Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Is Dairy farm profitable?

Register

Click Here!

rishisethu

Dear All,

I had serious advice from several experts while started with 2 HF cows and after I went myself to Kaverippattinam on advice of Mvk and got further good cows.

The problem is the yield gradually decreased resulting non profitable in 4 months.

My person feeding the cow with SKM bypass pellets and green feeder (co3)

each cow resulting taking feeder of 130 rupees per day and yielding milk the max of 12lts per day & low of 8lts. The rate is based on snf and fat which is 16 rupees per lt.resulting 12*16 =192 rupees and the low yielding cow will be 8X16 goes to 128 rupees.

the labour charge and others 30 rupees per cow so the end benift is negative .

Am doing wrong business... I wanted to try if any useful advice is given and rest of the dairy intrested team also will be benifited.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Sethu

anil1956

profitability

Dear Rishi,

Yours may be a good case study. In Indian business scenario professionals are kept aside as they ask for a fee and entrepenuer wants to save those pennies.
check the following questions which a new dairy entreprenuer has to always ask
1. Is there a vet visiting your farm once in 15 to 20 days.
2. whose technical help you are taking
3.as a entreprenuer you should have worked and got an answer for the problem which is part of every business.
4. I always advice people to start on pretty large scale units so that sufficient surplus is created to share with vets, project consultants, then only safety is ensured profitability is guaranteed.

OK try these atleast now

anil patil

Dear All,

I had serious advice from several experts while started with 2 HF cows and after I went myself to Kaverippattinam on advice of Mvk and got further good cows.

The problem is the yield gradually decreased resulting non profitable in 4 months.

each cow resulting taking feeder of 130 rupees per day and yielding milk the max of 12lts per day & low of 8lts. The rate is based on snf and fat which is 16 rupees per lt.resulting 12*16 =192 rupees and the low yielding cow will be 8X16 goes to 128 rupees.

Am doing wrong business... I wanted to try if any useful advice is given and rest of the dairy intrested team also will be benifited.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Sethu

rishisethu

Dear Anil,

Thanks for the advice the below are what I am doing currently

1. Toytal animals with me are 6 out of which 4 are under lactation (all the 4 are only started miking for the past 3 months)

2. All are HF

3. Vet. Dr visiting every 15 days.

4.The problem I found is fodder management

5. How about beer waste as alternative? if so where I can buy

6. I am planing to either quite after 1 last try....

7. I am planing to add few jersy cows to increase the fat/snf ratio is this a good idea or which breed can give good yield?

8. All these animal selected by vet dr.

9. The biggest problem here is there are only few people sharing the info on how to increase profitability though many are doing as profitable

Regards,
Sethu

niksnarayana

1. Only Co3 is not enough. You should try to grow some legumes like Lucerne, Cowpea, Subabul for increased milk production. And it really works, I can say from practical exp.
2. Dry fodder is also essential, its best if you get Ragi straw otherwise paddy straw is freely available in south india.
3. Mineral mix should be of good quality.
4. L:abour cost will always be more when lesser number of cattle. For 2 cattle, you should try to manage on your own. Or increase number of cows to balance the labour cost.
5. Mix your own customized feed based on working formula that gives you correct CP and TDN that the cattle needs. Give your email through PM, I will send you some more info on this. SKM is not good if you ask me, we were using it and cows did not enjoy eating it. Main thing is your cows should be happy, milk will automatically come. Reason for readymade feeds not good for HF and high yielders is they are selling the feed at Rs. 12 or 13. Whereas none of the raw materials cost less than Rs. 9. So I have serious doubts on quality and the company does not disclose anything either. They would also not let me visit their production facility, so stopped using it.
6. You should use your own land as much as possible for your cattle.
7. Yield does reduce in 4 months, that means you should reduce the ration as well. Ration for Feed is according to milk yield.
8. Lastly, most important. You should realize at least Rs. 20 for sustainable dairy. Rs. 25 for good business. Also think of production of vermicompost in addition for dairy.

Best of luck
Nikhil

ag_aman2004

16 Rupees?

Dear Mr. Rishisethu,

Are you selling the milk for Rs.16. As your same case, I am selling for Rs.25.
I am getting profit

Regards
Amanullah

rishisethu

Hi Niks Narayana,

1. I have 6 cows out of 6, 4 are giving milk. out of 4, 2 are giving good yield and 2 are not. but we feed the same amount to maintain the cows in good condition.

2. I am supplying to AROKYA milks through their collection center. The rate is based on fat & snf which is 16 rupees per lt.

3. SKM, Paddy straw, CO3 and some minirals supplied by animal husbandry

4. our vet doctor visiting once in 15 days.

5. we have not started doing vermicomposit.

a PM sent to you, looking forward help and advice

Regards,

Sethu

1. Only Co3 is not enough. You should try to grow some legumes like Lucerne, Cowpea, Subabul for increased milk production. And it really works, I can say from practical exp.
2. Dry fodder is also essential, its best if you get Ragi straw otherwise paddy straw is freely available in south india.
4. L:abour cost will always be more when lesser number of cattle. For 2 cattle, you should try to manage on your own. Or increase number of cows to balance the labour cost.
5. Mix your own customized feed based on working formula that gives you correct CP and TDN that the cattle needs. Give your email through PM, I will send you some more info on this. SKM is not good if you ask me, we were using it and cows did not enjoy eating it. Main thing is your cows should be happy, milk will automatically come. Reason for readymade feeds not good for HF and high yielders is they are selling the feed at Rs. 12 or 13. Whereas none of the raw materials cost less than Rs. 9. So I have serious doubts on quality and the company does not disclose anything either. They would also not let me visit their production facility, so stopped using it.
7. Yield does reduce in 4 months, that means you should reduce the ration as well. Ration for Feed is according to milk yield.
8. Lastly, most important. You should realize at least Rs. 20 for sustainable dairy. Rs. 25 for good business. Also think of production of vermicompost in addition for dairy.

Best of luck
Nikhil

rishisethu

Dear Amanullah,

I am giving to Arokya dairy through their collection center. The rate is based on the fat &snf but so far I am getting 16 as average. nothing more nothing less.

Let me know to whom your supplies goes to or Are you selling directly?

Regards,
Sethu

Dear Mr. Rishisethu,

I am getting profit

Regards
Amanullah

ag_aman2004

Dont

Dear RishiSethu,

Please dont give to them. we work hard and why should we give to them?
They Procure from you Rs.16 and selling to Rs.24. Why cant you do that? Please try to market from your side. Otherwise your work will deadly waste. No use to maintain dairy farm. You work for yourself and dont allow any one to take your profit.

Dear sir, till 20 animal, the farm will be in trouble, I mean you will bear the loss. If you try to increase the herd size, nobody will beat you. I am sure. Go ahead. Where are you located?

Regards
Amanullah AG.

rishisethu

Dear Amanullah,

Thanks but the local sales is becoming difficulties as the collection of money is bit risky.

I am in a village in Thanjavur district. what about you? I intented to buy some more animals but only if this business is profitable.

Arokya also paying good if the fat & snf is high upto 22 rupees there are people who get this in my village still.

The problem is getting good yield with quality. I don't know I have bought HF cows with 35000 rupees to 40000 rupees but now end with making losses.

Thanks for your advise.

Regards,
Sethu

Dear RishiSethu,

They Procure from you Rs.16 and selling to Rs.24. Why cant you do that? Please try to market from your side. Otherwise your work will deadly waste. No use to maintain dairy farm. You work for yourself and dont allow any one to take your profit.

Dear sir, till 20 animal, the farm will be in trouble, I mean you will bear the loss. If you try to increase the herd size, nobody will beat you. I am sure. Go ahead. Where are you located?

Regards
Amanullah AG.

ag_aman2004

Dear Sethu,

Get a shop for monthly rental basis and get a sales guy/lady. This shop should be located in main area near to your village. I mean to say Papanasam, Ayyampettai, Thirukattupalli like some big town. Dump your daily milk. Let them do sale. Pay monthly salary or give commission on litter basis. As I told you, beginning stage it will be very risky and burden. Increase your herd count and then everything will be alright. Don’t get disappointed. Be always cheerful. I am from Villupuram.

Regards
Amanullah AG.

ag_aman2004

Also,

Prove your Purity in Sale - Make a Quality - Have a Standard - Get trust from the public - get acheive

Regards
Amanullah AG.

sundar subbuss

Dairying is really profitable !

