Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Organic farming group

Register

Click Here!

sudhiranjan1959

Dear friends,
We are a group in Bangalore who want to return to the Mother Nature.,and also to assist the rural community to enhance their quality of life by modern organic and sustainable development practices.As such an eco village of like minded people from various backgrounds is being formed,and the ecovillage will be within 100 kms from Bangalore.We believe that even barren wastelands can be made productive through Fukuoka farming,permaculture and biodynamic farming practices.
We invite like minded people to join us .Please contact us
regards

Last edited by a moderator:

bkarunkumar

Hello Sir,

Am interested in joining your group. Please contact me with the details
Regards,
Arun.

skrai

Organic Farming

Dear Sir,

I am interested in joining , I have 10 acre in MP ,I shall do organic farming with help of Vermi compost,azolla, etc.

regards

SKRAI

rajeevpal

Organic Farming

I think Fukuoka farming,permaculture are same things as far as method and techniques are concerned.
Fukuoka Farming is also known as Zero farming or Natural farming in India

regards

RAJEEV PAL

jayjoshi

I am definately interested in joining this venture.pls inform with details what is required for joining. contact me...

indonippon64

Please contact

Dear Mr. Sudhir Ranjan,
I have 1/2 acre land in Baigalpur near Bangalore.I am also very much interesed in organic farming and want to start it ASAP.Pl. contact me and send me the full details on above mentioned mail ID.
Regards

srinivasanka

My name is Srinivasan.I am from Hyderabad.I have approximately 8 acres of land near Hyderabad City.I am interested in knowing more about organic farming.I am already doing some vegetable farming and planted some fruit trees in my farm.Please revert if you can help.please contact..........

kalaj4

Hi friend,
Nice to hear about your interest in organic farming.Even I want to serve mother earth by natural way of farming and also want to help small farmers in this.
Please let me know more ,i am from Maharashtra and my land is onthe river bank,its around six acres.
Thanks and regards
Kala

kalaj4

Hi friends,
I have six acres of land on the river bank in Maharashtra and would like to go for organic farming to repay our debt to mother earth.
Kindly let me know the details.
Thanks
Kala

simplyorganics

Organic products

Look forward to know more details about your activities and products that you grow and availability with prices for further needful.

pradeeprokade

Dear all,

This is an excellent idea to return to the Mother Nature.,and also to assist the rural community to enhance their quality of life by modern organic and sustainable development practices.

Before doing that I would like you to go to internet site ' palekar zero budget farming ' to understand the simple principle behind old method of farming ,which is developed by
an Indian Graduate Farmer and millions of farmers throught India started using it and getting excellent results from it. His technique is very simple , made from the things usually available with farmers at almost negligible cost.He got appreciation from Indian
Govt. as well as from most of the developed nations.

Thanks and Regards
pradeep rokade

kirtvelj

Join

Hello Sir,

Iam from Gujarat And Interested to join your group.Please send me a detail,Please contact....

agriculturekya

dear friends,
we are a group in bangalore who want to return to the mother nature.,and also to assist the rural community to enhance their quality of life by modern organic and sustainable development practices.as such an eco village of like minded people from various backgrounds is being formed,and the ecovillage will be within 100 kms from bangalore.we believe that even barren wastelands can be made productive through fukuoka farming,permaculture and biodynamic farming practices.
We invite like minded people to join us .please contact us
regards
hi i am dr. Santosh pathak i am working as a general manager Hubli and produce several biopesticides and biofertilizers for organic farming contact me soon-dr. Santosh pathak

puneetha

Organic Farming

Hi Group,

Im Puneetha from Bangalore and read your thread regarding promotion of Organic Farming and sustainable development. Sound really interesting i'd like to be a part of your group. You can email me your activities, so i shall involve and learn and spread among the community about OF.
Please contact....

ddhanya

I am interested in joining the group,Please contact....
Duraisamy

vprakash2000

Dear friends,
We are a group in Bangalore who want to return to the Mother Nature.,and also to assist the rural community to enhance their quality of life by modern organic and sustainable development practices.As such an eco village of like minded people from various backgrounds is being formed,and the ecovillage will be within 100 kms from Bangalore.We believe that even barren wastelands can be made productive through Fukuoka farming,permaculture and biodynamic farming practices.
We invite like minded people to join us .Please contact us
regards
Would be intrested in the same.

pl reply back.....

lnayak2k

Hi,

I am also intrested in this great initiative.Please let me know how to take it forward.

Regards,
Laxminarayana Nayak

nrutyarl

Hi,

I am interested in working towards increasing plants and save the environement. I want to do my bit .
Please send more details.

rgds,
NRL

totalamc

organic food lic

We can help u all in getting Organic Food certification, we are looking for organic farm and farmers all over india, where we can certify and export products to UK and USA..
thanks
manoj