Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Invest in Dairy Business and earn 30% returns Per year

Register

Click Here!

vgande

Hi Manas,

Your idea sounds good. I am from tamil nadu(trichy) I need your help in this... My query is whether you are seeking for partners for your firm who can start separate processing unit (ie establishment of brand name is not necessary) or a kind of invesment only plan..I am very well interested in the former one...I am eager to start one business which gives me a decent profit.....Also do you have any idea in Agri Export business
....waiting for ur reply...

dairyman

Dear Mr.Krishnan

Good that people like you are coming forward to encourage agri ventures. Would you mind sharing with us the terms and conditionsof the partnership. Atleast keep posting us with the develpoments so that we can learn from your experience. I have gone through your other postings and feel that it would be a win win situation for you. Hope Your partner can correct his behaviourial issues and show more maturity in accepting couter views. All the best.
Diaryman

manas reddy

communication gap

Mr. Aparange,

thanks for the clarification, it was a communication gap, Dairy man had posted that i cannot raise money earlier hence i thought you were asking the same question again.

apologies if my response was not appropriate.

As for banks i am also puzzled why i dint get a loan, i have contacted the NABARD officer himself and the same lethargic attitude prevails everywhere

Manas Reddy

Hi Manas,

You have a strange point of putting ur point forward. I ws just keen to find out why you were comparing and NBFC to ur dairy ?

for the benefit of others, Manas can raise funds at what ever rate of interest he wants, as long as he does not lend those funds to someone else at a higher rate of interest - tht would be an NBFC.

the funds can be raised either a stake sale or just a loan.

What applies is the concept of caveat emptor or Buyer beware
When we fund a project we insist on a collateral gurantee for eg in dairy, we structure the deal in such a way that the cows or the land is purchased in the name of the PE firm with a lease shown to the dairy.

this is a safeguard against what normally happens in this sector which is the main company will have all the assets and subsidiary companies ( minority stake) then once the funding is done, the assets are transferred to the subsidiary company. which make the owner not liable to the creditors or liquidation as there are no assets. We can do this as the quantum of funds is high

nothing personal Manas, but I am surprised that banks are not supporting you as they have priority lending instructions.

sv0049475

Milk Dairy farm

Hi,
My name is VASU,Am looking for start new business in ,mini milk dairy ..i need some suggestion on that ..please guide me .and help me out rgarding that:rolleyes:

Last edited:

manas reddy

Dear Dairyman,

I have no comments for you i can only smile :)

I Don't know why people don't share information when asked and think they have all the right to get what ever they want plus want to be treated like gods, i can only smile at such people

Manas Reddy

Dear Mr.Krishnan

Good that people like you are coming forward to encourage agri ventures. Would you mind sharing with us the terms and conditionsof the partnership. Atleast keep posting us with the develpoments so that we can learn from your experience. I have gone through your other postings and feel that it would be a win win situation for you. Hope Your partner can correct his behaviourial issues and show more maturity in accepting couter views. All the best.
Diaryman

manas reddy

Information

Dear Vasu,

if you need information on dairy farming please search for the older threads and posts in the forum there have been a lot of discussions on the same topic, if you have any specific question then please specify.

you can also get training in the nearby govt. dairy farm, just google it

Manas Reddy

Hi,
My name is VASU,Am looking for start new business in ,ini dairy ..i need some suggestion on that ..please guide me .and help me out rgarding that:rolleyes:

manas reddy

Terms of partnership

For everybody

the terms of partnership are simple, 2 partners invest 50% of capital each and get 50%of profit, basis of partnership "Trust" i have highlighted trust because most people only know to doubt.

Manas Reddy

Dear Mr.Krishnan

Diaryman

manas reddy

thanks for your interest

HI,

thanks for your interest,

As of now i have already got a great partner and we have started off, i will keep you posted if we are looking for more partners for dairy business or any other venture, send me your contact details as PM for future reference.

we are looking at milk processing as a long term plan after 2 years, but not as of now.

as for agri exports i have not worked on it or explored it, hence i will not be the right person to comment.

Manas Reddy

Hi Manas,

Your idea sounds good. I am from tamil nadu(trichy) I need your help in this... My query is whether you are seeking for partners for your firm who can start separate processing unit (ie establishment of brand name is not necessary) or a kind of invesment only plan..I am very well interested in the former one...I am eager to start one business which gives me a decent profit.....Also do you have any idea in Agri Export business

manas reddy

HI

Mr. Krishnan,

How are you,

good to see you on the forum again :)

Manas

Dear All

Thanks for the good discussion. Iam the one who initiated partnership with Mr.Manas . I visited the farm and discussed all aspects before initiating a partnership dairy farm.

Mr.Manas , his brother and his Father are great people with good ambition. There is no doubt about their sincerity . Intentions were clear with their expansion plan which they are progressing now

Thanks
Krishnan.N

manas reddy

correction

HI,

I think i dint get your point earlier, if you want to establish a possessing plant and want to know how we can be a part of it then i will be happy to talk to you.

Please let me know if i have understood you right,

Manas Reddy

Hi Manas,

krishnann

Hello

Hi Manas..

Thanks for the clarification mails. It is very nice.
My sincere thanks for the forum and its members for connecting my self to Manas with whom I could make bussiness relationship.

