Hi sir, We are planning to invest Rs.500000-600000 in agriculture land in Andrapradesh(near SangaReddy) / Maharashtra(in Pune Dist). We highly appreciate your valuable consultancy towards achieving our goal. Please lay down your terms and conditions in the below mentioned emailID.
Our terms are :
Long term investment
Pure agricultural purpose. Facilities in terms of irrigation, reachability to markets are expected
Quick access to TOWNS nearby
As you know ( No need to mention) ; All clear - no legal issues attached- land is expected.
Hi sir, I am from warangal andhra pradesh, I am really interested in cultivation flowers at home. can you plese suggest me suitable flower types and minimum area required to do this.
thanks in advance.
we are runninfg a nursery in jammu,and are into the business of palntations,we need teak plants for plantation approx 15000 plants on monthly basis.please get in touch and quote your rate without and with FOR destination basis.
I am looking for information on Red Sandal (yerra chandanam) plants. I have 3 acres of land with water facility, so thinking of planting yerra chandan. Can you please provide all information?
1. How many plants required per 1 acre
2. What is the cost of plants per piece
3. Do you deliver the plants?
4. what kind of land is required (my land is currenly suitable for Mango plantation is it ok?)
5. what would be total expected cost
6. Any government subsidy?
7. Need to take any permission from Forest Dept? or govt?
Along with a friend of mine, planning to setup a farm in the foothills of uttrakhand/himachal. Coming from a completely alien background when it comes to working on soil am not able to understand the dynamics of this business.
1. Am trying to make a comparison chart of investment and the output profit keeping an average yield and average market price for all kinds of different plants/trees/herbs. The idea is to see what kind of plantation or may be other cultivation can give the kind of business we are seeking. I know different kind of crops/plants/cultivation require different type of weather condition and soil, but since we are still searching for a land and an open eye for the same in the northern part of India. I checked Nabard website were they have made a few reports for NEEM TEAK BAMBOO and Popular, but am sure there are many others options available.
2. Is there any consultancy firm in and around Delhi NCR who can help us setting up a farm.
interested in buy land around 500 acres
send details of agri lands that you have
need good level of water
capable of bore well
need cheap land
if you have other sizes of landes like 150-250-200-350-500
with location ,price
need bulk with chepest prices
no issues of location bore well capacity is needed
need for agriculture
no problem in legal issues