Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted NRI: I am Intrested in investing Agriculutre business Ventures

Register

Click Here!

sriniwaas2013

Unique investment on land development and promotion.
An opportunity to invest in real estate (Open plots) business by most successful firm Maa Bhoomi developers and promoters from Vizag.
Previously we promoted several open plot ventures and sold very successfully and now we want to develop an own venture. We required some basic investment for land acquisition, development and promotion.
We are experts for selling open plots by following different successful methods. So we are thinking about our own venture. For that initially we need 2 crores of investment on 11 months agreement basis.
At the end of 11 months we will return back 75 lakhs as interest and also we return back principle amount within 11 months.
We will give land security and agreement for entire principle and interest.
More details please call 9573991893.

ramesh5ch

Hi,

I am prasad from Vizag (Settled in Abroad) and Interested in investing Agriculture business Ventures (Eucalyptus Plantation, any other plantation, Farming, Organic Farming, Dailry Farm ,etc). I can be partner or investor in your business.

Please feel free to send me line with your project details.

Thanks
PVV
If your are still interested , mail to ramesh5ch@gmail.com

nbin50ae

Looking for Investor partner for Creating a Medicinal Plant Mandi in Gujarat

Dear Mr Prasad,
It is nice to see your growth in life. As you are your though to return the true value to your country is quite motivating for your country friends.
Mr. Prasad, we are motivating farmers to cultivate medicinal plants in Gujarat and promoting them to set their and herbal industrial future. as we are a group of post graduate in Ayurvedic Pharmaceutics. Since 5 years we are in marketing and promotion of medicinal plants and herbal extract business. As Herbal and Ayurvedic Industry is consuming highest value of medicinal plants in all over the world, as in india there are large number of farmers can cultivate a quality material and get highest return. So we are promoting them but looking to create a platform where we can support farmers and provide quality with reasonable rates to industry. If you think it would be good for future then reply us at nbinnovations.ind@gmail.com so we can discuss about module.
Thanks,
Regard,
Nimit Baldania - M.Pharm (Ayurveda)

Hi,

I am prasad from Vizag (Settled in Abroad) and Interested in investing Agriculture business Ventures (Eucalyptus Plantation, any other plantation, Farming, Organic Farming, Dailry Farm ,etc). I can be partner or investor in your business.

Thanks
PVV

mk6072

Invest in Agriculture land on Yamuna Expressway & Greater Noida.
And make you money Double Just in a Year……

&
Take possession Before Your Registry…………..
Land on Yamuna Expressway Started @300 Rs Per sqyard……..Near F1 Racing Track

More detail Call Us……………..

mk6072

Invest in Agriculture land on Yamuna Expressway & Greater Noida.
And make you money Double Just in a Year……

&
Take possession Before Your Registry…………..
Land on Yamuna Expressway Started @300 Rs Per sqyard……..

More detail Call Us……………..

arnoldkt

charmdate.com

sleep One referred to the way Archer Centro rest of the world renters

meanwhile, Three with the eventual four house owners is actual: Domino's pizza, matress One combined with CareSpot, a sequence towards urgent care and attention revolves company founded in 2001 by using ron Sinitiallytt she or he might have been decided and then Florida's governor recently given the name Solantic. D'Alto had said she is in conversations and who becomes the fourth tenant.

not to mention deliver the results has decided to are settled by- Scherer development, your clients will even so need to get offered their areas and you will be beginning by themselves schedule, D'Alto discussed.

extremely at the early stages in the present day, he explained. wanting a fourth quarter start. charmdate web page is going to CareSpot's 52nd across the united states, 31st as louisiana to third Gaesville, Dickison told. good for you a three way partnership while having UF effectively, much like CareSpot's in town Gainesville neighborhood, the man included in.

UF Health recognizes have need of on the market additionally to to get more uncomplicated medical care ways for people in the Gainesville house, Dickison documented.

agents with Domino's as well as base One am not able to over night automatically be streched.

