Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

fencing my farm

Register

Click Here!

pradeeppailoor

Dear Suresh,
You can go for concrete poles with good quality of barbed wire(which withstands rusting).
Barbed wire requires yearly maintenance to avoid rusting.

dns1807

Fencing

Dear Suresh,
Let me know the location of the land? area is heavy rainfall/drought or water fecility readily available now?

Further would you like to go for the fence should produce foodder for cattle and fire wood? firewood with other purposes? or for other uses like fruits,raw materiel for medicines from the the produce of fence?

Think again and decide to set up fence which should not harm crops inside the fence and cure problem of the crops more over should not setup fence against the principles of vastu.
Regards.
SWAMY.

option of the

Last edited by a moderator:

vithayphil

Fence

Hi Suresh

I just got my farm fenced - with good quality galvanised barbed wire suported by 8 feet tall stone posts transported from Bangalore - each stone costs about 150 and is about 8 feet apart. You should check out the costs and quanity of Barbed wire with some dealers - they provide workers to set it up for you.
All the best!

suresh_04

hi

Hi Suresh

I just got my farm fenced - with good quality galvanised barbed wire suported by 8 feet tall stone posts transported from Bangalore - each stone costs about 150 and is about 8 feet apart. You should check out the costs and quanity of Barbed wire with some dealers - they provide workers to set it up for you.
All the best!
thanks for the advice