Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

I am offering Finance for India Agriculture projects.

Register

Click Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jai08

Xpofarms

Hello,

I am based in the UK and have some money to invest in agriculture projects in India, I am currently looking to create my own Large scale dairy and I am also looking to invest in other projects.

If you have a good idea or have already started your project but need financing then I can help if the return back to me is good. I am looking at all types of projects so please PM me the details.

Once you have sent the information I will discuss this with my business partner and we can arrange a meeting where we can sit down and talk face to face about the project, I am regularly in India as I have land there so we can arrange a meeting around this time schedule.

I have currently been researching into BioDiesel, Medicinal Plants and also various other projects.

If you are interested then please PM the details and we can definately talk.
Dear Sir
We are Xpofarms, a unit recently venturing into agrofarming. Currenlty we are in the business of sales of fruit pulps and concentrates. The products of our brand are contract manufactured and our distirbution network in India and abroad effects sales. We now intend to integrate backwards into farming and growing fruits for our processing and as well for exports.Along with this we are intending to include a project of Cold Storage. We are projecting to invest in land purchase to grow pine apples ginger, gherkins to commence with.The cold storage will be with international technology. The revenue model is based on revenue on sales of fruits and exports, as well as from cold storage.

WE will like to know of your interest.
Please respond to

Krishnan
Managing PArtner
Xpofarms
please contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

krp2010

Maha land

If you are willing to finance land purchases we could let you in on major buys in maharashtra..

Land is safest in maharashtra state

ttrajan_in

Dear Mr.Jackal
We Raaj Internationals export business of herbal medicines and indian spices,started 2009.

We are cultivating the following medicinal plants
Coleus forshkolii
Aswagantha
pyllanthus amarus
acorus calamus

At present we are cultivating on lease lands,
we require financial assistance to develop our export business.

We also planned to invest in coffeee/tea estate in kodaikanal /munnar/ooty region

when you visit india we can discuss face to face

we are anticipating reply from you

Thanks and regards

Rajan

shanmuga06

Finance for agriculture

Dera all members,

the proposal of finance for agriculture is very good thing.But this kind of mails are usually coming from South africa & East Africa.But this posting came from Uk.Now a days such kind of mails are coming from Uk also.

varma

please give me your personal mail

sir ,

i have good project, please give email and phone no.

please contact...

my place is hyderabad

regards

varma

nanakl

We are looking Investor/partner for our BioEnergy Project.
Outline for our Project:
1.Energy Crop Based Biogas Generation
2.Purified Biogas Stored at Low pressure using Adsorption technology.
3.Stored Biogas Can be used as Cooking Fuel/vehicle Fuel/Power Generation etc.,
4.Potential Yield:
2 Acre Purified Biogas Production in kg:35 kg/day.
ie.,1050 kg permonth.
-------------------------

Thanks & Regards,
K.Lakshmi Narayanan.
Please contact...

budhen

Cultivation of lemongrass

Friends, myself BC Baruah from Arunachal Pradesh. I developed a high yielding lemongrass (BLI-ARUN strain) through artificial breeding. The agrotechnology of the crop has already been transferred to five parties including Flavour and Fragrance, Kannauj and Centre for aromatic plants, Uttarakhand. There is vast prospect for large scale cultivation of the crop in Arunachal Pradesh. Requested your kind advice.
BC Baruah
Please contact....

nadnad

Agriculture project

Hi,
we are starting some indigenous integrated agriculture projects, in this regard we would be interested in taking the discussion further.
regards,
nadeem.m.a

lkkhatri

Re: Finance

DEAR SIR

WE ARE A PROJECT CONSULTANCY ORGANIZATION AND HAVE FEW ONGOING PROJECTS. WE DO FEASIBILITY STUDY ON VARIOUS PROJECTS AND ALSO ARRANGE FINANCE FOR OUR CLIENTS. PL CONTACT IF WE CAN BE ASSOCIATED FOR MUTUAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT. YOU MAY CONTACT ON
REGARDS

lkkhatri

sandya_vj

are do given finnance in agriculture

we are see this your advertisement 5 before you given finnance any one person given profe which person given which person benifeted you are not given correct news advertiseing pls you condact me please...

deepakmenon82

Dear Sir,

I saw your post, after that i see lot of people's reply, there are so many good projects people have given, so please reply to them, whether your interested to help or not. It is always nice to see people like you trying to help by financing agri-project, so please do reply to them.

Regards
Deepak

jcreddy2009

HI,
We are two partners have 50 acreas Land near by Tirupathi,
We are very much intrested for your offer.
We are the software engineers ,we are also intrested into Aggri Business.
Please let me when can we sit to gether and talk to business if u intrested.
My land details From bangloreto 90 KMS and Channai 300KMS and 500 KMS from Hyderabad.

Thanks,
Jaya Reddy & Eswar Reddy.

perinjanam

Dairy & Agricultural Development

Dear Sir,
We are developping large scale Dairy Farms & Dairy products at Andrapredesh and Kerala. We are looking for financiers supporters.

Saji
Perijanam

perinjanam

AgriProducts

We are looking for interested Investors and supporters for our Developping Dairy products and Agricultuaral Production Projects in Andrapredesh and Kerala.

Saji

anilkodande

Hello,

I am based in the UK and have some money to invest in agriculture projects in India, I am currently looking to create my own Large scale dairy and I am also looking to invest in other projects.

If you have a good idea or have already started your project but need financing then I can help if the return back to me is good. I am looking at all types of projects so please PM me the details.

Once you have sent the information I will discuss this with my business partner and we can arrange a meeting where we can sit down and talk face to face about the project, I am regularly in India as I have land there so we can arrange a meeting around this time schedule.

I have currently been researching into BioDiesel, Medicinal Plants and also various other projects.

If you are interested then please PM the details and we can definately talk.
SIR,
I am willing to start a Organic Jaggery Manufacturing project in Sangli (Maharashtra), the total project cost is approx 15 Lacs, (Excl. Working Capital 5 Lacs), There is large demand for organic Jaggery in domestic as well as abroad. so please write me.
Thank u

saterons

Dear sir,
we are very much interested to joint venture, kindly provide contact details,

Status
Not open for further replies.