Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Hydroponics Color Capsicum Business Opportunity.

Register

Click Here!

atulkalaskar

Hydroponic Color Capsicum Farm

Are you interested in growing Color Capsicum All year round?
Do you want to grow them in same poly house forever?
Do you want the yield as high as 100 tons per acre?
Do you want to get the best price for your produce and National Brand to support marketing?

Then here is your chance to start a business that you can depend on for a lively hood. Visit the farm shown above, understand the concept, Technology and business proposition and you will be the first few growers who would be part of new revolution that is going to make significant difference in way you will be growing your cash crops.

Idea is to create a nationwide network of progressive growers and provide them with latest know how in hydroponics using India-centric technology and allowing them to market their produce under a National brand. This allows you to access latest know how, quality production, nationwide demand leading to stress less and profitable agriculture which can support a quality lifestyle.

Visits are open for Monday to Friday and you need to book in advance. the farm is located at Talegaon Dabhade, about 25 kms from Pune, Maharashtra.

So go on and do write to me for arranging the visit.

Regards

Atul Kalaskar

My First Investor......Cheers to that.....

====================

====================

Large Perfect flowers Give Perfect Fruits

====================

Our First Produce

Last edited:

pal4life

mr atul kalaskar
i m raj kacheria from mumbai i have colored capsicum in 3/4 of an acre in kollad and i would like to understand this concept as well can you give me your contact details so that i can get in touch with u and we can talk on this issue
my contact number is 09769472784 email add is kacheriaraj@yahoo.com

greenvalley

Colour Capsicum

heloo Sir,
i am Srinivas from Hyderabad we interesting to plant colour capsicum in Visakapatnam,please provide details of Cost and its output

Thanks& Regards

Last edited by a moderator:

venkat_123

Hello sir

I am venkat from andhra, will you please send the details of installation & cultivation cost per acre to my email and give your contact number.

vinod_farmer

HI Atul,

I am in process for starting a horticulture project and would like to visit your farm . Can you please share your contact details.

thanks,
vinod

twinklegogia

Hiring Hydroponic consultants for a Company into lettuce farming

An Indian Company is looking for someone into hydroponic farms for lettuce who can work as a consultant...pay: attractive consulting fee with perks...Operations: Delhi...please contact:

Hydroponic Color Capsicum Farm

Are you interested in growing Color Capsicum All year round?
Do you want to grow them in same poly house forever?
Do you want the yield as high as 100 tons per acre?
Do you want to get the best price for your produce and National Brand to support marketing?

Then here is your chance to start a business that you can depend on for a lively hood. Visit the farm shown above, understand the concept, Technology and business proposition and you will be the first few growers who would be part of new revolution that is going to make significant difference in way you will be growing your cash crops.

Idea is to create a nationwide network of progressive growers and provide them with latest know how in hydroponics using India-centric technology and allowing them to market their produce under a National brand. This allows you to access latest know how, quality production, nationwide demand leading to stress less and profitable agriculture which can support a quality lifestyle.

Visits are open for Monday to Friday and you need to book in advance. the farm is located at Talegaon Dabhade, about 25 kms from Pune, Maharashtra.

So go on and do write to me for arranging the visit.

Regards

Atul Kalaskar

Dear sir
i have interested pls send details

jagmohan

dear atul
i am setting up a dairy farm at sawantwadi.i have about 10 acres of surplus land.i would like to grow color capcicum & would like to visit ur project.pls.give ur contact detail so that i can speak to u before visit.regds
jagmohan
jagmohan dairy farm

jagmohan

dear atul
i am setting up a dairy farm at sawantwadi.i have about 10 acres of surplus land.i would like to grow color capcicum & would like to visit ur project.pls.give ur contact detail so that i can speak to u before visit.regds
jagmohan
jagmohan dairy farm
Please contact..

sonu579

dear sir,
This is Harvinder Singh from punjab. I want to know about the total economics of this hydroponic technique of growing color capsicum.kindly give me your address and contact no.. If possible i will visit your unit .

sonu579

Dear Sir,
This is Harvinder Singh from punjab. i want o know about hydroponic technique of growing capsicum... kindly give me your phone no and address.

mega

colour capsicum

Dear Mr Kalaskar,
Kindly provide your contact details
Regards
Major Sachdeva

atulkalaskar

Dear Mr. Sachdeva,
Your mail quota is full thus coudnot send you the private message. You can write to me
Regards

Atul

A

m_bas

need info

i need full contact numbers & address with mail ID. To visit your farm.