Coconut and tender Coconut

Register

infofairborn

We want fresh matured coconut with husk remaining on top of coconut, quantity is about one laksh nuts per month.
Also we need tender coconut with round shape (not conical), quantity about 20,000 pcs per month. Direct farmers can contact...
Gaffoor

Last edited by a moderator:

buvan

Coconut &Tender coconut supply-reg

Dear sir,

We can supply you Coconuts and tender coconuts in huge quantity.Please get in touch us through.Please send me all details about your requirement.

Regards,

Buvan.M

skthoma

tender coconut

i can supply 2000 tender coconut for bangalore in a week
Please contact me...

varikkoden

We want fresh matured coconut with husk remaining on top of coconut, quantity is about one laksh nuts per month.
Also we need tender coconut with round shape (not conical), quantity about 20,000 pcs per month. Direct farmers can contact...
Gaffoor

we can supply it from Kerala,

ruby

give me your contacts. i can supply your required quantity. u can contact me

jatropha

Gaffoor
we have huge production of coconut in our area Assam. Please Let me know your offered price for both matured and green.

Hemant Gupta

Please contact..........

sudhirpai

Coconuts

please let us know your location or the destination for coconuts / tender coconuts.

sudhir pai

we want fresh matured coconut with husk remaining on top of coconut, quantity is about one laksh nuts per month.
Gaffoor

shanmuga06

Tender coconuts

Hi
we are having good and high yield tender coconut variety DxT'Raamganga.the water will be very sweet and more in quantity i.e 600 to 750 ml sometimes may be 800 ml suject to the soil , water source and climate.

For more details plz contact us:

A Sivakumar,
Priya Nursery Garden
KARAIKUDI-630001
+91 9843080275
priyagar06@yahoo.co.in

uvarun

Tender coconut Supply

hi i would like to supply you tender coconuts, as u have asked for (not conical), can you please specify the variety you like so it will make it a little easier for me to identify your need. please contact Varun:for further details. Thank You