Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Sacrifice Vs Proximity in Biodiesel business

Register

Click Here!

k1jatrophaoils

Iam here with you my friends since six good years writting and reading facts and thoughts without fear and no expectation personally.

While most of the initial players in this subject not only marginalised by both State and central govt but at the same time plenty of people enjoy with great honours drawing huge funds at will from the exchequer needless to say where and when in several states using their proximmity with ruling party.I have enough proofs as for as Karnataka is concerned where I not only got the title Rebel but lost around forty lakhs of my hard earned money as on date owing to take on many contraversial persons in this subject.

I am personally victimised by the Govt of Karnataka for the only reason that I am not a proxy of the ruling party whereas the so called State Biofuel board in recent times have slowlly and steadily started pouring the whole benefits to their proxy institututions through various channels to suck public money in different formats.
Their only intention to sideline those who do not endorse their irrelevant policies.

I know there may be several other cases in Karnataka and elsewhere beyond my experience and thus decided to call upon you readers to come forward and support us at this hour of crisis so that we continue to be here for few more years and rightly so to see a real Biodiesel supplies once the price of Diesel crosses Rs.50/liter soon.

I also invite your feedback and will be more encouraged if more such people who faced humilliiations and incurred losses while promoting biofuels shall come up with their facts so that the puublic can judge the real cause and offer effective support totally on merit.

Its time to evalueate this Biodiesel business and those who sacrificed here for their useful contribution and call upon my country men to come bold and extend possible support to the deserving people who continue to sacrifice for the whole country inspite of losses and humilliations just for promoting Biodiesel.........
Bhadrinath.

Last edited:

k1jatrophaoils

Sacrifice......

Dear friends!

Before I write on the Proxy acts on Biodiesel, I would like to make very clear the following points.

1.Production of commercial biodiesel based on forestry crops is totally impossible this includes the use of Poongamia oil also.

2.There is no sign of any Hybrid veichles anywhere in India to facillitate the use of 100% Biodiesel.

3.There is no support for Biodiesel either at state/district level nor at national level except few articles here and there.
There may be millions of press meets and seminars at the expense of a common man.

4.None of the MPs nor any MLA anywhere in India ever used Biodiesel this includes LK Advani and his Charm boys.
Most our MPs have time to make Gutkhas and sponsor T20s.

5.Finally No leader is ever bothered to fight against import of crude petroleum including Anna and his chor team.

Bhadrinath.

Last edited:

k1jatrophaoils

Sacrifice Vs Proxy acts

Dear friends!

I am just preparing the documents seriously before I could place here since my presentation of facts and figures are really against many VIPs who may have to face actions if my submission reaches the appropriate authorities.

I will start posting the facts from 2nd January onwards perhaps next year allowing sufficient time for the readers to react on my above abstract on the Biodiesel business.

Bhadrinath.

shreesh

Thats how the government works

Hi Bhadrinath,

I sympathize with you ... though I don't fully understand how you were wronged.

"Government" is a way of protecting and supporting the "insiders" at the cost of "outsiders". Obviously you have been an outsider ... for whatever reason.

However, I take objection to your point about Anna. Firstly, Anna is an "outsider" in terms of above definition. He is trying his best to use his meagre resources (time, money, contacts) to target the issues which he feels are most important. Targettng corruption is probably the best thing he could have taken up ... it will probably help your cause as well. He needs our support.

I look forward to your future posts where you will give some details of the problems you faced.

k1jatrophaoils

Sacrifice Vs Proxy acts...

Gentleman!

I will start posting those facts come whatever may be the consequences but with a well documented format and that is why I have chosen 2/01/2012.

Many news editions offered to take suo motto efforts to record my statements and I just avoided sharing things with them as I continue to be here online to reach people directly..

I am not against any individuals but fight for few genuine causes other than political issues.

Bhadrinath.

k1jatrophaoils

SacrificeVs Proxy acts of ....

Here is a flash!

The karnataka state biofuel development always advocating for Poongamia or the Hoonge suddenly started retreating in differnt tones.

Recently, there is an Ad from the biofuel board to promote Simaruba!
Interestingly, we are informed that a key person of the Biofuel board have purchased s of land in Hassan district and have already planted simaruba last year.
The board is always in handy for such people to make any statements in Press at the cost of a tax payer.

We are aware of the wealthy members in this board who ultimately fool the people with gimmicks.

Regards,

Bhadrinath.

k1jatrophaoils

Sacrifice.....

Friends!

I am sorry.
I was not well since last one weak.
I am confident of a come back soon.

