Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agri Business Ideas/Suggestions

Register

Click Here!

gut1kor

Hello Friends,

This is Gunasekhar. I have a 7.5 acres of farm land in AP, 130KM from Bangalore. I have very good water source sufficient for cultivating the total land. From Apr-2012 I want to start something. My initial idea was Dairy Farming.

But I want other profitable ideas from you guys. Please give me worthwhile ideas, pros and cons in that idea, investment and profitability margin. This would greatly help me.

Thanks
Guna

snehalsolanki

Hi,

Please send your requirements

We are manufacturer and exporter of dairy equipments like milking machines, milking parlours, bulk milk coolers and milk cans.

Last edited by a moderator:

colavt

Hello Friends,

This is Gunasekhar. I have a 7.5 acres of farm land in AP, 130KM from Bangalore. I have very good water source sufficient for cultivating the total land. From Apr-2012 I want to start something. My initial idea was Dairy Farming.

But I want other profitable ideas from you guys. Please give me worthwhile ideas, pros and cons in that idea, investment and profitability margin. This would greatly help me.

Thanks
Guna
grow good quality bananas. they will get you an yield worth 1 lakh per acre per annum.

:rolleyes:

mohanreddy

Hello Friends,

Thanks
Guna
Hi Guna., Where are you located? is it somewhere near Hindupur?

Thanks
Mohan

colavt

Reply to gunasekhar

Hello Friends,

Thanks
Guna
Dear Gunasekhar,
Grow bananas,
Good variety that are big in size. They will fetch you about Rs 1 lakh per acre per annum.

:confused::rolleyes:

rathorevs

Hello Friends,

Thanks
Guna
Many ppl have suggested you banana. you can find out the viability. plus close proximity to bangalore can provide you good opportunity in flower buisness. i dont know its feasibility at your end but you can surely try finding out economics . Biggest advantage is that with good quality of flowers you can get much better pricing. disadvatage is low shelf life

colavt

Dear Gunashkharan,

I had suggested bananas, as they have fairly good yield. Longer shelf life compared to roses. No problems even when it rains at odd times and least amount of maintenance. Make a pond in the centre and keep geese. They will help in eating the insects that spoil the crop.

Speak to me

ngopa2009

Hello Friends,

Thanks
Guna
friend,
i have a good sugessionmy please call or semt an sms to my mb to call you