Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

I am offering Finance for India Agriculture projects.

Register

Click Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

perinjanam

Finanace

PLease arrange meeting any where, We are engaged in Agricultuaral Devolopment project in INdia, we are looking for finance.

Saji
please contact...

I am from india from Andhra And i am looking for purchasing a 1000Acers project for that i need funds for developing farms and agri business if you are interested to our proposal send me mail to my mail id or reply to my inbox my mail ID:veddge@gmail.com

Regard's

Last edited by a moderator:

seeaar

Goat Farming

Hello,

I am based in the UK and have some money to invest in agriculture projects in India, I am currently looking to create my own Large scale dairy and I am also looking to invest in other projects.

If you have a good idea or have already started your project but need financing then I can help if the return back to me is good. I am looking at all types of projects so please PM me the details.

Once you have sent the information I will discuss this with my business partner and we can arrange a meeting where we can sit down and talk face to face about the project, I am regularly in India as I have land there so we can arrange a meeting around this time schedule.

I have currently been researching into BioDiesel, Medicinal Plants and also various other projects.

If you are interested then please PM the details and we can definately talk.
I am Chandrashekar from Betadur Goat Farm Karnataka and what i feel is Goat farming is better than Dairy i have enough sufficient land but short of funds i have a goat farm of 50 nos but i want to expand it in a large scale so if interested please mail me..

seeaar

Goat Farming

Goat farming is better than dairy as there will be huge demand for meat down the years thee requirement of meat is increasing day by day and Indian meta is also prefered as the best in the world so stop thinking about dairy and start goat farming
for any details call me
or mail me,,
Please contact....

cnsatisha

Hi

Hi we are bangalore based agri firm, with about 50 acres of land in and around Bangalore / Karnataka. we would like to propose a investment plan with Guaranteed returns/Dividends annually for the investment made. we are primarily into Horticulture / Floriculture / Poultry farming with Strong team. please let us know when and where to meet for further discussion.

regards,
Satisha

agrinovus

Dairy Equipments

We are an Israeli company providing complete solutions for the dairy sector.

We can design modern cow sheds with state of the art equipments like automatic milking parlors etc. Also we can provide high producing cows.

We have an office in New Delhi.

ibscindia

Excellent investment proposal -innovative concept

Hi.,
Myself, Chief Executive of IBSC India. We are a company which promotes concepts that helps to create value for business and at the same time brings excellent social welfare measures. We have recently conceptualised an innovative project linking agricultural land. This will help to deliver this dual objective and will give you excellent Return on your investment and your investment will be supported by land security. The approximate investment required is around 4.5crs
you can reach me at

Regards
N V Sreejit
Chief Executive
IBSC India

amitksingh

Hello,

I am based in the UK and have some money to invest in agriculture projects in India, I am currently looking to create my own Large scale dairy and I am also looking to invest in other projects.

If you have a good idea or have already started your project but need financing then I can help if the return back to me is good. I am looking at all types of projects so please PM me the details.

Once you have sent the information I will discuss this with my business partner and we can arrange a meeting where we can sit down and talk face to face about the project, I am regularly in India as I have land there so we can arrange a meeting around this time schedule.

I have currently been researching into BioDiesel, Medicinal Plants and also various other projects.

hello, if u r intrested in tissue culture lab to produce banana plant because there is a huge market in tissue cultured banana plant i am president in ramco biotech in bangalore producing tissue cultured plant you can call me on or email us

yazhini

Hai,
Nice to hear on your aid on this,me to an textile engineer looking forward for an diversification,digging some projects on Agri/Horti/Flori Cultures.... i've been born and brought up at Nilgiris and well exposed to the tea plantations from my childhood,now nilgiris is showing a bit floriculture charecters,hence we have a base at South Tamilnadu..I have a good contacts over the people in and around Madurai & Kodaikanal..Looking for an oppurtunity..which is going to rule the entire world after couple of decades...

Lokking forward Optimistically for joining the hands with You Gentlemen....