Once I am alright, I will start sharing with you my interesting thoughts.
Hope you guys continue to support me.

Bhadrinath.

k1jatrophaoils

Proxy act no.1

Dear friends!

As promised I am in a position to start the debate now.

Here is the Proxy act of Karnataka State Govt!!!!

The KSRTC started playing the role of a catalyst to prohibit as if Karnataka is the only state which supports biofuel to such an extent of not only announcements in the media but also convincingly dumped the growth of others who tried to woo Govt institutions to sell Biodiesel like KSRTC.

The KSRTC enviornment department initially announced that a mere blending of Poongamia oil or the HONGE oil with Diesel could fetch them crores of rupees as if people are not aware of the consequence of using Straight veg oil with a mineral diesel in a fluid system that does not accept fuels other than Petroelum diesel.
The Doddaballapur depot of KSRTC must have a record if iam right.

Then they started buying Biodiesel from outside the state in the form of a tender and continue to do so despite the fact that they say something here in the Press and media and does something else. KSRTC can not dream hoonge based biodiesel at all for another fifty years.

May be the people of Karnataka are innocent and this type of daylight campaigns always gain importance in the media.

I ask KSRTC management!
How many liters of Hoonge oil you used so far blending with Diesel?What is the price of Honge oil You paid/liter

How many domestic suppliers you entertained for sourcing Biodiesel so far?

Finally, what is the feedstock of Biodiesel that is made from while you buy from outsiders.

What are the Pre conditions of supply of Biodiesel to KSRTC and how many local suppliers are benefitted so far please let us know!

This KSRTC is a proxy organisation in the hands of few vested individuals and hence I consider this case a kind of venegence when I compare the sacrifce I made for promoting Biodiesel so far in this state.

I will reveal those names who enjoy benefits in KSRTC in the name of Biodiesel with sufficient proofs.
The poor CMD and MD of KSRTC are mere guests there and wish they start acting now........

Bhadrinath.

Last edited:

k1jatrophaoils

Proxy act no.2

Dear friends!

There is a village just 10kms from Davangere town namely Doddabhathi.
There is a mountain mostly red gravelled with a an extent of more than 500 acres of land.

I belong to this place and own no lands thanks to have started Biodiesel business here seven years back.....

The whole mountain is supposed to be maintained by forest and Dist admin but the fact is there is no forest staffs nor any district admin office.

A local proxy is gifted the whole asset and thanks to the support of two NGOs who cleverly colour this mountain in the name of a Hospital, Nursing college and so on.......

The then District commissioners have done their best to spend money in the name of plantations and resort like arrangements and its amazing to see this valueable asset being utilised at will and that too using the name of forestry crops.

I know how the DCs are capable of allotting free lands to their wanted people thanks to the exit route NGO in the state.

While people like me lost land and asset for promoting Biodiesel whereas those close to the MPs, DCs and Politicians can occupy Govt lands and make money.
This is what Karnataka forest lands all about.

Indeed!
Many media people in Davangere knows this but they act less against arrogance of politics.

Bhadrinath.

Last edited:

k1jatrophaoils

Proxy act 3

friends!

Ever since the formation of a task force and a Biofuel board there were many Govt sponsored programmes on Biofuel in Davangere and such functions were meant for selective people as if its a BJP sponsored one.

The BJP President was in Bangalore several times to offer his expertise in biofuel to his partymen and eventually all such events shows that BJP and RSS has their own agenda.

I just want to remind the people of Karnataka on the inuagural speach of Gadkari when he and his team misled the people without any justification while cetifying the biodiesel business of their proxies who are into picture only after this Govt came to power.

There are several meetings and travels in the name of biofuel and its only for a particular section of the ruling party.

The fact is one function was inuagurated by the then CM in davangere and the CM released a CD showing the activities of Hoonge and added a small part of my dispensing unit in that CD.

The DC at that time refered my unit in his book which was released by none other than the then CM Mr.Yedyurappa.Infact I sent several mails to CM's office but came to know later on that the Hon'ble chair person of Biofuel board YB Ramakrisnaji is BSY's choice and no point of expecting any actions against such guys who are highly influential in BJP.
Both the CD and the booklet of DC in that davangere function two years back never pointed either my name or they ever extended a courtesy to share in any of their function.

The reason is I do not belong to BJP or RSS that iis all.
I am not related to MLA/MP nor any choice of a mutt.

Its a shameful act to humilliate a genuine person in this manner and the people of Karnataka will certainly judge the best.

to be continued.....

Bhadrinath.

Last edited:

k1jatrophaoils

Proxy act no.4.

Friends!

If you look into the Press statements, you may find hundreds of announcements on the Biodiesel activities in the state.

The Task force and the Biofuel board have announced that emami group and Indian railways are likely to set up big projects and do not forget that time and again they the proxies always projected Poongamia as trend setter as if all eyes are in Karnataka for the good work done by state biofuel board on poongamia.

I know how these announcements never become productive as there is no need to spend time on a feedstock which is already in the form of a collapse.

The same group now talk about fish oil and other products and this shows how immatured these responsible office bearers of State biofuel board are..

Well sometime back, the same people criticised me for advocating fish oil in Biodiesel and today I challenege the Press loving state biofiuel board to come out with a whiite paper on what went wrong on Biodiesel while these guys enjoy the public money.Its a must considering the long innings played by this inactive so called biofuel board.

Let us wait for that.......
Bhadrinath.

Last edited:

k1jatrophaoils

Proxy act no 5.

Friends!

You can see lot of literatures and lectures on small scale biodiesel production and specially the one which is advocated by Karnataka biofuel development board displayed in Hassan and also at UAS Bangalore.

Its very good to show case few equipments and demonstrate them to few delegates within a campus but when comes to commercial factors all sort of questions shall come!

We need not waste time how and when they spent money for installing some biodiesel production but let them please inform the public what is the cost of production/liter and how they the biofuel board is convinced with a price to match the diesel in the market.

No matter how many people from Biofuel board have ever used biodiesel but the fact is most of these guys are lobbying for ethanol and indeed they determine ethanol a biofuel which is an issue today.
I know how many people are after sugar mills to insert them to move fast into selling ethanol to KSRTC.

Most of these acts are so contrary to the one they say something and continue to suppress the real intention to fill money bags of sugar barons in the state.

Needless to say or list them here since people in the state knows better than me on the role of distillaries and sugar barons of the state.
Read thiis link
To be continued.....

Last edited by a moderator:

k1jatrophaoils

Proxy act No.6

Friends!

The so called Karnataka biofuel board wanted to exhibit that they are Pro farmers and indeed to allow only small and marginal farmers to benefit from bio fuel crops.

Suddenly, something changed their mindset and they started acting as a catalyst to bring in selective corporates so that it will be easy for the board executives to extract benefits and one such act was to bring Indian Railways to buy biodiesel produced by a corporate in Bangalore say Yeshwantpur in railway lands(92 acres)

Most of the meetings and discussions with that concerned Railway officer was personally handled by the Chairman and at times with his dependable friends(92 acres) whereas nothing has happened so far either to make Indian Railways put up a biodiesel plant or there is any supportive action to show that there will be a production unit in future.
Look at my position!
I was hoping some light to make use of my small plant in Doddabhathi where there is a big railway project is on.
As expected, Railway/Biofuel board they have their own men to enjoy public money and render the tender business always.
I really feel very bad to see such an inactive board who continue to misled people of the state.

Who knows how many lakhs of rupees are spent in the name of discussions and travel by Karnataka Biofuel board?????
Even the Personnel secretaries travel to London using the word Biofuel?
Time alone can reply to this kind of false people who say something and does nothing.
The lavish expenses of these guys still continues without any morality and the reason is there is no opposition to the proxy acts of this state govt atleast in biofuel.

Many posters to come.......
Bhadrinath.

Last edited:

k1jatrophaoils

Sacrifice......

Friends!

It was my thought and rightly so that Dairy and plantation of jatropha as a fencing crop could be a better option for dry lands and marginal farmers.Perhaps! My dreams have come true and today plenty of NGOs are converting themself into corporates to gain symapathy from Sadanand gowda.
A vetenery doctor can pull in 1000crores from SBi just showing a software if he is a Pro RSS/BJP in this bloddy state.
We were struggling to sell at Rs10/liter and that is the reqward for an innovator in Karnataka.
Can you imagine what will be the fate of a farmer when loses 5 milking cows in one day due to FMD?????
This is my fate in 2005.

I wanted to be a role model and thus constructed a RCC building measuring 3500 square feet with a bore well in a land of 0.75 acre.Mind you I also started the Dairy farming with 10 milking cows.Do not forget that I continnue to write many things as and when i faced problems here in this forum that includes a hard hitting article on NABARD.My writtings will be well remebered in this country for a very long time friends.