This is case of a Bussiness Partnership occured through a forum . Remember base is mutual trust .

Thanks and Regards
Krishnan

st2510

hi manas,thnx

i wanted to know more about this business.like space req for startup.. i want to start from small investment.. please suggest what can be the min investement....

We are running the dairy farm very profitably in chittoor and selling the milk directly to major players like Tirumala Dairy and planning to increase capacity to 2500 liters a day in the next 2 years, long term plan is to become a major player in the industry.

We are looking for partners and investors to fuel this growth plan, we have investment options starting from 50,000/- Rupees to a few lakhs, with a guaranteed return of 30% Per Annum, investment of 2,00,000/- Rupees for a period of 3 years will get you returns of 5000/- rupees every month or a total sum of 4,00,000/- Rupees after completion of 3 year term

You will get the returns irrespective of the performance of the business and you don’t have to work, the investment are provided security of the dairy farm and a personal guarantee by the farm owners

following are additional details fo the current set up

Current set up:

Small Dairy Farm with 20 Crossbred Holstein Friesian cows
Initial investment Rs.21,90,000/-
Net profit per annum Rs.14,43,677/-

Breakeven point

Total investment /net profit = breakeven point

2190000/1443677= 1.5 years (all the investment will be recovered within 18 months)
Business risks and prospects:

Risks: this is a relatively risk free business as the market for the milk is guaranteed and cows can be covered by insurance
Prospects:
The business has high market growth and low market cap and protected by govenment as well due to the large number of farmers depending on it, which gives us an opportunity to expand like no other business can.

send me a PM with your contact details to be a part of this highly profitable venture

Manas Reddy

farmware

Mr. Mahesh
It is not wise to be so rude and to call Police. Professionally managed Dairy can make more profit. Not many venture in to this as this is a high investment project. If one can have more animals, space to grow own fodder and a feed mixing plant it is definitely a profitable proposals when they mechnize it. I agree that its not fair to attract multiple investors like Rs 50000 or 200 000/ individually. Why cant one approach a bank and pay less than 20% interest than inviting public funds at 30%? This is some thing to debate.

manas reddy

Thanks

Hi Manas, It over 10 months since last posting. How is your dairy doing?.
Hi Thanks for asking, the dairy is doing great and everything is going as planned, we did face problem of fodder in the first few months but it is now solved and going great, we are also helping other dairy farmers to setup farms

and we also help loss making dairy firms by reviving them

Cheers

manas reddy

Mr. Mahesh
It is not wise to be so rude and to call Police. Professionally managed Dairy can make more profit. Not many venture in to this as this is a high investment project. If one can have more animals, space to grow own fodder and a feed mixing plant it is definitely a profitable proposals when they mechnize it. I agree that its not fair to attract multiple investors like Rs 50000 or 200 000/ individually. Why cant one approach a bank and pay less than 20% interest than inviting public funds at 30%? This is some thing to debate.
I would have preferred a bank loan to start the dairy, however every bank that we approached denied loans giving reasons like the area does not come under them or they need town property as mortgage or the scheme does not cover there bank etc..

even the NABARD officer did not help us, may be its a problem of the location or local politics or what ever but we dint get loan.

if there is any one who can help me get loan i am even ready to pay for there services

at the end of the day i we wanted to set up a and we did with the help of bank or not

s27299

one important note for helping gaushala project

Dear Mr. Mahesh,

i kindly ask you what exp. you have to make such comments ?

i am an honorable man, i have 5 years of work exp. in software and Human resources my monthly income is 50k, my parents have taught me honesty and hard work,

we are already running the dairy farm if you want proof of it please visit our farm and we will give you training on how to do things profitably FREE OF COST

we are trying to build a genuine business, please do not mistake us for other who offer 300% returns.

30% per annum is very much practical.

for all of you except for Mahesh please check this link it shows the pessimistic attitude of mahesh in his previous posts, please do not fall prey to such Nay sayers,

Dairy farming is the most profitable of all business

All who want to invest can visit the farm and get full security for your investments, leave a post here or send me a private Message i will get in touch with you
dear manas,
my self amit joshi gives u another idea for funding this project. u can borrow money from the market- like u can give an scheme of funding one cow from a family (20000) and ask them for giving them 2 litres of milk daily and 1 kg ghee per month and through this his money will be recovered in just 1.8 years. after that he will be getting the milk for another 4 years. u can campaingn this in ur area.

regards

Last edited by a moderator:

hegdegg

Hi Thanks for asking, the dairy is doing great and everything is going as planned, we did face problem of fodder in the first few months but it is now solved and going great, we are also helping other dairy farmers to setup farms

and we also help loss making dairy firms by reviving them

Cheers
That is great, so you are having returns > 30%, very nice to know.
Do you have desi cows? or do you know any source for Gir / Shahiwala ?. This requirement would be for my farm, i plan to have it to get some returns to pay the caretaker.

manas reddy

That is great, so you are having returns > 30%, very nice to know.
Do you have desi cows? or do you know any source for Gir / Shahiwala ?. This requirement would be for my farm, i plan to have it to get some returns to pay the caretaker.
We have only high breed HF cows, no desi cows

murali21

Hi Manas,

This is Murali from Ongole. I want to visit your farm to know the things in dairy farming like problems, risk and profitability of this business. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Murali Reddy