Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

I am offering Finance for India Agriculture projects.

Register

Click Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thejackel

Hello,

I am based in the UK and have some money to invest in agriculture projects in India, I am currently looking to create my own Large scale dairy and I am also looking to invest in other projects.

If you have a good idea or have already started your project but need financing then I can help if the return back to me is good. I am looking at all types of projects so please PM me the details.

Once you have sent the information I will discuss this with my business partner and we can arrange a meeting where we can sit down and talk face to face about the project, I am regularly in India as I have land there so we can arrange a meeting around this time schedule.

I have currently been researching into BioDiesel, Medicinal Plants and also various other projects.

If you are interested then please PM the details and we can definately talk.

sanjithareddy

WELL I AM TK SUDHAKAR REDDY

i am from an agri family in Andhra Pradesh,i am going to start a goat breeding form with 100nos,but for my hard-working and good management nature,i feel better to start with 500nos at least,i own 5 acears of well irriagation land,addisting lands can be taken for lease if requires, so i require some financial support for my 500nos goat form . IF you have any idea in this venture - I will be very happy.

The approx cost of the project will be Rs 10,00,000/-

IF you have interest in this project, we will speak the rest of things !!!

HAVE GOOD DAY SIR !!!

aromedindia

Project on medicinal and aromatic plants

Dear Thickjel
I am all ready working on medicinal and aromatic project in SEONI district MP near Nagpur. Kindly send ur contact details to discuss the matter further.
aromedindia@gmail.com

rajapratap

I am looking to develop 2000 acers project but i need some funds for that development

I am from india from Andhra And i am looking for purchasing a 1000Acers project for that i need funds for developing farms and agri business if you are interested to our proposal send me mail to my mail id or reply to my inbox my mail ID:veddge@gmail.com

Regard's

Hello,

I am based in the UK and have some money to invest in agriculture projects in India, I am currently looking to create my own Large scale dairy and I am also looking to invest in other projects.

If you have a good idea or have already started your project but need financing then I can help if the return back to me is good. I am looking at all types of projects so please PM me the details.

Once you have sent the information I will discuss this with my business partner and we can arrange a meeting where we can sit down and talk face to face about the project, I am regularly in India as I have land there so we can arrange a meeting around this time schedule.

I have currently been researching into BioDiesel, Medicinal Plants and also various other projects.

srini14

financing projects

hello,

i am a dairy consultant based in india. we undertake turnkey dairy projects. there are some customers who would like to get finance for dairy projects. if you yourself are interested in setting up a dairy project then we have some projects. for further details you can mail your contact details to we can discuss in detail.

srinivas

Last edited by a moderator:

essa4us

hello,

i am based in the uk and have some money to invest in agriculture projects in india, i am currently looking to create my own large scale dairy and i am also looking to invest in other projects.

If you have a good idea or have already started your project but need financing then i can help if the return back to me is good. I am looking at all types of projects so please pm me the details.

Once you have sent the information i will discuss this with my business partner and we can arrange a meeting where we can sit down and talk face to face about the project, i am regularly in india as i have land there so we can arrange a meeting around this time schedule.

I have currently been researching into biodiesel, medicinal plants and also various other projects.

If you are interested then please pm the details and we can definately talk.

dear sir,

please talk online essa4us#hotmail.com and meet in person when you r in india mumbai.

We will discuss.

Thanks
abbas

lingappa

Hello,

Dear Sir,
We are looking for finance to start Boer Goat farm in ANDHRA PRADESH in our 30 acres land,which we will pledge as security for finance.
e-

bridsy

Association

We have lucrative Agri - projects on hand & We are a Agro based Pvt, Ltd. company please furnish your mail id on my private message.
Regards,

Hello,

I am Nagesh sir, very nice to hear ur patriatrism. I love in cow protection and to service. I am going to start 3 goshalas in 3 different areas with 85 acres of land. I want to keep my goshalas only with desi breeds, if possible all indian desi breeds. Very soon we are preparing a great book about desi cow will all information. Simultaniously we want to make vermi, bio fertilizers, and biogas/mass , medicinal plants and medicines with panchagavya/panchamrutams also. we need ur help. and ready to give partnership also to this noble cause. I want to proove desi cow is really KAMADHENU.

gnanam_farmer

sir,
iam from chennai my name is gnanavadiveli have a great project i have 5 years working experience as a site superviser. now i want to start a new contruction of my self so i need financial support, my total project cost is 50 lacks the time duration is 6 months ,i need 25 lacks and i can manage 25 lacks .in this project i can earn 20 lacks.i want to know how much intrest you are taking but i cant give you monthly after finishing my project ,i can give you post dated cheque , i have no security but if iam not giving intrest you can take my project i have confident on my self i can finish the project before six months.if you are intrested in financing me reply me or contact me..
thanking you

shovan_tbrc

Plant Tissue Culture laboratory

Dear Thread,
we have plant Tissue culture laboratory in orissa.we already produce banana with same technology in commercial scale.
I think we have lots of scope in the same field now a days But we are not so much financially sound.
if you are interested for such proposal to finance then we go for furture discussion .
Please contact....

THANKING yOU

S. k . Mishra
Bhubaneswar,
Orissa

Hello,

surojit

Finance offered for Agriculture Project in India.

Dear Sir,

We are presently working on Areca Leaf Project. The Products are made of Supari(Areca) Leaf and the products are eoc-friendly and have tremendous prospect. These are going to replace plastics in very near future.

If interested, please feel free to contact the undersigned over Phone or through E-Mail..

Awaiting your prompt & positive response.

Regards.

Kumaresh De.

reaexim

Dear Sir

We are potato chips manufacturing company from Chennai South India and we are into Dairy products supply to all leading hotels and we have own lands around 30 Acers to start dairy farm in our place near chidambarm and we would like to meet you to discuss in person reg you financial offer .you can reach us at rajarajan@reaexim.com and 919282151532.

Regards
Raja Rajan

nisarg_farming

Hello sir nice to hear that you are planing to invest in india my name is mark garvin i have company nisarg animal farming pvt ltd we are into pig farming,goat farming ,emu farming ,and cattle farming project with very good returns only you have to invest rest we do .kindly call...

manish dugar

mushroom cultivation and canned mushroom

we can produce mushroom under control temprature and also pack mushroom in cane.mushroom is very good market in india and abroad.please mail me for futher talk. Please contact...

jkantharaj

Hi,

Your PM box is always full, keep it emptied regularly, so that I could send a PM or send your mail address

Joseph Kantharaj

Last edited:

gowda

Mr Jackel

Please upgrade your membership to a Business membership so that you will not have storage issues in PM.

I have not seen any reply from you for interested people. Please reply in the forum if you are replaying in PM.

If you have done similar projects please post the references.

India still has lot of innocent people to get exploited. I hope you are not doing that.

I hope and wish this is not a scam

Last edited:

chirag

I would like the friend to know about the financers.

Dear Friends,
Before looking for the finance get the project approved from the related department.Like NABARD, NHB or so.
More over first find it that the financer who is ready has given the monetry support to any of the person in India. If so contact that person and learn the terms and condition.
It is always better to be safe before getting the funds from abroad.

Status
Not open for further replies.