Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Invest in Dairy Business and earn 30% returns Per year

Register

Click Here!

nishanthkumar

Dear sir,
I would like to know much abt the project and the report of the same. So please reply me with the details
Regds,
kumar.

Last edited by a moderator:

nishanthkumar

hi makesh,
I would like to know your detail so that i can contact you directly. i am planning for a dairy business so only.
Regds,
Kumar

agri_lover

I am interested too...

Dear Sir,

Thats is an interesting proposition. I had a few queries though.

1. do you give some bond for the amount invested.
2. do we get our monthly interest payment - how guaranteed is this? what is the medium of payment.
3. I see from you mail that in case of any problem, we would be paid back our amount before the actual share holders.

Kindly send across your contact details as a PM. I Would be interested in visiting your farm and then deciding on the offer.

Thanks

manas reddy

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in the opportunity, it is my pleasure to answer to your queries

1. we can give you bond or security in the following forms - Registered Mortguage deed of the farm or promissary note and post dated cheque or nny other bont that you may preffer - my motive is to build the business by attracting investment, i can give you a secutity or bond as per your prefrence and amount of investment
2. mode of payment will be direct deposit to your bank account on the 20th of every month - the payment of intrest is gaurrented by the contract or bond signed between the dairy farm and the investor, alternativlly post dated cheques can be issued if you would like to deposit it your self every month
3. all investors will be treated as creditors and hence by law at the time of liquidation of the business the creditors must be paid first, hence all investors will be paid back first, however in case you want to be a partner then you will als be a share holder.

Dear Sir,

Thats is an interesting proposition. I had a few queries though.

1. do you give some bond for the amount invested.
2. do we get our monthly interest payment - how guaranteed is this? what is the medium of payment.
3. I see from you mail that in case of any problem, we would be paid back our amount before the actual share holders.

Kindly send across your contact details as a PM. I Would be interested in visiting your farm and then deciding on the offer.

Thanks

manas reddy

contact details

Kumar,

I have sent you a mail and private message with my mail id and mobile number please call me or send me your contact details.

Manas Reddy

hi makesh,
I would like to know your detail so that i can contact you directly. i am planning for a dairy business so only.
Regds,
Kumar

manas reddy

Kumar, i got your mail ill send the details shortly, i have couple of people who want to visit the farm next weekend if your dad can also visit it will be great

manas reddy

Inves tor meet

Hi All,

Two people interested in the investments are visiting the farm next sunday 24th April, every one who is interested to invest are welcome to visit the farm on sunday, please send me a private message with your contact details or post here for address details and more information

Manas Reddy

dairyman

Dear Mr.Reddy.

I think you need to consider a lot of things before posting such messages. I have gone thourgh all your postings..what you are offering ...can be classified as collecting deposits with a promise of higher returns...which needs lot of clearances from RBI. Consult a good CA and tell him what you are offering...he will guide you what you are doing is legally correct or not. I am advising you this as after reading all ur posts I felt your intention may not be to cheat but your enthusiasm can get you into trouble.

As far as 2.5% ROI is concerned... you are right its not impossible, but very difficult. If you are already employed and getting good salary its chances are even remote as the returns you have mentioned are possible only if there are people dedicated to dairy. If you have prior experience in dairying and you have data to back up I wll take your offer for partnership with 4 lakhs. If yes then publish the same..it cannot be too confidential to publish.

All I advise is look before you take a leap. Its a friendly advise.

