Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

I am offering Finance for India Agriculture projects.

Register

Click Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dickmathews

Coleus contract farming proposal

Coleus

Coleus is a crop that gives quality returns, as its every part is sold, from shoot to root. An additional bonus is its shoot part, which is used as planting material. Coleus Forskohlii Herb is used in urinary ailments. It also reduces the Blood pressure. Forskholii is extracted from coleus dry roots and it is an important constituent found in medicines related

Profit/Year

Rs.65000/-, Rs.100000/acre/year {Approx.}

We offer planting material @ 20 /kg and buy back @ Rs 105/ Kg.

Marketing/Selling

Other than providing genuine planting material of Coleus, we purchase and sell Coleus dry roots from many states of India and supply to the needy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your Proposal

Hi,

How can we go ahead? I have good and big proposal which would give high returns + growth in property valuation + Tax free income. Need to discuss whether it would be an ECB loan. Send me private message or mail me
Regards,

agri-project

contact us for agri project visit us Landscaping floricultural, Agriculture consultancy services, Horticulture garden development services, Garden development maintenance services, Organic fertilizer, Bio fertilizer, Agriculture horticulture projects, Micro direct agrication project, Fl[/url]
thanks

Hello,

I am based in the UK and have some money to invest in agriculture projects in India, I am currently looking to create my own Large scale dairy and I am also looking to invest in other projects.

If you have a good idea or have already started your project but need financing then I can help if the return back to me is good. I am looking at all types of projects so please PM me the details.

Once you have sent the information I will discuss this with my business partner and we can arrange a meeting where we can sit down and talk face to face about the project, I am regularly in India as I have land there so we can arrange a meeting around this time schedule.

I have currently been researching into BioDiesel, Medicinal Plants and also various other projects.

If you are interested then please PM the details and we can definately talk.

dipjoy

Crop advisory project

Hello,

I am based in the UK and have some money to invest in agriculture projects in India, I am currently looking to create my own Large scale dairy and I am also looking to invest in other projects.

If you have a good idea or have already started your project but need financing then I can help if the return back to me is good. I am looking at all types of projects so please PM me the details.

Once you have sent the information I will discuss this with my business partner and we can arrange a meeting where we can sit down and talk face to face about the project, I am regularly in India as I have land there so we can arrange a meeting around this time schedule.

I have currently been researching into BioDiesel, Medicinal Plants and also various other projects.

Hello Sir/Madam,

As per your information on the thread about your idea of investment in agri related projects we have a unique idea.
We are pioneer weather company in India, working for the entire value system of agriculture. Especially for the horticulture crop, we have customized support for the growers, input copmanies as well for insurance sector. We are the first Indian company who has been able to develop solution through perfect marriage of weather and crop science. Using our customize solution growers have been able to increase their yieldupto 40%, on the other hand they have able to reduce their input use more than 30%

Presently we are looking for scale up oportunity among other horticulture growers in India and abroad. Incase the oportunity excites you, please feel free to communicate.
Best,
Dipjoy

kizarmd

Dear Mr. Jackal,
I have five acres of land in Madanapalle, Andhra Pradesh. I am planning to start STALL FED GOAT FARM. I am going to attend a training programme next month conducted by the BEST FOUNDATION. I shall prepare a thorough Project Report and send . If you are interested we can talk about this. Implementation of my Project will take place after a thorough research and it will take at least 6 months.
Yours truly,

farmware

Investment in Indian Agri projects

Helo!

If you are keen to invest couple of Crores of INR and reach an attractive turn over, we would be keen to join our hands with excellent product mix to establish a National brand name. commercial operation can commence immediatly with out incubation period. This is for Agri input business involving Export & Import too.
You may please call back

brparamesh

finance required for agricultural land purchase

I am interested in getting financial assistance from you.
Can you kindly give me your email id. I will give details of my project.