I did not beg any swamijis or donors for providing free cattle in my life.
I never tried to claim any insuarance in the name of dead cows.
Basically, my intention was to do various oilborne nurseries and have a demo Biodiesel plant for the needy young students and related edu. people.
People in Karnataka and in India know how I am instrumental in launching this subject since 2004 in my typical K style.
The vistors and possible investors who approached me never suspected my credibility and that is my strength.
I never been a liability to others and always took the responsibilities on me for any losses so far.

I had to put all my efforts to ensure that there is a buyer of seeds and seller of biodiesel and just installed a Dispensing unit right in front of the factory to ensure the farmers that Biodiesel is as same as Diesel.
In the process, I lost almost several lakhs without any genaration of income except the inflow of visitors varying from MLAs to Ministers. Lecturers to HODs from all walks of life.

I also demonstrated to those who talked about import of machinery for making Biodiesel with my own design to set up a biodiesel plant with a capacity of 5kl/day and today its a museum without it
s value.......

Things did not favour me as I had to go for borrowal from UTI bank Davangere and that itself broke my back bone when I failed to show the return of EMI.It was way back 2005.

I do not want to deviate how I got loan but I was forced to close the loan account and in the process I sold the asset which is worth some crores today for just ten lakhs inspite of spending more than fifteen lakhs.This is what I call sacrifice when a honest indian pay back the loan money.

I am proud that I am atleast sincere in clearing the loan and having said that my problems are not yyet over.

My losses carried over and it stands to another ten lakhs without any source to return the loan and its all due to my un wanted location of the Biodiesel business in Karnataka.
I have to work somewhere to keep my brand K.1 alive.......... but how long is the question now.

I do not want to list how bad debts and depreciation of a Biodiesel plant played a major role in spoiling my growth.

Yes!
There were talks about loan waival and low rate of interest for farmers and agri based projects in Karnataka.
But all such schemes are meant for Reddys and Naidus or Krishnas.

I will not run away from this battle unless I bring in those responsible for the failure of this project including Biofuel board of Karnataka and its inactive members.(Dr.Balakrishna Gowda an exception)

To be continued...

Last edited:

k1jatrophaoils

sacrifice.....

Friends!

I myself learn few things and would like to be perfect leader and thus I continue to be a part of this forum since last six years+.

I do write articles in various journals including a american website on this sensitive subject perhaps only to caution those newbies to protect their hard earned money.

I have so far trained more than 200 students from different schools, colleges, and Research institutions other than NGOs and quite happy to announce here that I never took any money from any students or nothing from those who sought my guidelines and even provided them samples of oils, seeds besides my authenticated testing support on analysis on biodiesel.

This forum provided me a platform to give my presentation and here again nothing other than a space of few PMs in the inbox that is all.
Indeed, I published my website through this website and I still remember how I struggled to maintain a phone and a website to reach viewers online.
I continue to hold the same mobile no since ten years and a website to deliver my service to this subject.
All these things cost me Rs6000/month apart from keeping a min. work force and depreciation on machinery that works out to a loss of another Rs24000/month.
Frankly speaking, I pay a interest of Rs20000/ to an individual per month for a further liability of Rs.10 Ten lacs.
and to keep the loss under control I myself have to work for a salary of Rs40000/month or otherwise my position will be more vulnerable and this is what I call sacrifice while looking the comfortable proxies of politicians in this state.

The fact is other than few connive Universities in Karnataka I always enjoyed rampant suport to present frankly my views and done the right thing to make sure that Jatropha movement can not be eliminated in this world.

I know there was a moderator here in this forum (SUMAN) at the early stage and he or she must remember how difficult it is to run a organisation on biofuels with own funds. I wish he or she continue their contribution wherever they are though he or she is not seen here since a very long time to encourage people like me.........
I assure you guys that I will continue to be here come whatever may be the threats whether from Biofuel board or their sponsored commercial tax department.
I am not bothered about the losses but the way in which immitative politicians took advantage in this subject is my concern.

People of Karnataka know what type of corruption being gerrminated in the state and they never left Biofuels also for their self interest.

I want to keep this debate open for those who faced similar situations in this state before I come again here with more aggressive facts on this matter.....

To be continnued....
Bhadrinath.

Last edited:

k1jatrophaoils

Sacrifice........

Friends!

Right from Gadkari to Ramakrishna everyone stormed the state of Karnataka as if they are sincerely into encouraging the use of Biodiesel.

All these things remained in the net as a mere slogan and neverthless the shameless biofuel board never been able to even demonstrate what the Biodiesel is logically.

The Honble Ministers and MLAs and Board Presidents ply in all sort of Hightech cars filled with Diesel and educate you and me on enviornment and pollution.
This is something a sanyasin preaching on simplicity sitting in a A/C hall.

