Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Composting Technology 24 hours

Register

Click Here!

antonwibowo

My company in Singapore has developed a composting technology that traditionally requires at least 3 months and now it only requires 24 hours to complete with raw materials such as:
1) animals waste and remains
2) padi husks, hays, sawdust
3) empty fruit bunch, palm oil mill effluent
4) urban food garbage
5) any other organic waste

This new technology is a fantastic breakthrough to increase profitability especially for plantation owners with high demand of fertilizers, farm owners with large amount of waste and for investors who are planning to have organic fertilizer manufacturing facilities. Capacity is 3 ton and 15 ton of raw materials / day

Any interested party, feel free to approach me through private message or leave me your contact or email me
Thank you,
Anton Wibowo

Last edited by a moderator:

ppnayaki

composting technology

dear sir,
Iam interested in the composting technology. Pl provide me your contact address

indranilmaiti

Dear Anton
It is a great news. We have huge quantity of cocopeat lying in our premises along with the other green matter. i am interested for decomposition of the same.
How could you help me out?
Regards
Dr.Indranil Maity

Please contact.

shantanoo

Dear Anton
Will you kindly send me some details on your fast composting system? I plan to visit Singapore shortly. I am interested in setting up a 40 TPD municipal solid waste composting plant.
regards
shantanoo bhattacharyya
Please contact....

moulirada

Dear Anton,

Please let me know the cost details tp establish 10 TPD compost waste.
Drop me email
Please contact....

rajaryan

please forward details I am having Dairy farm As well as hotriculture business...
regards,
LEKHRAJ DAMAH

Nagpur
Please contact...........

sna1947

WE are a service organization having 10 Gaushalas (Cow shelters for approx 10000 cows ) in various parts of the country viz. Kota & Tonk in Rajasthan, Ludhiana in Punjab, Narnaul in Hariyana, Shyopur,Chindwara, Ratlam, Bhopal, Susner and Harda in M P, Dndaicha, Prakasha in Maharastra etc besides many small establishments in many other places with approx 100 cows. We can use it practically if details are available and we would appreciate to work in this direction.

THANks

S N AGARWAL

hnj888

Composting technology

My company in Singapore has developed a composting technology that traditionally requires at least 3 months and now it only requires 24 hours to complete with raw materials such as:
4) urban food garbage

This new technology is a fantastic breakthrough to increase profitability especially for plantation owners with high demand of fertilizers, farm owners with large amount of waste and for investors who are planning to have organic fertilizer manufacturing facilities. Capacity is 3 ton and 15 ton of raw materials / day

Any interested party, feel free to approach me through private message or leave me your contact or email me
Thank you,
Anton Wibowo
========================================================
DEAR SIR,
LET ME HAVE COMPLETE DETAILS FOR BOTH 3 AND 15 MT PER DAY.
BEST REGARDS,
hnj888

poovendhan

Hello Anton,

I am really intrested in project and eager to impement asap.

could you forward me the details asap.

Thanks,
Poovendhan

srinivas naik

Dear Anton,

Thanks for your company that they have found new fast making composting technology & you please send some details so that we check whether the method is suitable to adopt in our Places.

Please contact me to the below mentioned details.

Srinivas Naik
Please contact...........

dilipindu

compost technology

[pieas send me detail 24 hours compost technology to my e mail TE=antonwibowo;113801]My company in Singapore has developed a composting technology that traditionally requires at least 3 months and now it only requires 24 hours to complete with raw materials such as:
4) urban food garbage

Thank you,
Anton Wibowo[/QUOTE]

sivagami916

composting technology

dear sir,
Iam interested in the composting technology. Pl provide me your contact address
S.ARUMUGAM

TAMILNADU
INDIA-627003

sivasp

Hi,
If anyone had received reply from "antonwibowo" on this subject, please let me us know.

Thank you.
With regards
siv

Lalith

Sir, i am intrested in the composting technology. please me the details reg the various capacities available or contact me on

Thanks and Regards
Hymavathi

thinkbig

4) urban food garbage

Thank you,
Anton Wibowo
I am T N REDDY 13-1-80b/26 opp.Head post office P K STREET.TIRUPATI 517501 AP interested in setting up 3mt/day plant.furnish details along with terms and conditions Email. palamandareddy@yahoo.co.in. phone nos.0877-2220797, cell,9441948723