Vinodkumar Thangavelu...

sajja4999

We are starting manufacturing of combine harvesters,transplanters,sugarcane harvesters in vizag. if interested please contact me at

coopermaques

Dear Sirs,
WE r looking for FUNDS for COFFEE PLANTATIONS , in KARNATAKA i.e in CHIKMAGLUR, COORG districts.
if u PROVIDE US THE right FINANCING further we do INTERACT with u in this REGARD.
RAFFI.M.M.
Please contact...

goatsindia

Medicinal plants & goat farming

Hi Thejackel,

I have a business module which is a combination of plantation and processing of medicinal plant with forage/fodder as a intercrop for Goatfarming.

I have already started pilot/trial project of goat farming and looking forward to expand it on commercial level in recent future.

This module has been developed by inputs from one of the leading researchers of India (Maharashtra) in the field of goat farming.

Apart from Land cost project cost would be around INR 30 lacs.

Please reply if interested.

Thanks & regards.

Hello,

seeaar

I am Chandrashekar from Betadur Goat Farm Karnataka and what i feel is Goat farming is better than Dairy i have enough sufficient land where i am cultivating fodder for them and i feel Goat farming is profitable only when u are cultivating green fodder i have a goat farm of 50 nos i have breeds like Sirohi, jamunapuri Boer and Osmanabadi

Last edited:

mrvas

Need help in starting dairy farm

I need your kind help to setup new dairy farm. I am very much passionate for the same. Will require report for the Dairy farm on my email ID.......
I am seeking your help in following topics

1. Is Dairy Farm profitable
2. Dairy Farming and common challenges in India
3. Suitable location for dairy farming --- I am thinking to start up Guntur, Andhra Pradesh
4. Cattle Procurement(Jersey and HF) Health management
5. Cattle fodder management
6. Cattle concetrate feed management system
7. Clean Milk Prodcution parameters
8. Dairy Farm Monitoring system
9. Fodder and Legume Cultivation in own Farm
10. Dairy Machinery procurement
11. Dairy Loan from Banks
12. Defining your KEY PERFROMACE INDICATORS AND CHECK POINTS FOR A PROFTABLE BUSINESS.

Thanks in advance. Take you own time to reply but prompt reply will be highly appreciated

Please contact me at

If its feasible please give me your email ID.

Hope you will understand my need. send report as earliest possible once it received i will go through the same and then will some input from you.

Thanks and regards

dinesh_sen

Project of a Bio-fertilizers industries

Dear Sir

I am persently working in Bio fertilizers company now i want to start a company of bio-fertilizers in this regards please contact me as soon as possible.

Dinesh Sen

Hello,

somapalli

medicinaland herbal plants cultivation

hello sir we are started herbal plants cultivation, i have experience in this project, i know how to market finishing material, are u interested search Europe market(most demand in out of india).

present we i am doing BHUMIAMLA, NIRBRAMHI,COLIOUS

umamaheswararao

varma1979

I will do Real estate business. I will buy the lands at cheaper rate and will sell them when ever price raises. If you intrested in buying lands. pls mail at

vinodkumarmib

Need Finacial Assitance

Dear Thejackel,

I am Vinod kumar currently put on in Delhi, working with an orgenization. I have sufficient land to start a dairy farm in initial set up. I want to set up a Dairy farm in my village where i can get cheap resources. The concept is in my mind for years and i am also doing some work on it. If you are interested contact me through mail, id is

Glade to hear from you.

Hello,

nimesh_43

Hello,

I am from Gujarat / india And i am already in greenhouse industries and looking for purchasing a 500 Acres land for greenhouse industries project i need funds for that if you are interested to my proposal send me mail to my mobile no is

Regard's

nimesh_43

we like to share some billion dollars if we get succesful projects
we investment companies
thanking you.
I am from Gujarat / india And i am already in greenhouse industries and looking for purchasing a 500 Acres land for greenhouse industries project i need funds for that if you are interested to my proposal send me mail to my mobile no is

Regard's

Status
Not open for further replies.