They even talked of buying small qty of biodiesel or bio oils produced through KMF and fair price shops.

What happened to all these announcements god only knows?
Who knows how many proxy companies are floated to trade Biodiesel in the state while Iam aware of two or three.
I am proud to recall my sacrifice in consuming biodiesel but in the end of the day these things are set aside by the politicians while forming their board room.
The reason is I am not blessed by RSS/Nagpurians to impress the rulers.
Whereas, I bought a Tata sumo 2002 model (tourin) for Rs 250 000 and ran the car with 100% biodiesel infact self driven for more than 150 000kms.

Friends!

I just spent three lakhs for showing the performance to my countrymen and never ran away from this subject when comes to realsitic statements unlike the proxies in this subject.

Bhadrinath.

Last edited:

k1jatrophaoils

Sacrifice.....

Dear friends!

I am happy to see huge no of viewers having gone through my posters so far and needless to point out hardly two replies for the posters which concerns me and thus decided to go slow in continuing this thread.
At the same time, I also expect a strong feedback and even await for possible response from Karnataka biofuel board and KSRTC either directly or through their proxies sooner or the later attacking me for my allegations and charges against them.

Bhadrinath.

Last edited:

k1jatrophaoils

Sacrifice.......

Friends!

Most of the ruling party leaders in the state talk about developments and pro farmer policies and even using gimmicks like small increase in milk procurement and interest on lending to farm loans at 3% pa to farmers.
All these things are stage managed to keep the outsiders to be a refugee and the insiders to be a powerful king to command the whole state with money and muscle power.
Frankly speaking the politicians in this state always become victorious in all new businesses at the expense of hard working dedicated people.
People at the high level remeber only Murthys and Nooranis not anyone else to progress.
Be it is an investor meet or a agri meet in this state.
The proxies are capable of getting their seats reserved a head of deserving people.

All these announcements are an indication to their own proxies /cadres to extract benefits and become immediate devotees of their leaders.
There were news about famers death and suicides on borrowals but the fact is people like me still manage to face bravely and caution others.
Tell me where I am wrong in my submission?
Let someone come and prove that Biodiesel business is profitable in Karnataka!
I will stop talking immedaitely on Biodiesel.

That is not the case when someone like me go and seek loan for biodiesel business from a Bank.This is history.
No need to point out how private money lenders take advantage of innocense and grab the assets once he or she fail to pay interest or the prinicipal amount in this state.

Indeed, one has to execute a sale deed for such loans and its easy and convenient for those who deal only agricultural properties. This is what development means I challenge! I can cite plenty of cases atleast in Davangere on how private money lenders use the word agriculture to exploit the weakness of a borrower.

I am myself a victim to pay huge interest for the loan availed and the fact is the fellow who lended me is safe with my asset.

But my plant, dispensing unit worth of lakhs could not yield any appreciation except to find a small space in Biofuel park's notice board to further humilliiations and for losing its credibility like anything.
Even Nyaya peedams of Swamijis know this fact and this illegal business continue with the blessings of Hegdes and Hazaares in the country.Indeed the VAO are more wealthier than a professional in this state.
Its a mockery of human rights rather.

Its the fate of those who wanted to go fast and act in this business which is a cursing story.
Bhadrinath.

I never or ever used palm based feedstock for making biodiesel.
No palm!
No Biodiesel that is the situation worldwide today.

Bhadrinath.

Last edited:

k1jatrophaoils

Sacrifice.....

Dear Friends!

Its not that I faced problems from Politicians and politically motivated Biofuel board but also had to pay heavy price when I trusted many business guys who are into Automobile segment and Tractor business in particular.

Indeed!
Many namesake companies in this Biodiesel business from Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai and few more promised to be a part of my business and in the end of the day all such attempts and false people forced me to bear huge losses while operating my unit since last seven years.

Interestingly, I found onething.
Most of the automobile businessmen never recognise the use of Biodiesel be it HMT tractor or Mahindra dealers in India.

Many Cellular service providers promised to use Biodiesel for their genset and here again the local Diesel dealers pre empt such opportunities by extending credit and taking advantage of the net work they have with oil marketting companies.

Many Class 1 contractors who consume diesel heavily tempted us with some orders but in the end many such transactions went bad debts without any source of continuing business in this state.
We understood the strength of Reddys in the state be it is in infra structure business or Mining where we expected a huge business of selling Biodiesel.

To continue.......
Bhadrinath.

Last edited: