Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Organic farming group

Register

Click Here!

pradeeprokade

Dear Mr. Sudhiranjan,
I have not received any reply from you. May I know what is the progress on this subject and what are you planning to do exactly?
Please reply

Thanks and Regards

pradeep rokade
pradeeprokade@rediffmail.com
pradeeprokade@gmail.com

Your original mail:

We are a group in Bangalore who want to return to the Mother Nature.,and also to assist the rural community to enhance their quality of life by modern organic and sustainable development practices.As such an eco village of like minded people from various backgrounds is being formed,and the ecovillage will be within 100 kms from Bangalore.We believe that even barren wastelands can be made productive through Fukuoka farming,permaculture and biodynamic farming practices.
We invite like minded people to join us .Please contact us
regards

prasad3251

Dear friends,
We are a group in Bangalore who want to return to the Mother Nature.,and also to assist the rural community to enhance their quality of life by modern organic and sustainable development practices.As such an eco village of like minded people from various backgrounds is being formed,and the ecovillage will be within 100 kms from Bangalore.We believe that even barren wastelands can be made productive through Fukuoka farming,permaculture and biodynamic farming practices.
regards
Hello,
Your effort is commendable;
What India needs, is your type of initiative.
Like minded people, from city will love to join your community. This is the only way rural wealth can be brought back to India, thus fulfilling the vision of Dr.Kalam-2020;

Another vedic science is agnihotra farming,which has taken western countries by storm.
Thus if your concept/initiative is integrated by decent houses, opportunities to serve the uplift of nearby villages, why 100s even 1000s might migrate;
Kindly collect all those who are interested with their wish-list, consolidate and arrive at a master plan.
sincere best wishes for the success
Prasad, navi Mumbai

chetanpandhi

Oeganic CONTRACT FARMING

We have about 200 acres of land near mumbai , and we are intrested in contract farming and organic farming ,

contact me

Last edited by a moderator:

krishnagokhale

Organic farming

Hi friends,
I have six acres of land on the river bank in Maharashtra and would like to go for organic farming to repay our debt to mother earth.
Kindly let me know the details.
Thanks
Kala
I am from Pune and am offering reliable practice to cultivate the land with 100% organic farming using organic inputs.
Thanks,
Mr.K.G.GOKHALE

rahulgreen

Dear kala ,
I am from maharastra . can help u to do organic farming
u can contact me
Rahul Kulkarni

arun0212

I am Interested

Kindly COntact me for the details . Mobile no +919035770885

Dear friends,
regards

simara

which organic farming u made it done? let me know pls
i am also intrested for organic farming.

sandy_4_try

organic mango cultivation

Hi i have mango trees on my land in hyderabad, i am interested in organic cultivation of mango, so please let me know how can i get information regarding my query?

kirticoo

Organic Farming

PLEASE CONTACT US FOR JOINT VENTURES IN UTTAR PRADESH FOR ORGANIC FARMING. WE CAN ALSO PROVIDE CITY COMPOST ie ORGANIC MANURE AT VERY ATTRACTIVE PRICES IN BULK ON DAILY BASIS.

arun0212

Dear All,
We are having 15 Different Types of Organic Fertilizer Which are manufactured in Karnataka and have all certificate for using these products.

Our products are using all over India and got good Result in terms of yield, pest control, Fungus control and water Management.

Our Products are Very Cheaper and superior Quality. Our product Ranges starts From Rs.210 for One Acre one time use.

Our Product Name are: K-Zyme,

K-Zyme Banana,
K-Zyme Chilli,
K-Zyme Flowers
K-Zyme Vegetables,
K-Zyme Paddy
K-Zyme wheat,
K-Fit for Fungicides,
K-Super pest Controller,
K-Mite for Controlling Mites
K-Wilt for bacterial wilt,
K-Hume for Soil fertility.

giab

organic inputs

Dear friends ,
its very good to know that all of you want to do something in organic farming , same as we works for organic farming inputs like
neem cake , neem powder for fertilizers & soil conditioner , neem kernel extract for pesticides and vermi compost . so that we can solve the problem of organic farming inputs .
if you need anything than contact to me .
regards :
ajay bharadwaj

akrl

Agriculture

Dear friends,
regards

Agriculure

rajukannan

We are the Organic product manufacture, produce Bio-fertilizers, Vermicompost, Vermiwash, Nutriplus, Grow plus, Omax, Omax+,,,,,,,,,,

nik1l

Dear All,
If, you are interested for Organic Farming our company is interested under Buy Back scheme Contract farming. for more details you may contact Nikhil Amin 7600969738 or write at orexisagrotrading@gmail.com We always encourage Progressive farmers and growers for Organic Agri. Methodology.

madhavs1

Dear All,

Can Any one having interest to grow Medicinal plants please write me at herbal@herbochem.com or call me on 09866672765.
we can buy herbs,provide buyback for that herb also.This year we can take this herbs like ASWHAGANDH,KALMEGH,GYMNIMA,CALAMUS,MUSKDANA,COLIOUS etc.for seed&planting materials please feel free to contact me.

Thanks&regards,
Madhav
Herbochem.
Hyderabad.

harithamorganic

Hi

Good Evening

I would like to know more details about your project. I would like to know how you are planning to take it forward.

I have recently taken up 2 acres on lease to do Organic farming at Gumidipoondi in Chennai.

Regds
Prasad

harithamorganic

Hi

Would you prefer Chennai location ? I have 2 acres of land and I can do this Organic. Pls let me know your interest.

regds
Prasad
+919500015734

harithamorganic

I have 2 acres. I will be interested in this deal. My land is located in Gumidipoondi near Chennai.

Pls let me know your interest.

Regds
Prasad
+919500015734

rukmini

Dear Sir,

I am interested to join with u. Pl. inform your contact details. Thanq,,,,,,,,,,

email:bhaskarponnathota@gmail.com

incharaa

Hi,

Am interested in your idea. But am located close to Attibele. Could you let me know could you help me in this regard.

thanks.