It is your mistake that you have not planned the feed programme for cows before getting it. You have cultivate everything in your farm including azolla and try to understand what is zero base cow farming. Form your feed formula for milking and dry days.
Approach scietifically and the cows will reveal what it wants for a running your show in a profitable manner.[palu viththu nashtaponavan evanum kidayathu]

Try to find the reason and improve your feed plan that's all.

Dr.Sundar

make your dairy farming profitable

Dairy farm profitability is mainly depends on

1. Selection of quality dairy Animal

Good genetic potency for milk production
Aclimatation to the local environment
2. Reliable labor

3.Regular deworming of adult and young animal

4. Regular vaccination for FMD and others if necessary

5. Medicated bath once in a month-which remove all the external parasite because these parasite transmit many economical importance disease like Anaplasmosis,Theileriosis and babesiosis.

6. Effective breeding management to achieve one calf in fifteen month.

7. Cost effective and at the same time balanced feeding.

In this session I am interested to discuss about the feeding and breeding

Most of the organized dairy farms are in loss due to failure in achievement of one calf in 15 month .When an entrepreneur starts the dairy farm he used to purchase high yielding animal and he enjoys with the first lactation and profit but they are not taking care of there animal for breeding for next calving which is essential for next production results in prolonged dry period(Intercalving interval).

Due to prolonged dry period (maintaining the animal without production between two lactation) whatever the dairy farmer earned in previous lactation he was forced to loss during the dry period. So for successful farming Optimum dry period is 60 days to 90 days.

To achieve one calf in 15 month, animal should come to heat with in 60 days postpartum and it should be conceived within 90 days.

The optimum lactation period for dairy animal is 300 days even the animal able to produce beyond that period, milking after 300 days is not cost effective when you compare the feed cost awith production (low production beyond 300 days).

For assumption if the animal is calved in day 0 and it came to heat within 60 days and conceived on 90 th day and it will give next birth in 370 to 375 days(gestation period 280-285 days) from the previous calving.As per recommendation we have to milk for 300 days and remaining 70-75 days is dry period which also with in recommended period.In this assumption one calve in 12 month achieved even any lapse in that we can take another 3 month if it beyond that definitely the farm will be in loss.

To achieve this
1. The animal should be in positive energy balance for normal sexual hormonal impulses and for follicular wave
2. All the micronutrients for ovulation and fertilization shold be in optimum.

Our product VIMICELL helps you to make dairy farming business profitable

Benefits:

Improves reproductive performance & conception
Enhances hoof health
Increases calving rates and calf vigor
Improves milk production & milk fat %
Maintain and maximize the milk yields
Choline for optimum health and production potential
Better Fat metabolism and liver function
Reduces stress in animals
improves health and performance
Improves immunity ,disease resistance and reduces failure

DFM(Sacchromyces cervesiae and Bacterial culture)

Accelerate rumen efficiency and animal performance
Improves dry matter intake and fiber digestibility and maintain the animal in positive energy balance
Reduce lactate production in the rumen
Enhance the rumen environment
Stimulate the microbial development in the rumen
Reduced risk of acidosis

Recommendation:
Large Animal :30 -35 gm /animal/day to be mixed in the feed.
Small Animals :10 -15 gm /animal/day to be mixed in the feed
Concentrateve : 2 kg /100 kg feed

Each kg contains

Calcium 255 g
Phosphorus 127.5 g
Sulphur 7.2 g
Sodium 5.9 mg
Potassium 100 mg
Magnesium 6000 mg
Iron 1500 mg
Zinc 9600 mg
Manganese 500 mg
Copper 1200 mg
Cobalt 150 mg
Iodine 325 mg
Selenium 10 mg
Bio active chromium 55 mg
Vitamin A 7,00,000 IU
Vitamin D3 70,000 IU
Vitamin E 250 mg
Nicotinamide 1000 mg
Biotin 550 mcg
Choline chloride 50 gm
DFM 25 gm
Antioxidant qs
Flavoring agent qs

Competitive Advantages of the product
Metal Amino Acid Chelated mineral mixture
Fortified with Bioactive Chromium ,vitamins, and Biotin
Rich in Cholin chloride and DFM
Absorbed by active transport
Greatest bioavailability
Highly stable in the absorptive gut area
Superior in physiological activity
Stable when subjected to various pH ranges in gut
Dipeptide-like structure resists gastric acid hydrolysis & intestinal enzyme cleavage.

