Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Return up to 6,00,000/ acre/ Year

Register

Click Here!

amedis007

Hi ! ! !

Hi Mr. Prajapat,

Greetings ! ! !

My name is Abhishek n I hav a land of 10 Acres in Amaravati Dist. of Maharastra. I am very excited abt the project ur have informed us abt but if u can provide the details of the project that w'ld be gr8 !

If u can send the detailed structure of the project I wil just go to it n study it.

Regards:
Abhishek

Last edited by a moderator:

bipinchauhan87

If you are interested to invest your money into agriculture for high return we have crop which are giving return up to 6,00,000/ acre/ Year Production. We provide full project report so that you can get finacial assistance from the Bank and govt department we also give you buyback for the production so you need not take tension about the marketing............Pelase contact us for further infromation..................

please contact:
Ganesh Prajapat
Dear Sir,

I am having agriculture land of one of the best qualities in terms of fertility.

I am interested in your proposal.

Kindly send me the details.

Regards,
bipinchauhan87

endurthi

intrested to get further details about this 6,00,000/acre

im intrested to get further details about this high return project , about wat type of crop where and all information. will u contact me for further discussion on this.
endurthi janakiram reddy;
Please contact...

hcms

If you are interested to invest your money into agriculture for high return we have crop which are giving return up to 6,00,000/ acre/ Year Production. We provide full project report so that you can get finacial assistance from the Bank and govt department we also give you buyback for the production so you need not take tension about the marketing............Pelase contact us for further infromation..................

please contact:
Atul Gupta

sanjeevbharti

shri ganesh ji,
namaskar..
please send me all the details regarding this project.
regards,
Please contact...

mvsriocl

Dear HCMS

Please be practical while posting such type of messages.
logically how is it possible.
now a days farmers are suiciding by not able to geting even 10000 profit/acre/year.
people with out knowing the facts even reply to you, iam interested..iam interested...iam interested.......what is this.

if you still stand on your statement......you need to build confidence..please elaborate the plan or at least brief the plan. so that one can think of it atleast....

Regards
MV SubbaReddy

surenderdhayal

please give me details about ur project.i have 8 acre land near pilani rajasthan).
thanks & regards
Surender Dhayal

rocky

cultivation of medicinal plants in raebareli up.

Dear Mr. Prajapat,

I am verymuch interested in your project of cultivation which will give us more income.

In this connection I request you to kindly mail me all details OR Call me

I have about 10 Acres of Land near Raebareli in U P which has moderate climate. Whether it is suitable for the products to be cultivated as per your advice.

How much money is required (per acre) for investing for the cultivation/accessories like watering, and other necessary activities in relation with this work.

What are your assistance to me for the project and your charges, if any.

by
divakar pandey
Please contact...

razak farms

Bakara

How mad people are? No one think about the practicality. No one think about the possibilties. How it is possible to make Rs.6,00,000 Rupees six lakhs from one acre? If the Atul Gupta's offer is genuine, why he is not open? He should mentione the crop name. By offering huge profits, they are misguiding the farmers and the people who are entering afresh. It should be stoped. My humble request to the readers that you should be very cautious when dealing with such people. They will make money first. then leave the poeple for their fate.[/B]

mohammedjali

intrested in ur offer

interested in your offer if you could take back the harvest.... have more than 60 acre in tamil nadu.. pls send me the details

kalmadi

Give details

what is the name of crop? As a responsible person, pls give yur open offer. If your offer is really works, I am ready to invest. Before going into project, you should give full details such as crop, yield, investment and income.

It is unbelievable. So be truthfull and dont give any faulse promises. Post the required details in this post itself, if your offer is true. Or delete this post and stop misguiding the people.

I agree with Subaa Reddy and Razak Farms

ssprasad

Dear Mr.Ganesh Prajapat,
Could you please provide the details to ssprasad2006 AT gmail DOT com ? Willing to take up based on your response. Regards.

dipaakk

Hello,
I am interested in your project of cultivation and buy-back policy.

Please mail me the full details of how much minimum land is required.
What are the items which can be cultivated as per your project.
Is there very good scope of marketing the same.

How much money is required (per acre) for investing for the cultivation/accessories like watering, and other necessary activities in relation with this work.
I am also interested to set up mini dairy(appx.5 desi cows)unit.
What are your assistance to me for the bankable project and your charges, if any.
With Best Regards---------- dipaakk.varma@gmail.com

sudhirpai

please contact:
Ganesh Prajapat
It is not impossible to earn 6,00,000 / acre/year. For instance, if 400 Sandalwood trees are planted in 1 acre and after 15 years or so, if 10 trees are harvested every year, we can easily get 10 lakhs for every harvest and continue till several years, thereby keep increasing the yield and income.

Therefore, in the present case the most important question is : What is the gestation period once the cultivation is taken up? What is the intitial investment? For how many years the yield will continue or last?
Please clarify.

bnsyam

DEAR SIR,
I am interested in your project of cultivation and buy-back policy.
Please mail me the full details of your project.
How much money is required (per acre) for investing for the cultivation.