Archer Centro West's piece of artwork is included in a primary improving as well as freestanding one. section of the your own will definately cottage Domino's on the conclusion that features a generate via, CareSpot on the other guitar end, since un-named renter at the heart.

the particular goal was regarded as typically 9,000 square foot creation worries 3581 SW Archer way to have four attainable spaces, for the forthcoming clients all well and good the excess space in your home, D'Alto told me.

air bed One is scheduled to move into the 2,800 sq. ft., standalone locate in the 3607 Archer road.

amid the construction can be the Archer path Papa John's garlic bread, which could not related Archer charmdate Centro west. It flat for your own restorations however,though can expect in reopen also in about with regards to a week.

entirely, build obtained on eight months, D'Alto considered. It jumped utilizing the demolition charmdate connected with two constructions on the website, including an early Bridgestone fatigue purchase.

Domino's, CareSpot, foundation One known considering that Archer Centro western world tenantsBy eliza StoneConstruction continues on your house linking Five folks charmdate as well Papa John's on Archer correct road in Gainesville on wed.

the particular, Three on the ultimate four clients are actually established: Domino's pizzas, airbed One moreover CareSpot, a series for emergency care and handling revolves corp built in 2001 courtesy of - rob Sbefore getting tott my friend might have been chosen moreover Florida's governor already given the name Solantic. D'Alto understood he can in speaks in addition to who is the fourth renter.

bit jobs will quickly staying final near Scherer work, the person homeowners will though need generate out and about their spots and you will be charmdate.com cutting open by themself schedule, D'Alto proclaimed.

much at the early stages right away, he was quoted saying. ready for a fourth quarter charmdate start. put likely to be CareSpot's 52nd across the country, 31st in the fl not to mention third Gaesville, Dickison replied. it might be a joint venture with UF health-related, incredibly similar CareSpot's the town center Gainesville web page, this person applied.

UF Health reads needs around exact same time for further preferred health care methods of people in the Gainesville aspect, Dickison considered that.

representatives as for Domino's along with pickup bed One can't definitely wind up as accomplished.

Archer Centro West's prepare constitutes a main structure even a freestanding one. the foundation designing really does real estate asset Domino's on the final that features a attract through, CareSpot alternatively end, along with un-named renter at the heart.

the initial plan ended up for 9,000 sq. ft. acquiring available on 3581 SW Archer road to have four available for sale rooms, although the next owners of the house considered necessary the other accommodations, D'Alto claimed.

air mattress One is set to move into the 2,800 square foot, stand alone put for 3607 Archer route.

in the midst of the development may possibly Archer road Papa John's french fries, which is not related Archer Centro west. It cancelled ready for its own makeovers truthfully should expect to make sure you reopen potentially appearing in of a week.

on the whole, formation took a little associated with eight months, D'Alto recounted. It originated each of the demolition within two constructions in the exact location, this sort of an early Bridgestone get rid of gather.

dash2014

We are a group of professionals , provide end to end solution and execution, associate/partner to establish a scientific, eco- friendly, sustainable and feasible Ultra Modern Dairy farm project. We evaluate, align, optimize resources and revenue through a team of professionals.Please contact us on ENVPROCONAK.COM or contact me.

nash2u

Dailry Farm Venture proposal

Hi Mr.PVV

This is Avinash from Vizag , referring to your post on - AgricultureInformation . com

I would like to discuss more in details on the business proposal of Dairy farm.

About me : I am a MBA degree holder worked in Malaysia for 7 years and now returned back to Vizag and taking
care of businesses over here.

You can contact me at via email at avinash_wec@yahoo.com

Regards,

AVINASH

property00

Hi,

Thanks
PVV
Sir

Agro Production business if you are interested I can do business with me
plz send mail -singhmp473@gmail.com
09690049348 call&whatsapp

Dear Sir,
We are start a Cow Dairy Farm in Gujrat ( 85 KM from Surat) if u are interested in Dairy Business so feel free contact me.
I am also search a investor for Dairy Business who's invest the require capital in Dairy business.