Presentation : 1 kg Aluminium foil bags and 20 kg HDPE bags

Mr.S.Manikkamani

Mobile:09442633623

Newgen Bioscience Private Limited PLOT NO. 10, 6TH CROSS, RADHAKRISHNAN NAGAR, MOOLAKULAM, Pondicherry - 605010, India
newgenbioscience@gmail.com

Feeds and Feeding Practices in Dairy Animals

Feeds and Feeding Practices in Dairy Animals

General Principles
• Dairy animals are ruminants and as such need bulk amount to fill their stomach.
• Dairy animals need to be fed for :
o Maintenance of their body ( day to day function ).
o For production of milk.
• In case of pregnancy, they need extra feeding in the last two months (for good health of the calf)
• Dairy animals are herbivorous and eat crop residues, cultivated grasses, tree leaves etc.
• On average dairy animal needs following quantity of dry matter ( out of feed , fodder , concentrate they are being fed with ) per day:
o 2% of body weight for their survival.
o 2.5 % of body weight for their survival and little production ( 6-8 Liters of milk per day)
o 3% of body weight for their survival and production of 10 to 12 liters of milk
o More than 3% of body weight in case of more production.
• Dairy animal young or old, empty, pregnant, in milk, or dry must be fed with mineral mixtures.
• Fresh, cool and abundant drinking water as or when required is necessary for good health and efficient production. Animals can drink hard water once they are accustom to it (usually needs 8- 10 days). They reject water containing more then 2% sodium chloride.
• Dairy animals are fed with fodder (green / dry), concentrate (home made or commercial): Concentrate is the mixture of grains and lugumin seeds besides bran. Ready-made commercial concentrates are mixtures of grains, urea, and molasses and may contain mineral mixture and vitamins.
• Dry matter content can be grossly calculated as:
o Concentrates : 70% is dry matter
o Green Fresh fodder : 10% is dry matter
o Green dried in air / sun : 20% dry matter
o Dry fodder / crop residues: 85% dry matter.
• While feeding note that, dry matter requirement should be met with 1/3 from green fodder, 1/3 from concentrate and 1/3 from dry fodder. Give dry fodder ad lib. Proportion of leguminous and non leguminous fodder should be in the ratio of 40:60
• Concentrates are usually costly. If needed, you can replace some amount of concentrate with green fodder. Five kilogram of leguminous green fodder is nutritionally equivalent to one-kilogram concentrate. Similarly, 8-10 Kilogram of non -leguminous green fodder is equivalent to one kilogram of concentrate.
• In home made concentrates: mainly crushed leguminous seeds (after threshing) and food grains are mixed in the proportion of 40: 60 along with oil cakes and bran in small quantity. For leguminous seeds Gram , Soya , bengalgram husk , Black gram are used and for food grains Maize , Jower , Bajra , Wheat , Rice are used.
• Fodder tree leaves viz. Subabhool; agathi,glyricidia etc. are best utilized as dairy animal fodder.
• Concentrate of leguminous nature contain 20-24% proteins, food grains contain 8 – 12 % protein. Green leguminous & non-leguminous fodder contains same quantity of protein on the dry matter basis. Dry fodder contains 3 to 5% proteins.
• Concentrate also contains oil cakes (Groundnut, cottonseed, copra, seasam, soya, sunflower etc.) On an average, they contain 24% protein.
• Besides protein animal needs energy. The best and cheapest source of energy is food grains (They contain carbohydrate). Protein and fats can also provide energy but they are costly. Oil in extracted oil cakes can also provide energy.
• Mineral mixtures are essential especially in growing, lactating and pregnant animals. These mixtures contain Calcium, Phosphorous, Magnesium, Iron, Copper, Zinc, Manganese, Selenium, Cobalt, and Iodine in appropriate proportion. Such mixtures are commercially available.

The recommended doses are.
Adult-30 gram per day
Growing Animals-15 to 20 grams per day.
Lactating animals-50 grams per day.
Advanced pregnant animals-40 grams per day

Our product VIMICELL helps you to make dairy farming business profitable

Benefits:

Improves reproductive performance & conception
Enhances hoof health
Increases calving rates and calf vigor
Improves milk production & milk fat %
Maintain and maximize the milk yields
Choline for optimum health and production potential
Better Fat metabolism and liver function
Reduces stress in animals
improves health and performance
Improves immunity ,disease resistance and reduces failure

DFM(Sacchromyces cervesiae and Bacterial culture)

Accelerate rumen efficiency and animal performance
Improves dry matter intake and fiber digestibility and maintain the animal in positive energy balance
Reduce lactate production in the rumen
Enhance the rumen environment
Stimulate the microbial development in the rumen
Reduced risk of acidosis

Recommendation:
Large Animal :30 -35 gm /animal/day to be mixed in the feed.
Small Animals :10 -15 gm /animal/day to be mixed in the feed
Concentrateve : 2 kg /100 kg feed

Each kg contains
Calcium 255 g
Phosphorus 127.5 g
Sulphur 7.2 g
Sodium 5.9 mg
Potassium 100 mg
Magnesium 6000 mg
Iron 1500 mg
Zinc 9600 mg
Manganese 500 mg
Copper 1200 mg
Cobalt 150 mg
Iodine 325 mg
Selenium 10 mg
Bio active chromium 55 mg
Vitamin A 7,00,000 IU
Vitamin D3 70,000 IU
Vitamin E 250 mg
Nicotinamide 1000 mg
Biotin 550 mcg
Choline chloride 50 gm
DFM 25 gm
Antioxidant qs
Flavoring agent qs

Competitive Advantages of the product
Metal Amino Acid Chelated mineral mixture
Fortified with Bioactive Chromium ,vitamins, and Biotin
Rich in Cholin chloride and DFM
Absorbed by active transport
Greatest bioavailability
Highly stable in the absorptive gut area
Superior in physiological activity
Stable when subjected to various pH ranges in gut
Dipeptide-like structure resists gastric acid hydrolysis & intestinal enzyme cleavage.

Presentation : 1 kg Aluminium foil bags and 20 kg HDPE bags

Mr.S.Manikkamani

Mobile:09442633623

Newgen Bioscience Private Limited PLOT NO. 10, 6TH CROSS, RADHAKRISHNAN NAGAR, MOOLAKULAM, Pondicherry - 605010, India
email.newgenbioscience@gmail.cim

rishisethu

Dear Sundar,

Thanks for the below. co3 being cultivated in 1 acer. We have pady straw.not azola yet.

I will discuss with you soon to understand the zero budget tech.

Regards,
Sethu

It is your mistake that you have not planned the feed programme for cows before getting it. You have cultivate everything in your farm including azolla and try to understand what is zero base cow farming. Form your feed formula for milking and dry days.
Approach scietifically and the cows will reveal what it wants for a running your show in a profitable manner.[palu viththu nashtaponavan evanum kidayathu]

Try to find the reason and improve your feed plan that's all.

Dr.Sundar

rishisethu

Dear All,

My experience for the past 15 days

I have had the person who bought the cows for me and the vet doctor who is helping in my diary and who involved in selection, the below are done so far

1. The cows are managed to get the balanced fodder (green+dry)

2. co3 20kg

3. SKM Bye pass 3kg in morning and 3 kg in the evening (6kgX14rupees)

4. Wheet hay -1kg per cow in morning and 1 kg in evening (2X12rupees)

5. Groundnut pinnakku 0.5kg in morning and 0.5kg in the evening (1X8rupees)

6. blackgram skins 0.5kg morning and 0.5kg evening (1X10rupees)

7.karukkai thavidu 1kg in morning and 1kg in the evening (1X11rupees)

8.akathikkeerai 1kg

in end of a week some cows started giving 0.5lts increase but still well below the profitable expectations.

I now understand there is no cow in India can give 25lts per day milk. it is nothing the maximum what we can get is 15 to 18lts thats it.

If any one who can get a cow which is provenly giving 25 or 30lts I am willing to take but the fact is there is no such,I have so far never negotiated the price of the cow when the last one I have done a try the agent gone down from 55000 rupees to 38000 for a HF but I said I do not wish to take anymore as far as a non geniune people are there this business is questionable.

I am a NRI who wanted to invest the hard earned money in a tradational yet said to be profitable business but it is challenging.

