Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Poultry farm for 20000 birds

Register

Click Here!

raji9635

Hi,

I am planning to set up a a poultry farm(broiler) of around 20, 000 birds. With an eventual plan to set my own hatchery later own. Please guide me on how much land will be required to set up a farm.

Also guide me about the estimated cost for such a farm in terms of equipment etc vis a vis different options available ex, ventilated tunnel, open sided shed etc.

Please also weigh the possibility of constructing a three storey shed and the size of shed required.

I am considering the options to higher professional help, please mention about the fee that you will charge and the period that you will assist me for

Best Regards

Ankit Malhotra

Last edited:

77_su

Poultry farming 20000/- Layer Birds.

I can assist and Guide you for your layer project of 20,000/- birds
the fee for project report and guidance would be Rs 25000/-till your
farm gets ready for brooders.

idealsol

Send your address details by mail

Send your address details

Hi,

I am planning to set up a a poultry farm(broiler) of around 20, 000 birds. With an eventual plan to set my own hatchery later own. Please guide me on how much land will be required to set up a farm.

Also guide me about the estimated cost for such a farm in terms of equipment etc vis a vis different options available ex, ventilated tunnel, open sided shed etc.

Please also weigh the possibility of constructing a three storey shed and the size of shed required.

I am considering the options to higher professional help, please mention about the fee that you will charge and the period that you will assist me for

Best Regards

Last edited by a moderator: