Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Info about Colored Capsicum

Register

Click Here!

mmittalddn

Dear Friends,
I have some land in Dehradun, Uttarakhand; altitude of 3200 Ft.
I am planning to set up a 2000 Sq.Mtrs. Hi-Tech polyhouse for cultivation of Colored Capsicum.
I am completely new to Agriculture. Have gone thru this website and this is really helpful. Despite that I would like you all to kindly provide as much of your valuable inputs and informations as possible - such as Yield per 1000 Sq.Mtr., Actual Market Rate (realistic) that I should get if i send my produce to Azadpur Vegetable Market, Delhi; from where/which company to get polyhouse erected, which variety of seeds to use, what main points to keep in mind, and so on. Awaiting your replys eagerly.
Maneesh, Dehradun

Ashwini

Hi

The recommendation for growing of coloured capsicum is been made in normal green house or in hi-tech green house.
- Such recommendation of growing coloured capsicum in shed nets has not been made.
- Bombee and Orbello are the two important coloured capsicum varieties widely grown in green houses.
- Damping off, anthracnose and fruit rot are some of the important diseases of coloured capsicum.

Regrads
Ashwini

sampadafarms

Sampada Farms!

Dear Friends,
I have some land in Dehradun, Uttarakhand; altitude of 3200 Ft.
I am planning to set up a 2000 Sq.Mtrs. Hi-Tech polyhouse for cultivation of Colored Capsicum.
I am completely new to Agriculture. Have gone thru this website and this is really helpful. Despite that I would like you all to kindly provide as much of your valuable inputs and informations as possible - such as Yield per 1000 Sq.Mtr., Actual Market Rate (realistic) that I should get if i send my produce to Azadpur Vegetable Market, Delhi; from where/which company to get polyhouse erected, which variety of seeds to use, what main points to keep in mind, and so on. Awaiting your replys eagerly.
Maneesh, Dehradun
Dear Maneesh,

We are Hyderabad based agri consultants. We can provide you complete solutions for your proposed project. As the climatic conditions of Dehradun are much suitable for many green house crops, you can venture into this lucrative sector. Send us a detailed enquiry with your contact address to us. On receipt we will send you the reply.

Regards
Raghu Ram