Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

wireless temperature and humidity sensors designed specially for greenhouses

Register

Click Here!

lee1977

Finding it difficult to maintain a stable temperature & humidity level in a Greenhouse?

The STH-03ZB temperature and humidity sensor relieves the greenhouse owner from the frustrations of using wired devices. The wireless transmission distance is 65 meters and battery powered.

The STH-03ZB allows the Greenhouse owner to analyze data within the greenhouse. With the data that is received, the greenhouse owner can know about the environment of the greenhouse. As a result, the owner can reap a better harvest at the end of the growing session.

Please note that this item requires a router and coordinator to operate correctly. Please contact Howardto inquire about the STH-03ZB and the required accessories.

Last edited:

jmadhu

Temp & humidity

Finding it difficult to maintain a stable temperature & humidity level in a Greenhouse?

The STH-03ZB temperature and humidity sensor relieves the greenhouse owner from the frustrations of using wired devices. The wireless transmission distance is 100 meters and battery powered.

The STH-03ZB allows the Greenhouse owner to analyze data within the greenhouse. With the data that is received, the greenhouse owner can know about the environment of the greenhouse. As a result, the owner can reap a better harvest at the end of the growing session.

Please note that this item requires a router and coordinator to operate correctly. Please contact Howard: to inquire about the STH-03ZB and the required accessories.
Hi,
Get the details for 1acre area of GH with how many location to be kept for sensing the "T" & "H". What will be price range with displays
Rgds
JM

Last edited by a moderator:

lee1977

HI JM

Please email me , to email me the information regarding your greenhouse and how you use the area within your greenhouse.

Last edited by a moderator:

lee1977

wireless sensor STH-03ZB

I would like to say that if anyone wants to know more information regarding the wireless temperature and humidity sensor and actually looking to purchase the device, please let me know. I'll be happy to help you out!

Howard

kalepd1

Hi Howard, we have 2 acres of land at one place, planning to do complete automation, based on humidity sensor output, from my mobile
i should be able to control motor i.e watering control. is it possible? can you suggest me how many sensors will be required? Thanks in
advance Regards Shreyas

Last edited: