Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

I am offering Finance for India Agriculture projects.

Register

Click Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

natarajsons

Financial Assistance for Agri Products

Hi,
We thank Agriculture Information website for refering you offering finacial
assistance for agriculture products.
We take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as a leading exporters of
FRUIT PULP AND PROCESSED FRUITS for exports and to local markets.
where having good demands and have many enquiries in hand.
As such we plan to setting up a processing unit near Krishnagiri area in which mango plantation is huge and source of availability.
The Investment will be Indian Rupees of 15 crores.now looking for a reliable investor. Indian banks are coming forward to give financial assistance to the tune of Rs.13 crores. We welcome you to join as one of a our Directors.
Rest can be discussed in person if interested and visit India.
Thanking you,
Ap.Nataraj

rajandiver

Bottled coconut water

Hello,
I am from bangalore and have 6 acres of land in a place called Krishnarajpet,
In mandya. At the moment there is only one bottled coconut water plant in the area, Just one in Karntaka. I have my farm in the coconut basin, and it makes a lot of sence to start one there.
I have done my home work and am looking for an entrupruner to finance my project.
Kindly contact me at
Regards
Rajan

Last edited by a moderator:

atulkalaskar

Hydroponic Strawberry Cultivation

Hi there,

I would like you to review my proof of concept. We are in touch with UK firm for planting material and a strategic tie up for large scale year round Strawberry production at Pune, India.

Anyhow, my proof of concept is complete and you can view a news report at the link below.
YouTube - Nature's Best Strawberry

If this idea is still of your interest then do get in touch with me on my mail or you can contact me on my cell at .

Thanks again for your interest.

Best Regards

Atul Kalaskar
Mobile :
=========================================

sureshs

willing investment partner required

we require a willing investment partner who could assist us with our project which might be financed by a venture capital company here in India. I have asked for an assistance of Rs 18 crores, while they may sanction less. also, i would like to find a partner who will assist me in raising the promoters contribution. Please mail me...

rstravi

Hello,

I am based in the UK and have some money to invest in agriculture projects in India, I am currently looking to create my own Large scale dairy and I am also looking to invest in other projects.

If you have a good idea or have already started your project but need financing then I can help if the return back to me is good. I am looking at all types of projects so please PM me the details.

Once you have sent the information I will discuss this with my business partner and we can arrange a meeting where we can sit down and talk face to face about the project, I am regularly in India as I have land there so we can arrange a meeting around this time schedule.

I have currently been researching into BioDiesel, Medicinal Plants and also various other projects.

If you are interested then please PM the details and we can definately talk.
Hello Sir,

I have a very good project with me. It's agro based and Related to a unique fruit. This unique fruit has amazing properties and benefits that can utilised to benefit the masses in India as well as around the world.

Since it is yet to be explored on a large scale so the financial benefit is assured. We can make n-number of products ranging from Juices to Cosmetic products from this amazing fruit which will be used in daily routine. So, demand will be increasing day by day. The struggle is finance as of now as much of the ground work is done.

I would request you to give attention to this and more details when we meet in person as the projects can't be explained in detail on a reply to a post. Let me know when you are in India so that we can discuss ahead.

Thanks and Regards,

Ravi Tibrewal
Ph-+

nisarga

Namaskara

hi,
sir i completed MBA & also agro experienced person i interested to do a big dairy & other agro projects for that i require finance. plz give the details for investing by u.
Thank you

First Class Project

Dear sir,
I am Manivannan residing in tamilnadu karur district. I am very happy to know your idea. I 'll help to you. My email id is and my cell no: is . pls send me your private mail id I give super project.
thanking you
ever yours,
Manivannan

turnkey

Herbiculture project

Dear Jackel ,

Well I am a technocrat Agronomist ,.we want to buy some 115 Acres in the EASTERN BANK OF RIVER CAUVERY IN TAMILNADU IN SALEM DISTRICT of TAMILNADU .

We propose to cultivate HERBICULTURE CROPS both Gloriosa superba and Vinca rosea sp ,Both for anti cancer drugs ,

The cost of Project is 12 crores ,.The project can generate 45 crores in 60 months period .

It covers all financial aspect of Project financing .

I am available in / can be contacted in my mail ID

Please call me with your contact details and Email ID so that we can call you back through ,.or give a smsto my cell

Thank you with regards .

Turnkey

Hello,

I am based in the UK and have some money to invest in agriculture projects in India, I am currently looking to create my own Large scale dairy and I am also looking to invest in other projects.

If you have a good idea or have already started your project but need financing then I can help if the return back to me is good. I am looking at all types of projects so please PM me the details.

Once you have sent the information I will discuss this with my business partner and we can arrange a meeting where we can sit down and talk face to face about the project, I am regularly in India as I have land there so we can arrange a meeting around this time schedule.

I have currently been researching into BioDiesel, Medicinal Plants and also various other projects.

sivasp

Hello,
My name is Siva, returned from USA 4 years ago to settle in India. We are in the process of setting up a Agricultural warehouse and looking for investers.

The risk factor associated with this business is very low and has very good rate of return.

Please reach me at India
Thank you.

With regards
Siva.

manizy007

i will develope agriculture

i mani from tamilnadu doing phd in agriculture. i am will to start agriculture forming for that it need 1 crore may u offer for me sir. my name is manikandan

Hello,

somapalli

alovera project and medicinalplants project

i am uma from hyderabad,
please contact......

swaruupa

Eco Friendly Product and Bio Diesel

Hello,
Nice to see your interest. We are into manufacture of Eco fiendly products for exporting and planning on Bio Diesel plant. We have growing ideas on developing the existing unit by expanding and upgrading the unit for fully automatic and increase the capicity of production by mimimum of 5 folds. If intrested we can meet on discussing in details. Feel free to contact me.
Chennegowda

pvjayakumar

growing medicinal plants.

i mani from tamilnadu doing phd in agriculture. i am will to start agriculture forming for that it need 1 crore may u offer for me sir. my name is manikandan
dear sir,

I am aged 63 years and having experience in agriculture for the past 40 years. My grand father was an agriculturist and my father a govt servant / agriculturist and our family live on agriculture. My district is Kancheepuram, near Chennai, Tamil nadu' At present I am doing agriculture in about 100 acres of which 25 acres is wet and 75 acres dry farming. I am interested in Horticulture lvegetables and medicinal. If you are convinced you can extend your hand in my farming. Thankyou. P.V. JAYAKUMAR.

Last edited:

amarjeetsingh

DEAR SIR
I HAVE MANY IDEAS TO EARN A GOOD PROFIT IN AGRICULTURE LINE.SIR I AM A GRADUATE IN COMMERCE B.COM.SO I HAVE GOOD IDEA ABOUT BUSINESS. SIR MY FAMILY BACKGROUND IS NOT IN AGRICULTURE BUT MY INTEREST IN THIS LINE BECAUSE OF FUTURE PROFIT.
IN AGRICULTURE LINE OUR INDIAN YOUNG PEOPLE DO NOT WANT TO INVOLVE BECAUSE HE WANTS TO PREFER JOBS NOT FOR OWN BUSINESS . I THINK IT IS NOT GOOD FOR INDIA. YOUNG EDUCATED PEOPLE SATISFY THIER LOWER SALARY IN MNC.BUT I AM AGAINST THIS ONE I WANT TO START MU OWN SET UP IN D. BUSINESS FOR FUTURE PROFIT. BECAUSE I AM YOUNG EDUCATED MAN TO GRAB THE OPPURTUNITY
SO IF YOU WANT TO EARN GOOD PROFIT IN THIS LINE THAN REPLY ME
i have many idea production to marketing.end

nilesh9573

Agro tourism

SIR, I am working on various Harbel plants since last 8years i am holding 120 ac.irriageted land near nagpur(m.s.) now i am just started AGRO TOURISM .I am planing to devlop VEDIC VILLAGE ON 300AC LAND AT N.H.NO 6 in that village there is various projects (agro.base) it needs finance if you are intersted pl. mail me

arbakshi

Business Opportunity - Agriculture Based

Hi,

I have a potential business opportunity / idea relating to agriculture comodity or products - fruit pulp, organic fruits and vegetables, packed fruits and vegetables, food processing; where i wish to launch these products in India and international market under a brand (new or existing).

I am looking for equity partners / business partners who can bring new ideas (on products), knowledge and capital investment to start the business.

I have production capabililty (possessing 80 acres of land) with mango orchard and prime land to establish food processing unit. The location in 2 - 3 hours drive from Delhi Airport. I have already worked on production + distribution strategy... need further ideas and knowledge along with capital investment.

Please feel free to contact me....

Regards
Amit

Status
Not open for further replies.