Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agriculture Lands available 4 Lease/Rent around Bangalore on Yearly/Monthly Basis

Register

Click Here!

divyaonline

Hi,
We are the leading Agro-based company having the land base in & around Bangalore. We can arrange for the agriculture lands ranging from 1 Acre to 50 Acres with the facilities such as good water resource, fully compound/fencing, shed construction (for dairy projects, Goat/sheep projects) etc for rent on monthly as well as yearly basis. Interested people can contact us through private message with ur exact requirement.

Regards,
Divya

Last edited:

how much per hectre?

heelo madam,
i am Srinivas from Hyderabd i am intrested to lease one hectre fro vermicompost purpose

please send me which area located & Its Cost
i am waiting for Reply

Thanks & Regards
B.Srinivas
Please contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

murali_rani

Want to buy land

Hi,
We are the leading Agro-based company having the land base in & around Bangalore. We can arrange for the agriculture lands ranging from 1 Acre to 50 Acres with the facilities such as good water resource, fully compound/fencing, shed construction (for dairy projects, Goat/sheep projects) etc for rent on monthly as well as yearly basis. Interested people can contact us through private message with ur exact requirement.

Regards,
Divya
Hi Divya,
I want to buy around 5 acres of land around Bangalore within 100 km range and at reasonable price.Basically i m interesed in cheaper lands for teak cultivation

regards
Murali
Please contact...

Looking for land near bangalore with water resource

We need land near bangalore for lease and also purchase at minimum possible price, we don't mind 50 km outside bangalore.

kannankara

Madam,
I am interested to do some mixed farms like mushroom,vermicompost,small hatchery unit etc.For this purpose I required 2 acers of land for lease anywhere at about 50 km around bangalore.Please provide the lease amount per year.
regards
Abraham

land for lease

Dear madam,

I am an horticultural consultant based in Bangalore. Please let us know the particulars of the land available for lease and the lease amount per acre per year etc. as pm

Krishnamurthy

won_export

we require 5 Hector for hoticulture

We are corporate people. Let us know more about it.

regards/nav

Hi,

Regards,
Divya

divyaonline

Hi members

Dear Naveen,
I would definetely let u know the required details to u & all other members who has the land requirement for lease/rent by Feb 1st 2010. We will get back to u regarding all ur queries & formalities to be fulfilled as per our company rules.

Warm Regards,
Divya

vishwa6

Land needed

Hi,

I am looking for lease of land near chennai - upto 5 acres initially.
Do you have any contacts in and around chennai who can fulfil my requirement.

Thanks and regards,

Vishwa.

kumaramerica

want the cost for 10 acres of the land for lease

Hi Divya,
I want to start dairy farming in 10 acres of land with an initial stock of 40 animals. Kindly give me ur best price for the same per month.waiting for ur reply

Regards,
kumar

anil1956

land avaiable on lease

Dear friend,

lands near bangalore are very expensive either for purchase or for lease.The land rate is not below 5 lakhs upto 100 km and you need the land with assured water supply which is also difficult in many areas around bangalore.

It is a must to have atleast 10 acres land at one place to run a small agri project. please do not buy 2 or 3 acres which is useless except for real estate business.

Labour is also costly and difficult around bangalore or any city.
i am giving this feed back to help my friends so that they do not waste their money and time.

Further buying land in karnataka legally is almost impossible for all as per agri land reforms ACT. All the land purchased by ex chief minister Kumara swamy his wife Anita, PM Deve Gowda, present CM Yedyurappa are all ILLEGAL and Govt will take away the land.( not applicable to thieves read politicians)

There are certain legal methods to purchase land which needs to be followed.

This is general guidance.
If some people are look at long term lease of about 22 acres land with assured water supply round year, I can provide very safe offer. Land rent rs 10000/- per acre per year. Location 400 km from Bangalore local bus stand, railway station available. Land is attached to road.

I will also be providing technical know how, project report, monthly visit to advise if needed.

Interested people can contact.

anil patil

anil1956@hotmail.com
bangalore

Hi,

Regards,
Divya

Last edited:

reddypanadi

Hi,

Regards,
Divya
9th Feb 2011

I am interested in acquiring on lease, dry open land with water table all through the year, min. 50 acres at one place, total requirement about 300 acres, for min 10 years lease, fully legally secured. Send to your offer, location, etc. Alterntive ID . Thanking you.

rajcta

Hi Madam, im raj looking for 10 acers of land .plz send me the detail.

suresh_04

lands for lease

hi i am looking for lands on lease for agriculture lan to be less than 150kms from bangalore with all infrastructure pl contact me.
suresh_04@yahoo.com

Hi,

Regards,
Divya

krishmurthy

Please let us know the particulars of the land available for lease and the lease amount per acre per year etc. as pm. krishna

tkmanoj

heelo madam,
i am Srinivas from Hyderabd i am intrested to lease one hectre fro vermicompost purpose

please send me which area located & Its Cost
i am waiting for Reply

Thanks & Regards
B.Srinivas
Please contact...
Mr. Srinivas.

I have an agricultural land near Bangalore (50 kms from BGL) with good road approach and water availability. Pls let me know if you would like to lease on a mutually agreeable terms/conditions. If interested, pls PM me your contact details.

Regards,
Manoj

laksha

Dear Madam we require 2 to 3 acers on lease kindly send details
regards
rajesh