Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Sacrifice Vs Proximity in Biodiesel business

Register

Click Here!

k1jatrophaoils

sacrifice....

Friends!

I am just held up on a assignment in Pondicherry interestingly on Biofuels.
I will be back with you soon on more facts please be supportive to me.

Bhadrinath.

k1jatrophaoils

Sacrifice Vs....

Friends!

I am happy to be here again.

This time on project works and assistance to Teaching professionals by Govt of India this year.

I came across three cases two colleges in Karnataka and one from Kerala.
Its quite interesting to note that DST is helping reasearchers to tour Singapore and Malaysia in the name of biofuels.
Otherwise, the researchers pursue their Phd on Jatropha or some other oils instead of oil palm.
Its also interesting that without any knowhow someone can pursue a Phd. thanks to the colleges owned by Politicians in the state.
This is vulnerable and a wrong message amongst the teaching profession on alternate fuels.
The other case in one of the colleges in Tumkur is quite interesting!
They claim something innovative on the use of synthesis process of biodiesel but unfortunately they are not in position to source Jatropha oil they say.
However, they are lucky to go abroad at the expense of biodiesel.

The colleges and their lecturers are lucky enough to tour overseas with their families and we wish them very happy journey.

Well who knows!
Tomorrow there may be a resolution saying that Biodiesel from malaysia is good for global enviornment.
We may see Biodiesel packed in pouches could be seen in Karnataka like packaged drinking water through our State Biofuel board.

We already saw some ad. in papers stating the proposed sale of seeds oils and Biodiesel in KMF societies by one member from shimogga.

Regards,
Bhadrinath.

Last edited:

k1jatrophaoils

Sacrifice.....

Friends!

Our Indian rupee is weakening to such an extent that the cost of Diesel will be more than one dollar/liter and rightly so considering the inactive politicians who have surrenedered in front of US economy and hence we need to pay the price.

The tactical move in the dollar parity since few days is a shame for the nation and its time to stop import of crude in a phased manner instead of raising the cost of a external product immediately.

Otherwise, our image will hang in shame globally and india will be below the list of Nepal and Maldives in world economy and who knows there will be a COLD WAR if things are not attended to.

Already petrol price inching towards three digit mark......
Diesel 55+??????

I am so happy that our countrymen HAS an opportunity to get rid of the devil petroleum soon.
Bhadrinath.

Last edited:

k1jatrophaoils

Sacrifice....

Dear friends!

Its my succesful completion of seven years in this website and I am rewarded by the editorial team in eliminating my posting in the other thread FOR SALE yesterday.

Luckily i am informed by a email and a phone call just asking me to be a paid memeber instead of being a free member.

No iisue at all.
If this type of rewards are the only answer for a person like me I will end up and wind up my presence from this forum honestly.

Thank you very much editorial team to display my genuine contact informations so far and mind you I never or ever made any commercial advantage in this forum or through the website.

I humbly thank everyone and quit hereby from this forum in protest against the humillaitions and wish you readers for having viewed my postings so far in this website.

With my folded hands I conclude this final post herewith thanking the one who taught me to surrender instead of sticking on to un principled life..........

Jai jawan!
Jai Kissan!

Bhadrinath.

Thanks to Shweeta.
I acknowledge your affection towards my presence here.
Bhadrinath.

Last edited:

k1jatrophaoils

sacrifice.....

Dear friends!

I am thankful to the editorial team for supporting me to be here and its a great honour for me to be a sincere and dedictaed member in this forum.

I will continue to offer my service and thank those who are responsible for my continuance here.

Regards,
Bhadrinath.

k1jatrophaoils

Biodiesel to Govt Bus companies.......

Dear all!

The Biodiesel boomers or bulls back in the state and in some more states.

The fact is making Biodiesel based on Palm based Bye products and used cooking oil are the only two weapons available for such manipulaters.

However, one can not be fooled by the transport companies when they call the shots to supply Biodiesel below Rs45/liter
taking such bulls for granted anymore????

There are wild rumours that many produce commercial biodiesel in the state but needless to waste time when you fail to understand their use of raw material and its cost while approaching govt tenders that does not focus on realsitic terms.

Be aware of such rumours and there is no sign of relief yet to talk in this subject though there are some changes in the working style of Govt Bus companies like KSRTC.....

Bhadrinath.

Last edited:

k1jatrophaoils

Sacrifice.......

Hi Bhadrinath,

I sympathize with you ... though I don't fully understand how you were wronged.

"Government" is a way of protecting and supporting the "insiders" at the cost of "outsiders". Obviously you have been an outsider ... for whatever reason.

However, I take objection to your point about Anna. Firstly, Anna is an "outsider" in terms of above definition. He is trying his best to use his meagre resources (time, money, contacts) to target the issues which he feels are most important. Targettng corruption is probably the best thing he could have taken up ... it will probably help your cause as well. He needs our support.

I look forward to your future posts where you will give some details of the problems you faced.
Its almost one year gone when I started this thread and except some hike in Diesel price there is no sign of any visibility of Biodiesel production anywhere in the state of Karnataka.
There is no development elsewhere too.
I still stand very firm with my charges and its for the people of this country to think seriously about the burden on imports and come forward to encorage the use of alternate fuels at all levels.

Obviously!
I reitrate again and remind the so called Civil society who storm the youngsters to first look into such a crime when our economy is surrendered to Petroleum and edible oil imports so that there is any chance for the growth of domestic fuels rightly so to educate the future generation to get rid of foreign products particularly the petroleum.

Bhadrinath.

k1jatrophaoils

Sacrifice....

Dear friends!

You can see Biofuel melas where there will be lot of colourful and cheerful events in Bangalore.

This time it will be something different to make you and me happy with more cultural events demonstarting on ethanol and and other alcohols as a biofuel. Our executive chairman will arrive the venue in biofuel run car??????
Hopefully so the KSRTC team of YBR???????

We can also see a statement of account by the State Biofuel board how they spent crores of rupees this year with their ancient methods of spending in the name of Biofuel before they are driven out from the Govt.

The people of Karnataka are so blessed with so many Biofuel parks, and Melas not for promoting biofuel but the families of.......?.There is an announcement of such a bogus mela on 9th to 11th. this month to show some thing to people in the name of Biofuel ................

Its a big joke to name these events as a mela while shamelessly celeberating events in major cities instead of rural places where there is sense or purpose to educate people on Biofuel.

Anyway!
Its a ruling party function and none can question as long is one is close to Sangh parivar....... in Karnataka business politics.

Bhadrinath.

Last edited:

k1jatrophaoils

Salute to Shri Ratan tata

Dear countrymen!

There is no such award that can convince his contribution to this nation and he is the role model for many indians and I am proud to be a staunch follower of Ratan Tata and indeed he is a living gaint and a true saint rather.

His father said" You are going to lose nothing when you happen to smile at your neibhour"
But this nation will remeber his innovative thoughts for ever and his life style and concern for the poor really impressed me to raise to that level atleast in the ensuing generation if there is.

I dedicate my 1000th poster in this forum to Ratanji and wish him well to guide not only Tata sons but also many future sons and dauaghters of mother india to make this country a fully self dependent instead of begging bogus saints and swamijis for the growth of this country in the name of yoga and tantriks.

He may be a Persian but he and his TATA family will be ever remebered by billions of people no matter Mamtas and samtas may reject them politically.

Its very rare to see people like Ratan Tata in this world of gimmicks and their family is a National asset and most of you will agree with me to salue Ratan tata the one and only Father of indian automobile industry.

Bhadrinath.

Last edited:

k1jatrophaoils

Sacrifice....Biofuel mela of Karnataka.

Dear friends!

There was a meet just like jogging or cross country marathon type programme in the name of Biofuel in Bangalore last week 10th to 12th of august.

The sponsors namely the state biofuel development board could not attract even few hundred farmers or stake holders in that event which is nothing but to remind the Govt that the Board spend money well.

In that event a biodiesel plant of 200 liters capacity was portrayed and priced rupees seventy lakhs and this is nothing short of an insult to the subject Biodiesel when this board encourage scammers and looters.
It was also a funfare where the sale of Methanol was displayed in that function and the price displayed was just Rs45/liter.

The sponsors must hang in shame for this type of continued gimmicks that produce no result nor there was any sign of Biodiesel being ever offered commercially anywhere from the state since the inception of this useless board.

The whole show was a flop one and needless to waste time to expect any purposeful implementation of Biofuel policy in the state as long as this Pro RSS lobby in administration.
While there was a announcement on VAT on Biodiesel say 5% but there was no remedy for the promotion of Biodiesel in the state without a MSP for the product.

The Chairman of the state biofuel board never invites people who sacrificed for this industry but continue to be the ring master of RSS and its POP UP gang in this subject.

Bhadrinath.

Last edited:

k1jatrophaoils

Diesel price hike may lead to towards a bye election.

Dear friends!

Its a right decision to come clean on the sale of petroleum products that really harms the stability of coalition politics.

Now that the cost of Diesel is Rs50/liter Plus and more seriously the rationisation of Household LPG cylinders to 6/annum.was on expected lines long time back.
Many strikes and protests are expected but there is no truth for opposing the hike and its better to minnimise the imports of petroleum immedaitely.

No Govt can hide the burden on Petroleum and its an opportunity for the ruling Govt. to go for mid term poll even to come clean from the mafias of smaller parties who black mail the adminnistration day to day.

If the ruling Govt at the centre is capable of revealing the secrets of petroleum trade, I am sure most of our problems will be over.
Petroleum and Gold are not the need of a aam aadmi!!!!!

Yielding to pressures is no way a solution for a healthy growth of economy.
India need to be India.
Bhadrinath.

Last edited:

k1jatrophaoils

Sacrifice.....

Dear friends!

While our Prime Minister justifies his stand on reforms to contain fiscal deficits, he is silent on the reduction of imports especially crude petroleum that not only over shadows our economy but also the continued sympathy towards the welfare of dollars and Malaysian Ringutt at the expense of 120 crores of indians.

When the Govt. is serious to cap the LPG but did not introduce various other resources to the country and if I am right there are plenty of other options to overcome the crisis and before that there must be a policy to shed down the burden on import of both petroleum and edible oils into this country.

Needless to refer how Brazil and China are capable of performance better than our country.
This PM is the one who started the reform process in 1991 and certainly most of his reforms benefitted USD and not you and me.

Most of the indians including the so called civil rights society are silent in this matter and well said PM that Money is not grown in trees but cleverly displayed as how inhuman these politicians are and perhaps sowing the seed leading to conflicts of politics and instablity in governance.

Bhadrinath.

Last edited:

k1jatrophaoils

Sacrifice.....

Dear Friends!

Its interesting to see the Price of veg oil and bye products coming down in the wake of various reasons and weakening of USD against indian ruppee.

I predict a further decline of USD which climbed up from 40 to 50plus since last one year without any commercial reason.
The USD is a deciding factor both imports and in puts of petroleum industry.
Now that the USD against rupee is hanging somewhere near 51 and its likely to go well below 50 anytime.

In the meantime the price of palm and palm based products going down and its therefore, there is an opportunity for biodiesel business who are based on oil palm and animal waste like tallow.

The price of Biodiesel is cheaper than Diesel today as stated above.
The Govt. if do not reduce the Petroelum Diesel showing reasons of USD then I reckon there will be a bright opportunity for Bio diesel in this country which is a good sign.

Bhadrinath.

Last edited:

k1jatrophaoils

Sacrifice Vs Proxy......

Dear friends!

I was bit hospitaliised for a couple of weeks and could not continue my postings here.

I also saw the call here for Moderators in this forum and wish someone who is quite honest and dedicated in the field of alternate fuels be nominated here to this and a change in the name of the heading could be considered.

I suggest to the experts team to take note of this suggestion and look forward to see more enthusiastic members to join the forum to lead this massive subject though Jatropha could not be so effective as expected.That is why i called for a change in the name of the discussion heading.

That does not mean Jatropha a failure since its applications in other areas are always good than Biodiesel that is all.

Regards,
Bhadrinath.

Last edited:

manjupre

Dear Sir,

I read ur message its true. I am interested in farming of biodiesel, please let us have the complete details of farming.

Regards,

Manjunatha.G

Dear friends!

There is a village just 10kms from Davangere town namely Doddabhathi.
There is a mountain mostly red gravelled with a an extent of more than 500 acres of land.

I belong to this place and own no lands thanks to have started Biodiesel business here seven years back.....

The whole mountain is supposed to be maintained by forest and Dist admin but the fact is there is no forest staffs nor any district admin office.

A local proxy is gifted the whole asset and thanks to the support of two NGOs who cleverly colour this mountain in the name of a Hospital, Nursing college and so on.......

The then District commissioners have done their best to spend money in the name of plantations and resort like arrangements and its amazing to see this valueable asset being utilised at will and that too using the name of forestry crops.

I know how the DCs are capable of allotting free lands to their wanted people thanks to the exit route NGO in the state.