Regards
Diaryman.

sloganathan

Hats off

Dear Manas reddy,
You are doing very great Job in cattle farming ,Dont bother these type of people who is always having suspisious and fall flat to cheeaters who promise 200%return, with Bond papper etc, and he might have previous experience of cheaters. it is natural.
Thanks with Regards
S.Loganathan
Bangalore

manas reddy

Thanks for the advice

Mr. Dairy Man,

Thanks for your advice, however i am not sure if you have read all the posts carefully

i welcome your comments it will help me explain better,

first of all i am a MBA topper and have enough industry experience to tell you that what i am proposing is legal and does not require any approval, there are 2 options that i am proposing, one is Loan that will earn you fixed interest and the other is a partnership, now both of these forms of investment are in existence since thousands of years and by law both forms are legal and do not require any approvals except for registration which is normal.

as for the legal aspect a CA will not help you, you will have to consult your lawyer

the farm is run by my elder brother and my father who live on the farm and have a lot of exp in farming, my brother is an engineer who has acquired training from national dairy research institute and he is the one who has constructed the dairy farm and managing it.

the farm is operational from the past 4 months with 4 HF cows and a production around 80 liters a day, following are the details

total recurring cost is at 33% of the revenue, the cost includes cost of fodder cultivation, medical, labor and feed concentrates the cost of FC(Feed concentrate) is the highest at 25% of the Revenue.

we need 2.5 KG of feed for body maintenance for the cow and 1 KG for every 3 liters of milk, since we are making the FC our selves the cost is coming to Rs.11.5/KG totally around 35 KG/day is needed for the current level of production.

the milk sale price is Rs.18.5/liter

you do the math and tell me if this is not profitable, the key to profit is knowledge and management which is our strength, we will achieve our goals!!!

The question is do you want to join the bandwagon or just watch us from far ?

Dear Mr.Reddy.

I think you need to consider a lot of things before posting such messages. I have gone thourgh all your postings..what you are offering ...can be classified as collecting deposits with a promise of higher returns...which needs lot of clearances from RBI. Consult a good CA and tell him what you are offering...he will guide you what you are doing is legally correct or not. I am advising you this as after reading all ur posts I felt your intention may not be to cheat but your enthusiasm can get you into trouble.

As far as 2.5% ROI is concerned... you are right its not impossible, but very difficult. If you are already employed and getting good salary its chances are even remote as the returns you have mentioned are possible only if there are people dedicated to dairy. If you have prior experience in dairying and you have data to back up I wll take your offer for partnership with 4 lakhs. If yes then publish the same..it cannot be too confidential to publish.

All I advise is look before you take a leap. Its a friendly advise.

Regards
Diaryman.

Last edited:

manas reddy

Thanks for your support

Mr. Loganathan,

Thank you very much for the appreciation, your words have boosted my confidence, this thread will be active till the site is active, i will post all developments here, please do follow

and who ever is coming to the farm or investing with us are free to post there feedback

Have a great day!!!

Manas Reddy

Dear Manas reddy,
You are doing very great Job in cattle farming ,Dont bother these type of people who is always having suspisious and fall flat to cheeaters who promise 200%return, with Bond papper etc, and he might have previous experience of cheaters. it is natural.
Thanks with Regards
S.Loganathan
Bangalore

dairyman

Dear Manas

Four months of experience with Four HF cows is too early and too non-representative a sample to draw such bold conclusions. I am runnig a dairy farm since last five years. I cannot agree with your numbers. Nevertheless go ahead and all the best.

On taking loans ...even if you are a corporate you cannot accept deposits from egenral public and that offering such high rates ....consult a CA/CS who will be of more help than a lawyer in such cases. As I have already mentioned ...choice is yours its just a friendly advise.

dairyman

manas reddy

Thanks for the advice

Dear Dairyman,

it will be of great help if you can provide details of the dairy animals that you have at your farm, the location and also the costs and revenue information, since you have great deal of exp. you can help us learn more

and as for the investment plan, i am right on my part and if there is any law which prevents me from doing it please share, i will be more than willing to do necessary changes.

Manas Reddy

Dear Manas

Four months of experience with Four HF cows is too early and too non-representative a sample to draw such bold conclusions. I am runnig a dairy farm since last five years. I cannot agree with your numbers. Nevertheless go ahead and all the best.