Regards,
Sethu

Last edited by a moderator:

manasaraj

it is really great

hallo all members

we have 6 cows , 1 hf and 5 are jersy, the amount of milk we getting from these cows is very low, we didnt know how we can increase milk production, ( even we didnt have an idea to increase milk production), when i see this web site i am also decided to
kept cows in large scale, can anybody guids me on how and which type of feeds give and helps cows to increase milk production
thanks in advance

herambgupte

Dear Friends,

RISHI -- it is really sad that you didnt come across good people in this industry. I am myself a Graduate from Singapore and doind dairy business successfully in India.
There are cows yeilding 40 lts a day also. I can practically show you that.

Looking at your scenario,

There are 3 major problems -
1) I guess selection of animals is wrong. Hence , you dont the desired output.
2) Animal feedn Fodder management- it is important that the animals gets the required nutritional requirement.
3) Farm management. -- With Rs 17 per lt also you can make profit for Cow farm.

If you are interested in knowing more you may contact me at herambgupte@gmail.com

Please mention you current scenario so that I can help you do business succesfully.

Thanks

Regards,
Heramb gupte

ksan123

Dear Amanullah,

Thanks but the local sales is becoming difficulties as the collection of money is bit risky.

I am in a village in Thanjavur district. what about you? I intented to buy some more animals but only if this business is profitable.

Arokya also paying good if the fat & snf is high upto 22 rupees there are people who get this in my village still.

The problem is getting good yield with quality. I don't know I have bought HF cows with 35000 rupees to 40000 rupees but now end with making losses.

Thanks for your advise.

Regards,
Sethu
Dear RishiSethu,

Regards
Amanullah AG.
Dear Amanullah,

I am giving to Arokya dairy through their collection center. The rate is based on the fat &snf but so far I am getting 16 as average. nothing more nothing less.

Let me know to whom your supplies goes to or Are you selling directly?

Regards,
Sethu
Hi Niks Narayana,

1. I have 6 cows out of 6, 4 are giving milk. out of 4, 2 are giving good yield and 2 are not. but we feed the same amount to maintain the cows in good condition.

2. I am supplying to AROKYA milks through their collection center. The rate is based on fat & snf which is 16 rupees per lt.

3. SKM, Paddy straw, CO3 and some minirals supplied by animal husbandry

4. our vet doctor visiting once in 15 days.

5. we have not started doing vermicomposit.

a PM sent to you, looking forward help and advice

Regards,

Sethu
Dear Mr. Rishisethu,

I am getting profit

Regards
Amanullah

Best of luck
Nikhil
Dear Anil,

Thanks for the advice the below are what I am doing currently

1. Toytal animals with me are 6 out of which 4 are under lactation (all the 4 are only started miking for the past 3 months)

2. All are HF

3. Vet. Dr visiting every 15 days.

4.The problem I found is fodder management

5. How about beer waste as alternative? if so where I can buy

6. I am planing to either quite after 1 last try....

7. I am planing to add few jersy cows to increase the fat/snf ratio is this a good idea or which breed can give good yield?

8. All these animal selected by vet dr.

9. The biggest problem here is there are only few people sharing the info on how to increase profitability though many are doing as profitable

Regards,
Sethu
Dear Rishi,

Yours may be a good case study. In Indian business scenario professionals are kept aside as they ask for a fee and entrepenuer wants to save those pennies.
check the following questions which a new dairy entreprenuer has to always ask
1. Is there a vet visiting your farm once in 15 to 20 days.
2. whose technical help you are taking
3.as a entreprenuer you should have worked and got an answer for the problem which is part of every business.
4. I always advice people to start on pretty large scale units so that sufficient surplus is created to share with vets, project consultants, then only safety is ensured profitability is guaranteed.

OK try these atleast now

anil patil
Dear All,

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Sethu
hi i m kalaiarasan from pondicherry, i m selling cattle feed such as beer waste, beer pottu, spent malt, bear malt (which is consisting veet, maize, parley and etc...) in terms of ton in anywhere in tamil nadu....

kindly make a call to this no: 9786348346, 8807262941....

vgmarati

My dear friend the cost of milk is between Rs.39 to 50 please look at other options to sell .....Iam sure no one would sell the milk at the cost you are selling ...Trash ...

At what cost you buy milk at your home is the simple way to compare and what is the fat percentage ....ideall any packed milk 3.3% is fat ...
Regards