While people like me lost land and asset for promoting Biodiesel whereas those close to the MPs, DCs and Politicians can occupy Govt lands and make money.
This is what Karnataka forest lands all about.

Indeed!
Many media people in Davangere knows this but they act less against arrogance of politics.

Bhadrinath.

Sacrifice

iam here with you my friends since six good years writting and reading facts and thoughts without fear and no expectation personally.

While most of the initial players in this subject not only marginalised by both state and central govt but at the same time plenty of people enjoy with great honours drawing huge funds at will from the exchequer needless to say where and when in several states using their proximmity with ruling party.i have enough proofs as for as karnataka is concerned where i not only got the title rebel but lost around forty lakhs of my hard earned money as on date owing to take on many contraversial persons in this subject.

I am personally victimised by the govt of karnataka for the only reason that i am not a proxy of the ruling party whereas the so called state biofuel board in recent times have slowlly and steadily started pouring the whole benefits to their proxy institututions through various channels to suck public money in different formats.
Their only intention to sideline those who do not endorse their irrelevant policies.

I know there may be several other cases in karnataka and elsewhere beyond my experience and thus decided to call upon you readers to come forward and support us at this hour of crisis so that we continue to be here for few more years and rightly so to see a real biodiesel supplies once the price of diesel crosses rs.50/liter soon.

I also invite your feedback and will be more encouraged if more such people who faced humilliiations and incurred losses while promoting biofuels shall come up with their facts so that the puublic can judge the real cause and offer effective support totally on merit.

Its time to evalueate this biodiesel business and those who sacrificed here for their useful contribution and call upon my country men to come bold and extend possible support to the deserving people who continue to sacrifice for the whole country inspite of losses and humilliations just for promoting biodiesel.........
Bhadrinath.
dear mr.badrinath,
all of us have a cake in our hand

instead eating the cake on hand the crooks want to snatch all the cakes at a time by creating unethical atmosphere so that all of us loose the vision ...couldn't see the benefits on our palm since we are blinded .

I faced the same situation where i introduced a state of art technolgy for making 100% usable pet containers from 100% waste pet containers.i sold this concept to one of the multi nationals and after that i was fully chased out of this business and lot of torture for me and i lost my base.
Again i have started with recycling of tyres to make alternative fuel (equivalent to ldo).

I have my own patents.

Now i have been mesmerised by your steadfastness and determintion and would like to meet you first and congratulate your perseverance to do something for mother planet earth .
I am planning to set up a biodiesel making unit in maharashtra and before that i need your good wishes and i hope you will be available for our opening ceremony provided i suceed in sourcing feed stock,and succeed in establishing the retail outlet

Last edited:

k1jatrophaoils

Saxrifice....

Dear friend!

I am so happy to read your response and apologise for having read late.
I am hospitalised for heart problem since two months, could not share my thoughts for quite some time.

I assure you my support to you technically wherever you need do in India and no matter whatever be the size of production that is one liter to one miillion liters.

I wish you have a good time to start this and sure we shall succeed in this business once the Diesel price is up by Rs 55/.liter.

Regards,
Bhadrinath.

Last edited:

k1jatrophaoils

Sacrifice....

Dear friends!

Its expected that the price of diesel will go up by another Rs5/liter before budget2013.
Its also announced that the Petroleum diesel is likely to be De regulated in order to leave the Oil companies and their associates to have their own control on Diesel.

Let us not forget the rupee getting bundled by USD since few months resulting in the hike of crude price which is the basic reason that is simply set aside.

We can not imagine how this fuel crisis is going to affect the diesel users.

Regards,
Bhadrinath

bphegde

Expertise in Biodiesel

Hello Sir,

I am BP Hegde, a graduate from RV College of Engineering. I am looking to start Biodiesel production in Karnakata using multiple feedstocks like includes virgin, crude and recycled vegetable oils and animal fats such as soya, mustard, rapeseed, cotton, palm, jatropha, neem, pongamia (honge), coconut, poultry fat, recycled fryer oil and grease trap materials. I have identified the machinery which will do my work. Now the questions I have are:
  • Raw materials: Is there availability of jatropha, pongamia, and other plants or I should rely on waste oil as my raw material
    • Location: Transporting biodiesel is very expensive, so its always good to be close to the consumer. But, if we are away from the raw material, again that adds up to our inputs. So, what do you think would be the best location in Karnataka.

It would be really helpful if you could provide me your expert insights into this.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
      BP