On taking loans ...even if you are a corporate you cannot accept deposits from egenral public and that offering such high rates ....consult a CA/CS who will be of more help than a lawyer in such cases. As I have already mentioned ...choice is yours its just a friendly advise.

dairyman

yadav

I like your confidence, do not bother about people's bogus comments, You are quoting only 30% profit by selling of milk only but you can earn more than 30%.
My friendly advice How you will get more than 30%.
01. Milk will give you 30%.
02. Cow Dung - If you sell it directly then you will get 10% of your feed cost , but if you stall bio gas plant and supply the gas to your neighbour then you will get 10% extra income.
Conclusion :- My opinion you can earn approximately 40% to 45% minimum. Profit is totaly depends how you are minimizing your wastage of resources.
Thanks

manas reddy

Thanks for your support

Mr. Yadav,

Thanks for your support.

all we now have 3 people visiting the farm on Sunday, interested people can post here or send me a private message with your contact details, i will get in touch with you

Manas Reddy

I like your confidence, do not bother about people's bogus comments, You are quoting only 30% profit by selling of milk only but you can earn more than 30%.
My friendly advice How you will get more than 30%.
01. Milk will give you 30%.
02. Cow Dung - If you sell it directly then you will get 10% of your feed cost , but if you stall bio gas plant and supply the gas to your neighbour then you will get 10% extra income.
Conclusion :- My opinion you can earn approximately 40% to 45% minimum. Profit is totaly depends how you are minimizing your wastage of resources.
Thanks

dairyman

Ha ha ha.....nice joke. Please don't do wishful thinking. lets discuss facts. Each animal on an average gives 10 kgs of Dung a day. Which when Dired would weigh about 1-2 kg. The cost of which is min Rs.2 and maximum Rs 8. Coming to bio gas...just see whether you will have any takers, at best id you make a 100% sustainable dairy you can run your generator for power that woudl be a sving of Rs 2000-3000 per month in a mid sized dairy of 20 animals. I am not sure whether this will constitute additional 10%-15% income as claimed. I am willing to standby what I have said and if any one wants to actually check they can do so and get back to me. Science unfortunately needs empirical evedence not tall talk and wishful thinking. check this out if you want.

manas reddy

please do not change the subject

All,

this post is to attract investments to the dairy project, please do post queries regarding the same, please do not change the subject

Manas Reddy

Hi,

I'm not commenting on the dairy part, but i seen our friends here quoting on using biogas to neighbourhood. Good thought but please ensure biogas is corrosive our regular LPG cylinders come with brass fitting units and they need to be replaced with stainless steel if you are using bio gas.

Regards,
Antony

manas reddy

I agree

Mr. Dairyman,

you are right the profits from cow dung are very less we plan to use the manure for fodder cultivation, and bio gas is not economical at all, for the returns that it can give

but i still do not agree with you on the overall profitability of the dairy business, i have given my reasons as to why it is so profitable, however you have not supported your arguments with any facts or numbers or as u said "empirical evidence"

please furnish details

Manas Reddy

Ha ha ha.....nice joke. Please don't do wishful thinking. lets discuss facts. Each animal on an average gives 10 kgs of Dung a day. Which when Dired would weigh about 1-2 kg. The cost of which is min Rs.2 and maximum Rs 8. Coming to bio gas...just see whether you will have any takers, at best id you make a 100% sustainable dairy you can run your generator for power that woudl be a sving of Rs 2000-3000 per month in a mid sized dairy of 20 animals. I am not sure whether this will constitute additional 10%-15% income as claimed. I am willing to standby what I have said and if any one wants to actually check they can do so and get back to me. Science unfortunately needs empirical evedence not tall talk and wishful thinking. check this out if you want.

mohsin1137

manas reddy i am with u

manas reddy what u mentioned about your dairy business that is 100% correct. mr.mahesh you are away from reality. if some body want's grow this is happening in india.

manas reddy

Thanks for your support

Mr. Mohsin,

thanks for the support,

Friends, 3 people are visiting the farm on Sunday the 24th April, interested investors can send me your contact details as a private message or post here ill send you my contact details as PM to you

Have a great day!!!

Manas Reddy