Regards

alok212003

Consultancy service

Hello,

Yes,I have one business proposal in agriculture sector for you.I am a chemical egineer with 30 yeras of long working experience and have been in this consultancy profession since 15 years and renderded my consultancy service in aloe vera framing in large scale and setting-up a production unit to process aloe vera leaves to convert into juice,gel for different uses pertaining to health care,skin care,hair care et al.If you are interested in this proposal,please revert to me at following contact details.
Regards

planing to start poultry

hello all,
i have 15 acers land in a village near malleypalli,nalgonda dist ,with the help of same am plan to take loan or finance to start poultry form As medium scale initially

lyra

respected sir, am a running an agro developing firm we are into development of mango orchard with turn key project which give the use/purchaser freedom of paying and using the orchard as an investment we work in maharashtra state and would like to join hands with a genuine investor to grow leaps and bounds mail me if u interested in a good investment to return ratio
regards ravi

sprit

Hi,

I have many ideas for the agriculture business start in india. can you pls call on

ssks

Dear Sir
We are running a social interprize FTPC, based out in Delhi, India and providing marketing support to more than 500 small an marginal poor farmers and help them getting fair returns of thei hard work.
We are planning to sepand this initiative and reach out 5000 farmers by 2015, to expand the outreach we want financial support in ter of equity or long term social investment

For more details please visit our website at

Regards

Aditya

farmware

Dairy farm

Hi
I am also planning to set up a large dairy farm with combination of time tested Indian Cross breed HF cows and few or more imported Hi Breed HFs from Isarael. I want to adopt the mechanized farm similar to Israel Farms. I have 45 Ac Farm NEAR BANGALORE, with good water and ideal for cultivating fodder too. some structures are available approx 30000 SQ. Ft which can be modified to cow sheds.

Initially we can supply milk to local public sector milk societies and later think of promoting own brand.

Im a Agriculture Scientist in export of Agri inputs and widely travelled alover thw World.
You can correspond to express your interest as I am looking for PE / JV/ VC.
Best Wishes

You May please contact me

askichloo

Sir/Mam,

Want to go into contract farming (end-to-end services).

Please find below details:

Land volume : 1 Acre

I'm planning to go for flowers cultivation/ herbal plants cultivation. However it purely depends on climatic conditions, soil type, water availability and so on.

So currently searching for consultancy firm/company that out source the services to guide me throughout the project. Have posted a thread regd this under Consultancy Services category. You can go thru it.

Want to work on large scale after seeing the outcomes. And for that need strong financial support. Have plan B too and that is to for bank loan. But if you are interested then please drop me a mail
Note: Do not have any exact projection for this and how I'm gonna execute that as I'm still in the initial phase. However will start it over very soon.

Thanks in advance! God bless.

Regards,
Amruta

somavaram

comprehensive project for cymbopogan varieties, fuel brickettes, dairy farming,

Hello,

I own about 50 acres in Andhrapradesh near Tirupathi. Am looking for an investor for a comprehensive project for cultivating lemongrass, palmarosa, citronella, mechanising the farm to reduce manual labour , steam distillation unit, fuel brickets using the spent grass to reduce fuel cost for boiler, diary farming ,captive solar power house etc., pl respond to
The land is 50 km from Tirupathi airport, 90 km from Chennai and roadside plot with power connectivity and good ground water potential.

reddypanadi

Project finance required

Hello,

We require project finance. For details contact

prasadbldr

need to contact

Hello,

sir please provide contact details to

skdhawan3

I am starting vegetable cultivation near Chandigarh. we are finalizing the land lease. the first phase is of 10 Acres....we need funds If you can help plz contact

henk

Hello,

Dear sir,

My name Henk van Meijel and partner from the company WiXeM New Coal. Our company starts up projects into BioMass and translate this biomass to Biocoal. For that we use our special torrefication production line. Also we have the contacts with the large electricity utillity's. We are interesting to start up an Beema bamboo plantation in India. In our vision it will give also good profits and we will cooperate with this farmers. Are you interested to start up with investing in this kind of project? Please visit our web site Best Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.