1) 5.5 acres, Near Goravanahalli(Near Korategere), 85 Kms from Bangalore, Good water source, Sub road,Near Goravanahalli Mahalaxmi Temple

2) 6 acres,5 Kms from Korategere,90 Kms from Bangalore, Good water source,Near Vaddegere, 6Kms from Koratagere

3) 60 acres (can be exended to 100 acres), Near Dharmapura,116 Kms from Bangalore,Medium water source,Sub road.

4) 6 acres,near Koratagere,90 Kms, Good water source, Sub road, Land comes between Korategere and Madugire road

5) 33 acres, near Koratagere,95 Kms from Bangalore,Good water source, Sub road,Near Vaddegere, Koratagere Taluk

6) 5 acres,near Koratagere,94 Kms from Bangalore,Good water source, Sub road,Comes between Korategere and Tumkur road

7) 6 acres, near Koratagere,92 Kms from Bangalore,Good water source,Sub road, Comes between Korategere and Tumkur road

8) 48 acres,near Kunigal,80 Kms from Bangalore,Medium water source, Sub road,Comes between Bangalore to Kunigal. 11 Kms from the Main road.

9) 60 acres, near Madhugiri,120 Kms from Bangalore,Medium water source, Sub road, Land comes between Madhugiri and Gouribidanur road.

Thanks and Regards
Ramkrishna
Dear ramkrishna
we are intrested in buying land near hindupur or around bangalore for agriculture purpose.
we require arond 70 80 acres of land.
Please contact..

caskarora

Land near Bangalore

Dear Friends,

Thanks and Regards
Ramkrishna
We are interested in purchase of land near Bangalore. Pl contact at 09872500342

saleempasha

Hi

Please do provide me with your contact number or be in touch with me with following contact.

todavid27

Dear Sir,
I am currently staying in bangalore. I am interested in going for a farm land as i am interested in farming. But i dont have any background of farming. So in karnataka is there any rule that any one with non farming background cannot buy agriculture land and get it registered. If so do you have any land in an around hosur/krishnagiri/dharmapuri district. I suppose in tamil nadu there is no rule as such. Kindly clarify.

rclal156

land reqiured

mr.ramkrishna

Iam intrested for 6 arc near koratagare-temple pl.let me know the price.power
etc
Please contact..

thanks

rclal

indonippon64

Detail and Location Please

Dear Mr. Ramakrishna,
Pl. contact me through my PM
Remove some message from your PM.Your PM box is full.

sks24441

could you please let me know the prices. I am from bangalore. Please send me details

mysongs4life

Dear Friends,

Thanks and Regards
Ramkrishna

Hello,

Could please let me know the price per acre for these land. Also could you please provide me your contact number for any further clarifications?

Regards,
Abhi

amar_ai

Interested in purchase

Hi Ramakrishna

Please send me your contact details or mail me
Urgent..

Thank you

krish1899

Want agriculture land

I am looking to buy an agriculture property and the distance from bangalore looks good to me. Please contact me with more information on the expected prices and facilities in the different parcel of land eg. water, fence etc.