Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted NRI: I am Intrested in investing Agriculutre business Ventures

Register

Click Here!

rjeeva1989

I am seeking NRI partners for doing hydroponics agriculture.

Hi Prasad ,

I am Jeeva From Tamil Nadu . I saw you message.I heartily welcome you for your thought and I have 5 acre land and I am plan to do Hydroponics agriculture , so I am seeking NRI partners for financial arrangements. if you are interested kindly feel free to call me my mobile- +919976403555 or my mail Id - rjeeva1989@gmail.com

saspondicherry

Sir,
Happy morning,
I have 5 acre land.last month harvested sugarcane.Plantaton of sugarcane not to benifit for farmers.so i can move to plant other products. can you able to suggest the product and to trade the same to good buyer.i am also interest to buy and sell the agri product.

yesumasi

full and final plan ready to do farming in 78 acers of land near narsapuram,

hi PRASAD,

firstly appreciated on showing interest on agriculture and that to in India,

i am PRAVEEN KUMAR, prior i was working with IBM Bangalore. right now from past 17 months i had been at my home town doing complet research on type of farmings, the up and downs, etc..now i am fully loaded and confident enough to take up 78 acres for farming on my own to start by end of MAY 2016.

i was looking for great people like you who still believe in farming and have some knowledge on it, if you are really interest to join up kindly call back to 09966002059.

so that i can explain you complete plan and from their we can take it further.

(KINDLY FEEL FREE TO CALL BACK AND GIVE ME A CHANCE TO EXPLAIN) before taking any call.

PRAVEEN KUMAR,

Hi,

I am prasad from Vizag (Settled in Abroad) and Interested in investing Agriculture business Ventures (Eucalyptus Plantation, any other plantation, Farming, Organic Farming, Dailry Farm ,etc). I can be partner or investor in your business.

Please feel free to send me line with your project details.

Thanks
PVV

nileshhk

Mr Prasad
I too am a returned for good NRI (USA) settled in Mumbai Maharashtra doing business of manufacturing precious alloys & trading in gold, silver, platinum group metals & rare metals.
Have plans for spice farming in Konkan Maharashtra (including & not limited to black gold - black pepper, Nutmeg, Mace, Cloves, arecanuts etc.)
Kindly convey the extent of investment available.
Regards
Nilesh Gupta
auraprecious@gmail.com
Nileshhk@hotmail. com

greenindia09

organic farms in tamilnadu

Hi,

I am prasad from Vizag (Settled in Abroad) and Interested in investing Agriculture business Ventures (Eucalyptus Plantation, any other plantation, Farming, Organic Farming, Dailry Farm ,etc). I can be partner or investor in your business.

Thanks
PVV
i started in organi farms in tamilnadu...further...details my email: kkb9001@gmail.com
cell: +91 9791083766

shop4prop

We have agricultural farm which will give yield with maintenance taken care for 21 years for sale.This is a profitable business venture which also promotes organic plantation. Please contact 91-0-9940022628

k2khan

Hi frnds, I'm kamaal khan from katni jabalpur (MP). I have 35 acre land. I need 10 lacs rs. For devlope in herbal & medicinal plant farming.any body intrested as a investor or partnership. Plz call me or whatsapp 09300697772. Thanx

musaddique

From. Nasik MAHARSHTRA. India

Hi,

Thanks
PVV
Dear PRASAD.
I AM EX DISTRICT COLLECTOR FROM. NASIK NOW RETIRED I HAV GOT LAND 10 actres. but I don't have ENOGH funds If this LAND IS DEVELOPED. YOU CAN GET EXCELLENT INCOME. JUST INVESTMENT IS INR 8 lakh we will give income From one year or do.
Regards
M y. Patel. Ex. Collector
16: Ashoka residency
Tilkwadi. Nasik. Maharshtea state
Cell no 9637120900
Myp786@gmail.com

Dairy plant with capacity to process milk upto 30kl perfay

I would be glad to have you as business partner in my present venture. I also own around 100 acres of land in himachal pradesh suitable for growing herbal or medicinal plants or poly house for vegetables and flowers.

Thanks
PVV[/QUOTE]

sgagro

Sgagro

Hai sir,
Im sridhar and i am leving in vizag and i had an idea about vegitable famring near to vizag rural areas and i had the complete project report if you had any intrest i will send the complete details and my mail id :- sridharbommuluri@gmail.com and my mobile no's : 7730990830, 9392399699 so am i prefereble to you please send the mail id and contact details thank you

pshankar2006

Hello Mr. Prasad,

This is Uma Shankar, from visakhapatnam. Recently I have started abusiness Robotics for school students and Engineering college students. We do workshops, Projects and regular curriculum on Robotics. I have ready workshops to do, but need some investment, which is less than or upto 1 lac only. That too its upto you for continuing or stoping. Coz I ll be repaying your money along with profits immediately after each and every workshop. so risk is zero percent. ;Please think over.

nithyamagri

hai sir,
I am nithyakumaran we planning for developing landscaping company, we want partners if you intrested kindly call me +918012428847

muthuramk10

hai sir,
I am nithyakumaran we planning for developing landscaping company, we want partners if you intrested kindly call me +918012428847
i have land in Nilgiris like to start organic farming of coffee, pepper, cloves, nutmeg, cardamom, vegetables. with eucalyptus, silver oak and durian tress. Company will be formed and if you are interested in shares please contact 9043011155. return is assured.

muthuramk10

i have land in Nilgiris like to start organic farming of coffee, pepper, cloves, nutmeg, cardamom, vegetables. with eucalyptus, silver oak and durian tress. Company will be formed and if you are interested in shares please contact 9043011155. return is assured.

muthuramk10

Hi,

Thanks
PVV

roshan_0195

Looking for agricultural products export and farming investors

Hello ..my name is Roshan Devidas Ahire i am from nashik city located in Maharashtra state , i need financer for agricultural product export
And farming of alovera

Regards
Roshan Ahire