Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Hydroponics Color Capsicum Business Opportunity.

Register

Click Here!

palekar

Hydrophonics

Dear Mr. Atul,

Your produce looks great . Congratulations.
Please share your details so that I could contact you in this regards.

Best Regards

Zubair Palekar

Last edited by a moderator:

dear mr kalaskar
can you send me he economics of your capsicum project and also the strawberry project you did last year. I am very keen to know the actual production and and revenue to work out if the production in hydroponics could actually fetch a better rate than what I have done in soil.
I am actually on face book too and had sent you a message there which did not get a reply.
regards

atulkalaskar

Dear Dr. Pathare,

I am not sure why would one ask for better rate whether they do it hydroponically or organically? My entire research and development is based on more quality yield and off season production, so rate wise I would never claim anything extra on my own. Markets on the other hand will pay a premium if product is perceived better and of course if it is in short supply.

So my look out is whether compared to soil production am I getting a better return or not? To that I would like to say a big YES.

Today, We have moved on and are now initiating two large projects, one in pune and another in Rajasthan, details of which will be soon published so enthusiast such as you can actually visit the sites and see it in operations.

I am not sure about the glitch that you faced on FB but I get daily 10-12 messages requesting details on hydroponics and I ensure that they all are responded with details.

We are also starting a Strawberry project in Jan 2012 at pune on 1.5 acre fan pad greenhouse and we expect to have a production from April to December. You can very well imagine the rate since no one in India will be producing during that time.

hope this answers your queries.

SATLA R.K.

Colour capsicum for exports

CAN YOU OFFER COLOUR CAPSICUM ROUND THE YEAR FOR EXPORTS

PLEASE MAIL DETAILS WITH PACKING

THAKS

Satla R.K.
D.G.M.

varunj

Hello Mr Atul,

I am really fascinated with the hydroponics success story you have posted.
I am currently working as a software professional in Pune, and have deep interest in agriculture.
I am having some agriculture land near Kota, Rajasthan.
Can you let me know the feasibility and economics of hydroponics in Rajasthan

atulkalaskar

Hi Varun,

Rajasthan as a hot and dry place is actually an excellent location for hydroponics. Of course once you can manage a good quality water supply and reliable electricity source it even becomes attractive in terms of returns.

In fact we are in the early stages of starting a 4 acre project at Sirohi for color capsicum production and we actually will expand to many more varieties there after.

Rajasthan contrary to popular belief has plenty of water and as such hydroponics requires very less water to start with it is very much feasible. Though lot of normal type water may be required for controlling excess temperatures so on water front it kinda not so efficient.

I will be posting within 2-3 months about our progress in Rajasthan.

Regards

Atul

anil1956

details please

Dear Atul

please give your contact number, location/address of the farm I would like to visit, is the cultivation on with produce in place?

anil1956@hotmail.com

Hydroponic Color Capsicum Farm

Are you interested in growing Color Capsicum All year round?
Do you want to grow them in same poly house forever?
Do you want the yield as high as 100 tons per acre?
Do you want to get the best price for your produce and National Brand to support marketing?

Then here is your chance to start a business that you can depend on for a lively hood. Visit the farm shown above, understand the concept, Technology and business proposition and you will be the first few growers who would be part of new revolution that is going to make significant difference in way you will be growing your cash crops.

Idea is to create a nationwide network of progressive growers and provide them with latest know how in hydroponics using India-centric technology and allowing them to market their produce under a National brand. This allows you to access latest know how, quality production, nationwide demand leading to stress less and profitable agriculture which can support a quality lifestyle.

Visits are open for Monday to Friday and you need to book in advance. the farm is located at Talegaon Dabhade, about 25 kms from Pune, Maharashtra.

So go on and do write to me for arranging the visit.

Regards

Atul Kalaskar

My First Investor......Cheers to that.....

====================

====================

Large Perfect flowers Give Perfect Fruits

====================

Our First Produce

gautamthp

Need info

Dear sir., im from dehradun,uttarakhand...want to know whether i can grow capsicum at my place and under netlon as i cant have polyhouse..i have 4acre terraced land.,water is available in plenty...
Please do let me know.,
regards,
gautam thapliyal

atulkalaskar

Hi Gautam,

With netlon and place like Uttarakhand, it seems like it will not give enough protection to the plants during winter and rainy days and thus it will affect your yield.

You can grow them in open using hydroponic technology but it really doesnot do any better than soil except that you will be able to avoid the crop rotation and your turn around time will be much faster.

Regards

atul.

mvrhyd

Hi Atul,

Would you please give me the estimated cost of the setup of 2000 to 2500 sq yds of poly house for hydroponics business to my private mail.
Can we grow other vegetables apart from capsicum.

Thanks a lot
Venkat

dharmit

Hydroponic Color Capsicum Farm

Are you interested in growing Color Capsicum All year round?
Do you want to grow them in same poly house forever?
Do you want the yield as high as 100 tons per acre?
Do you want to get the best price for your produce and National Brand to support marketing?

Then here is your chance to start a business that you can depend on for a lively hood. Visit the farm shown above, understand the concept, Technology and business proposition and you will be the first few growers who would be part of new revolution that is going to make significant difference in way you will be growing your cash crops.

Idea is to create a nationwide network of progressive growers and provide them with latest know how in hydroponics using India-centric technology and allowing them to market their produce under a National brand. This allows you to access latest know how, quality production, nationwide demand leading to stress less and profitable agriculture which can support a quality lifestyle.

Visits are open for Monday to Friday and you need to book in advance. the farm is located at Talegaon Dabhade, about 25 kms from Pune, Maharashtra.

So go on and do write to me for arranging the visit.

Regards

Atul Kalaskar

My First Investor......Cheers to that.....

====================

====================

Large Perfect flowers Give Perfect Fruits

====================

Our First Produce

Dear sir,

I m an enterpreneur from Mumbai, looking forward to venture in agriculture full time, If u may allow i would like to come and visit your Hydroponics setup at Talegaon. Please provide me with the address of your setup and a convenient time to meet u. Thanks

Dharmit Kothari