Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Organic farming group

Register

Click Here!

ongaylee

New member from Malaysia

Hi,

I have a big garden of about 5,000 s.f. and i like to plant vegetables for my own consumption. I would like to know more about organic farming as i believe it will be good for my family and for the environment. Thank you.

Ay Lee

moulirada

I am working in Bangalore though I dont have own land at Bangalore I would like to be part of your Group

Thanks
Mouli
Please contact............

Last edited by a moderator:

sam717229

organic farming community

I am sampath, presently practising organic method of farming, I am vigourously interested in joining youor group plz further details in becoming a member of your organic society.

arasu1964

Dear friends,
We are a group in Bangalore who want to return to the Mother Nature.,and also to assist the rural community to enhance their quality of life by modern organic and sustainable development practices.As such an eco village of like minded people from various backgrounds is being formed,and the ecovillage will be within 100 kms from Bangalore.We believe that even barren wastelands can be made productive through Fukuoka farming,permaculture and biodynamic farming practices.
We invite like minded people to join us .Please contact us
regards
Dear Sir,

I am interested in joining , I am working farm manager 5.5acr farm in Tiruvallur
dt Tamilnadu

regards

J.PONNARASU.

venkatkamma

Organic farming

Dear Sudharsan,

This is Venkat from hyderabad, AP. It's good to hear about this group.

I would like to invest in organic farming industry. Let me know the complete details.

Call me if would like or give me your number i will contact you.

Regards
Venkat

Please contact................

ravipar

best regards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hai,

My farm is located 20km from bangalore and am very interested in organic farming , look forward to join your organization for better prospects .

all the best for your organization,
ravi pawar.

krishnagokhale

Organic Silicon fertilizer

Dear Sir,
We are mnaufacturing Organic Silicon fertilizer under the brand name POSHAK SILICA. The product is available in 25kg pack for MRP of Rs.500/- and contains 40% silica capable of converting in to Mono silicic acid which in turn converts soil nutrients into plant available form. This increases the nutrient uptake by the plants and gives higher yields and superior quality of the final produce.
Mr.Krishna Gokhale, Pune

fernecotel

Return to mother nature.

Hi. This is a good thought. To return to mother nature. We are glad to see that there are so many grass root movements to try and enhance the life of locals as well as the planet!
We are a 5 star eco friendly property in Jaipur Rajasthan. We will be coming up with our very own tree plantation campaign this monsoons called Plant a Million! One million saplings to be planted by people all over the world!

varuni

I am doing organic fruit and vegetable farming in my village Bhuira in Himachal Pradesh, but need to know more about how do to it well. Would be great to belong to your group and learn proper techniques.

prem441

hi, friends i am very much intrested in joining this group,can you describe how to join group?

abbu

organic farming

Hello Sir

I am ready to join hands with you poeople As i am from bangalore and i am having land for about 5acres in chikkabalapur district.. call me Or give your number send mail to me
regards

Abbu

sahridhayan

can any of the group members answer/feedback for the 0 starters like us...

please visit about thread.

thank you,

sahridhayan

jaiminagro

Dear friends,
We are a group in Bangalore who want to return to the Mother Nature.,and also to assist the rural community to enhance their quality of life by modern organic and sustainable development practices.As such an eco village of like minded people from various backgrounds is being formed,and the ecovillage will be within 100 kms from Bangalore.We believe that even barren wastelands can be made productive through Fukuoka farming,permaculture and biodynamic farming practices.
We invite like minded people to join us .Please contact us
regards
can you send me your organisation profile.

ashu1980

hi
i would like to join the group, please send me the complete details here or contact me...
regards
Nabiulla.

krishnagokhale

Dear Sir,
We have developed an organic soil conditioner cum manure which can completely replace chemical fertilizers. Interested persons who want either to reduce the use of chemical fertilizers OR completely replace them.

damodar_yd

I am interested to work for your organisation for Organic culivation please contact

Regards P.Damodar

andrewmason

useful resource for organic farming

Dear Friends, I really appreciate the fact that we are looking to grow plants and crop the natural way without using any chemicals as they are not healthy. I came across some useful resources wherein you will find tips on how to grow crops the natural way...I am sure it would be helpful to you - National Agricultural Innovation Project (NAIP).