Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted NRI: I am Intrested in investing Agriculutre business Ventures

Register

Click Here!

land seller

Hi,

I am prasad from Vizag (Settled in Abroad) and Interested in investing Agriculture business Ventures (Eucalyptus Plantation, any other plantation, Farming, Organic Farming, Dailry Farm ,etc). I can be partner or investor in your business.

Please feel free to send me line with your project details.

Thanks
PVV
dear sir
we are land selling agent
if you like any land in tamil nadu
please contact jeevankrishna90@gmail.com
here cheep and best prices for land

thanks and regards
jeevan

sahith

Sir i am Ramakrishna we run seeds company , are you interested please contact my phone number we well established in seeds industry ,
Ramakrishna
SAIKRANTHI HYBRID SEEDS

kirp

Dear Prasad

I doing one agricultural project in Maharashtra. If your interested pls let me know your contact details or mail I'd so I can brief you about my project.

Regards
Kiran
Kirpa2006@rediffmail.com

manuleela

Hai prasad garu this is manohar from khammam,we do all type of plantation,farm house construction solar fencing,pound farm construction totally organic farming,we allot workers and we will be with u till fruiting,present we are doing at putaparthi, our client stays in California,we complete every thing and we will hand over after 3 years, if u want more details mail us,thanking u sir have nice day.

PADMAVATHI DAIRY&AGRI CONSULTANCY
Office: - H. no: 1-4-42 Saradhinagar, Khammam-3
Tool’s:- H.No:3-5-14 Pumping Well Road, Khammam-3,(A.P)-INDIA.
Mobile:- +91-9603142575,+91-9666857374.
Email:- dleelamanohar@gmail.com
D.Leela ManoharM.sc

nirfais

Dear Mr Prasad,

Would you be interested in mutton wholesales, i am starting a wholesale mutton distributing business and provide in lower cost to bangalore and kerala market by sourcing live sheep suppliers who are flexible and reliable , my objective is to acquire the market and become preferred wholesaler by low profit margin and high supply volume.

i want to start small, so investment is minimal as we will be just bridging between producer and end-user or other retail houses.

if your interested please email me on nir.fais@gmail.com

Thanks
Faisal Syed.

Hi globalfoods,

Please do not waste time.You are not a serious buyer.You are posting messages from a foreign country.You know nothing about India.it is difficult to believe you are going to buy land in INDIA.I suspect this is another form of Nigerian Cheating.All visitors of this website....beware of this globalfoodstech@aol.com - It is nothing but Nigerian Cheating......

herbawella

Inviting Green Investors / Urban Farmers - Agro-Entertainment - Vikarabad

Looking for investors for a unique farming project; Investment required for up to 50 Lacs.
Looking for individual/Group of investors who are passionate about farming.

· Want your own farm.
· Want to use it as a weekend get-away.
· Want it to earn Tax Free Green Money for you while you work in city.
· Want to claim benefits while promoting agriculture.
· Want a fair deal.

I have been an ex-IT Employee, Sales Team Member for farmlands, Director for a Farming Project,
Consultant for Farming Project, Consultant for Subsidies and a passionate farmer.

Looking forward to pioneer a unique Agri-Entertainment formula where the property value is enhanced with agriculture being allowed to flourish and Owners/Investors would be able to use the property as a weekend getaway.

The project is planned within 100Kms Radius of Hyderabad, Joint Capital of Telangana & Andhra Pradesh.

Looking forward to meet up with Investors in order to better understand before we discuss further.

Call NINE SIX FIVE TWO TWO TWO THREE EIGHT SIX ZERO or
email me ON farmlandsinacres(AT)gmail(DOT)com

unitechagro

Excellent business opportunity to partner with world leaders in the agricultural mechanization sector throughout south india with special focus on Kerala , Tamilnadu , .

if you are willing to invest >1 cr Contact 9539509432 immediately and send your profile to unitechagro@yahoo.com to ensure a stake in a profitable, sustainable and growth oriented industry .

franchise /distribution / service /parts . reputed brands of over 100+ years proven track record. large customer base already established. high profit margin.

mucarg1986

Organic sandalwood & mango farms at Rs 250/- per sq yd. Returns up to 4 cr per acre.Team with 40 yrs of experience. EMI & Insurance available.

Our Project is close proximity to Zaheerabad, which is soon to get a permanent place on the industrial map of India after the Union government announced sanctioning of the NIMZ for Zaheerabad Assembly constituency. According to sources, the project would come up in about 12,500 acres in phased manner in Nyalakal and Jarasangam mandals.

Project Highlights:
850 acres project Located at Raikode.
Organic farming in an integrated and sustainable manner.
300 sandalwood, 100 mango trees per acre.
Returns upto 4 cr per acre.
Yearly returns starts from the 5th year onwards.
All incomes are Tax Free.
Bookings on first come first serve basis.

To Know more details about community farming
Call: 9553522868

anil anna

i m Anil Kumar a farmer cum nature lover to do farming in way of plantation, organic - advanced technology for vegetables like Green Houses , Its my Hoby and as wll as business . would you like to join me you can even we have knowledge in Dairy Farma Also.But i m at present in Rajasthan north india.my emailid anil@pratishinc.com

gkn407

Hello,
I am Tamil Nadu , we are planning to start a diary form with 5.5acr. Looking for investment partner the amount around 4lac.We will share the profit .
Thanks!!
Project located near Madurai dist
Pls mail me klivegopala@gmail.com

Hello,
I am from u.p, we are planning to start a diary . Looking for investment partner the
amount around 10lac.We will share the profit .
Thanks!!

Last edited:

mucarg1986

Organic sandalwood & mango farms at Rs 250/- per sq yd. Returns up to 4 cr per acre.Team with 40 yrs of experience. EMI & Insurance available.

Our Project is close proximity to Zaheerabad, which is soon to get a permanent place on the industrial map of India after the Union government announced sanctioning of the NIMZ for Zaheerabad Assembly constituency. According to sources, the project would come up in about 12,500 acres in phased manner in Nyalakal and Jarasangam mandals.

Project Highlights:
850 acres project Located at Raikode.
Organic farming in an integrated and sustainable manner.
300 sandalwood, 100 mango trees per acre.
Returns upto 4 cr per acre.
Yearly returns starts from the 5th year onwards.
All incomes are Tax Free.
Bookings on first come first serve basis.

To Know more details about community farming
Call: 9553522868

herbawella

I am looking forward to pioneer a unique Agro-Entertainment formula where the property value is enhanced with agriculture being allowed to flourish and Owners/Investors would be able to use the property as a weekend getaway.

The project is designed to be an investment with

ü 1-2 -5 -10 Acre Farmland
ü Weekend Get-away with an individual house & swimming pool
ü Source to earn TAX-FREE and Un-attended agriculture income
ü Take advantage to government policies, viz. Subsidies, Loans & Grants
ü Promote Agriculture and contribute to greener living

I wanted to attract and involve investors and NRI's across the Globe to be part of the highly subsidized and Tax-Free Agriculture,Animal Husbandry and Fisheries sector in India.

Please feel free to reach me @ about.me/qasimuddinsyed including a note on how we can add value to each others connections. Lets connect and Grow.

hindrajputhr

Hello,
I am from u.p, we are planning to start a diary . Looking for investment partner the
amount around 10lac.We will share the profit .
Thanks!!
Dear Mr. Vivekanand,
I have keen interest to start a dairy milk procrssing unit at small scale. I am interested to work as a partner for this business. If you have any project report then share it.
contact immediate.
Naresh Rana