Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

consultancy services

Register

Click Here!

Sir , I am rady for consulting in agriculture . specially for papaya. As I am BSc. in agri.(Horti.) and having twell years in agriculture. pl. contact .. thanks and Best regards.

Last edited by a moderator:

sampadafarms

Consultancy Available_Grape-Pomegranate-Orange-Papaya_Sampada Farms

Dear Sir,

I need grape, pomegranate, orange, papaya consultants in India

Sivakumar
Dear Mr. Sivakumar,
Contact us for the services you specified. We provide consultancy services for the cultivation of said crops. Conditions apply.

Regards
Sampada Farms & Consultants

mukundarajan

our family is having 20 Acres of land in Papanasam, Near Kumbakonam in Tanjore Dist. We have laid drip irrigation facility. It is a fertile land with alluvial soil. Water is abudant at a depth of 30 feet. so far we were cultivating sugar cane and paddy.

We are interested in cultivation of horticulture trees like mango, amla, papaya, banana, jack fruit and also timber trees (i.e) T.C thornless bamboo, Teak, malaivembu, pencil tree mahogany etc.

At present land is available with drip irrigation facility without any cultivation in it. we need consultant to advice suitable trees which are profitable and the produce are easily marketable, with less labour requirement. We are prepared to do mechanisation as suggested by the consultant to achieve good yield. Please contact

A.M.Rajan,
please contact....

Last edited by a moderator: