Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Opportunity Co-operative farming in Odisha

Register

Click Here!

kksahu

I belong to state of odisha. Working in IT Sector for past 20 years. Like many of my IT friends I was always interested in farming. After intensive study, and going through land availability and opportunities i see that if a group of like minded people invest and work on large scale farming projects, the cost of economy can be met and it can be a huge profitable project. Required farming equipments can be procured in house and less manual labour is required given that labour is the biggest issue now a days. There are multiple things that can be cultivated starting from bamboo, moringa to vegetables in a multi layer farming, even can have an integrated farm of green and animals. But unless done in large scale it is difficult to reach break even and reward of hard work would be very less.

I am sure there are people from my state working far away from their motherland and are eagerly waiting for right opportunity to go back home to near and dears, establish something on their own and have a life near home without compromising with current lifestyle.
This is a call for those, who has some awareness of farming and thinking of making it a profession. Is ready to spend 20/30 lacs in land and looking to move back to home or near home. I am looking for a group of 5 to 8 person (total investment capacity of 2 Cr). The plan is to acquire good chunk of low cost land (100 to 150 acres), make it suitable for farming (leveling, providing electricity and water, barbed wire boundary etc), sell 50% to cover whole cost and do own farming in rest of the available land. More detail will be shared personally and this would be executed with the collective knowledge base of the group.

contact if sounds like something close to what you were dreaming for years.

Last edited:

mgjnayak

I belong to state of odisha. Working in IT Sector for past 20 years. Like many of my IT friends I was always interested in farming. After intensive study, and going through land availability and opportunities i see that if a group of like minded people invest and work on large scale farming projects, the cost of economy can be met and it can be a huge profitable project. Required farming equipments can be procured in house and less manual labour is required given that labour is the biggest issue now a days. There are multiple things that can be cultivated starting from bamboo, moringa to vegetables in a multi layer farming, even can have an integrated farm of green and animals. But unless done in large scale it is difficult to reach break even and reward of hard work would be very less.

I am sure there are people from my state working far away from their motherland and are eagerly waiting for right opportunity to go back home to near and dears, establish something on their own and have a life near home without compromising with current lifestyle.
This is a call for those, who has some awareness of farming and thinking of making it a profession. Is ready to spend 20/30 lacs in land and looking to move back to home or near home. I am looking for a group of 5 to 8 person (total investment capacity of 2 Cr). The plan is to acquire good chunk of low cost land (100 to 150 acres), make it suitable for farming (leveling, providing electricity and water, barbed wire boundary etc), sell 50% to cover whole cost and do own farming in rest of the available land. More detail will be shared personally and this would be executed with the collective knowledge base of the group.

Hello,

I am also looking for this kind of cluster program.

Dear Mr Sahu,
Well I would be interested , since I have been planning to go for integrated organic farming.
If I get to know like minded people, I don't mind meeting and discussing.
You can kindly share your contact details.

Last edited by a moderator:

odisha

I can help you. Please be in touch with me. I can help you four. MGJ Nayak, SPsinghdeo, Nirja s & youe self.

beriwal

Dear Sahu Ji, I am interested in this way of working.

soumyar

Hi, sounds interesting..
Dropped a personal massage. If you are still finalising on the plan can I get your contact details.

gkpatnaik

Hi. I am from Balasore, Odisha. I am an Engineering professional having 29+ extensive Industrial experience. I want to join and discuss with for opportunity in Cooperative Agriculture. Please contact.

SupportTeam

Staff member
@piyus7 --- Please post a Private message to the member you wanted to contact. To post private message, click on member username->Start conversation