Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Looking to buy low cost ~1000 acres land

Register

Click Here!

1000acre

Hello all ---- I am based out of Bombay and am looking to buy 1000 acres of land meeting the following criteria. For intermediaries and brokers I can pay higher brokerage of upto 3-5% if all the criteria are met:

* Low cost of not more than Rs 5000-10,000 per acre
* Overall high end of the budget of buying the land is Rs 1 cr
* I am not looking for price appreciation in the land price in the next ~20 years also so it is okay if the view is that land price will not increase
* Land title should be completely clear
* Location (any of the following in India) = Maharashtra (within 4-5 hours drive from Bombay / Pune), Karnataka (within 4-5 hours drive from Bangalore), Tamil Nadu (within 4-5 hours drive from Kodaikanal / Trichy), West Bengal (within 3-4 hours drive from Calcutta)
* Should be ideally one continuous piece of land, or max 2 large plots close to each other
* Land should be approachable with a bus though it is okay if there is no tar / pukka road. Even kucha road would do
* Should get rain for at least 2 months during the year
* Should have good water table or access to irrigation water. The purpose is to make a pond using rain water, and grow a forest on the land
* Purpose of land would be to build a 4000-5000 sq ft farmhouse and then grow a forest around it with some basic agriculture
* Should have / should be possible to get electricity connection (at least 10-12 hours during the day)
* Should have at least some settlement / village where the land is with a post office or railway station within 10-20 kms from the land location
* I want to conclude the land search and transaction before Jun 2013

Please contact me via email if you can be of help. I strongly prefer to deal directly with the land owner but also value the benefit that brokers bring to the table.

Thanks,
rajath

shajathali

Land in Tamil Nadu

Hallo sir

You can get land in Tamil nadu as required by you with single owner but the rate is 1,10,000/- per acre if interested call me

shajath
shajath@gmail.com

aggrak

Dear Mr Rajath,
I appreciate your Positive attitude, approach & challenge to find such a suitable land.You have listed 13 points i can meet 12 points of the total listed points i.e nearly 100% or so please do contact me at the earliest we can take this forward. Thanks Rakesh Aggarwal -Nashik