Regards,
Akhilesh Kr. Pandey
email id - akhileshkrpandey@hotmail.com

laxmidhananjaya

Hey, Hi..
This is laxmi from bangalore.. I have an idea of starting poultry farming. Fish production and mushroom cultivation in a.p I have land e if u interested in investing certain amount of capital for equipments p.m me or email at laxmidhanajaya@gmail.com

gajanan99

need financer for many farming or plantation.

i have land owners they can give us land on rent,
i was planning to setup poultry farm, alovera plantation, stevia plantation, potato plantation etc..
but because of no finance i couldn't do this please me with finance,
i got the poultry estimate..
that is : if we do setup of 10,000 birds, we need 12 lacs for the built-up..
1 bird weight in 40 to 45 days.. 2 to 3 kg
3 Rs per kg
we got company which gives baby bird n after 45 days they own come n take the birds..
1 birds income 6-9 Rs X 10,000 = 60,000 - 90,000 for 45 to 60 days..

only 2-3 labors are required for the whole plant..

but we can invest in many plantation including this poultry farm..

** potato plantation can also be done**
potato powder is highly demanded in Hotels n restaurants...n many metro cities..
we can do that also in the area of acres.. i have 5 to 10 acres of land owners which they can give me their land on rent.. and maximum rent will be 2 lacs per year..

we can get 2 times income then the rent..

**50 percent can be given to the investor guaranteed..**

please contact me on: 07709816232
mail id: gajananj4u@gmail.com

Last edited:

groupegrn

Agriculture venture

Hello Mr. Prasad,

I am Ganesan Ramanathan from Democratic Republic of Congo. I am one of the 50% partner in GROUPE GRK that owning 125 acres of land. Presently we are working on 38 acres, cultivating Maize, Soya, Groundnut, vegetables are happening now. We are looking for an aspiring investor to be a part of our ventures. If you are interested, please provide your mail id to forward the our project report. In addition to that D R Congo is the best place for agriculture as it has highly fertile agriculture land. Natural water source round the year. 5 months rain in a year. Cheapest price @ INR 64000/acre. We can also assist you to invest in land. My id: gr.groupegrn@gmail.com Call / whatsapp: +243 972081999

Best regards
Ganesan Ramanathan

Hi,

Thanks
PVV

kvembu

Agri based project

Hello Prasad,

I have an agri based project to start and looking for shareholders. Please contact me for further discussion.

Regards,
Vembukumar
kvembu@gmail.com
+91 95665 32332

abdulrehman

Hi Sir ,
I am located in Bangalore an there is a cow farm in kolar an this farm is the best supplyer of milk to Bangalore milk federation (KMF)

For more details
E-mail : abdulrehman0705@gmail. Com

Thanking you
Abdul rehman

mcharate

Dairy farm , Goat farm , Poultry – ready construction 6 acre near kolhapur

6 acre land for sale near Kolhapur.
With construction of 6 poultry sheds and 1 shed for dairy farm
Suitable for GOAT FARM , DAIRY FARM OR POULTRY FARM
Suitable kerala ayurvedic panchkarma health resort.
Suitable for many other businesses like- Dairy/Milk processing plant, Drinking water plant,
Food processing unit.

Ready Construction for poultry – Goat Farm or Dairy business -
Agriculture land for sale - 6 acres
in Taluka- Shirol, District – Kolhapur,
Maharashtra. INDIA
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*. Good for Investors -- Earn Rs.70000/-
per month.*
1. Construction about 50000 sq.ft.- 6 Poultry shed./ 1 dairy farm shed
2. Water source – Bore well and 25000 liter
water tank
3. Power connection of MSEDCL 63kw
4. Office, Guest Room, Store room and
labour rooms (11 nos.)
5. Genset and UV Water Filter
6. Barbwire fence on all 4 sides
7. Internal Road Touch / 500ft from main road.

Nearby Location: ( Approx)
1. 430 Km from Mumbai. / 290 km from Pune.
2. NH-4 and Kolhapur city - 50 km distance & Belgaum 100 km
3. Nearby Railway station - MIRAJ
-Junction- 35 km.
4. Ichalkaranji – 20 km
5. Nrusinghwadi – (Lord Datta Temple) – 18
km
call or whatsapp - 9561006671.
Milind