Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

need a sheep and dairy related information

Register

Click Here!

ravichandrabs

dear sir,

this is ravi as i said above the subject i need all the information abt dairy and sheep formaing, bcz i am MBA graduate bt i have keen interested on dairy business so kindly reply me

thank u

ravichandra

anil1956

information,support and consultancy

Dear Ravi,

visit us at
http://www.agriprojectsconsultants.com

Book for the advisory services.This is for investment levels above 30 lakhs for a very professional career matching income levels exceeding IT sector team leads.

casual enquiries not appreciated

anil patil
anil19562hotmail.com

dear sir,

this is ravi as i said above the subject i need all the information abt dairy and sheep formaing, bcz i am MBA graduate bt i have keen interested on dairy business so kindly reply me

thank u

ravichandra

parameshwar_h

Hi Ravichandra,

You can have a detailed project report for ten cows which will have all the details regarding farm operation, selection of cows, farm designs, machinery requirement, labour details, feed-fodder requirement, general farm management and most importantly all financial details including investment, return, balance sheet, loan, p & L account, viability indicators and some sample shed designs. Very detailed report will help you in understanding the project.

Regards
Parameshwar Hegde
Bengaluru
h.parameshwar@gmail.com
Home - MagDairy Farm Consultancy Centre

sundar subbuss

dairying

Your information is missing about the acrage of land you posses and financial ability to start ventures in medium scale, ability to get minimum labour requirements, methods to control direct and indirect csots. Incarease in additional revenue using the same infraustructure etc. If you feel marketing milk is doubtful then you're totally wrong.

If the above informations are provided I think proper guidance will automatically reach you.
Good Luck

Sundar

lpmndri123

dear sir,

thank u

ravichandra
For complete information on Dairying, contact NDRI,

Last edited by a moderator: