Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Where can I get price and availability of herbs for export purpose?

Register

Click Here!

sriramsree

Hi this is sriram from Tamilnadu. I'm very much interested to export herbal and herbal extracts. Where can I get the details of various herbal plants , price and availability ?
Especially alovera, ashwagandha, Basil's etc

ranarajesh

Hi this is sriram from Tamilnadu. I'm very much interested to export herbal and herbal extracts. Where can I get the details of various herbal plants , price and availability ?
Hallo Dear I can get you best price of aloe Vera what do you want leave or gel
Please mail me ranarajesh1008@gmail.com
Rajesh Rana
From Delhi
Thanks

Can I have Your Details on My watsapp application....9953104533

vasantharumugam

Dear Sir, I have 7 acre agriculture land near dharapuram , Tamilnadu. I am interested to cultivate herbals and i need contact for buyers or buying agency

intertrade

-----------------------------------

talk to me: 9620 557190.

i can source you fully certified, sterilised medicinal plant part's extracts which can be exported to any country in this world!*

supplying to USA, EU.

greenlandfns

We can supply directly from our member farmers all over India hundreds of raw herbs and herbal products, value added herbal products etc including the ones you mentioned at best competitive prices. Please mail us the list of products you want with minimum quantity order specified so that we can provide best price quote. Please mail along with your company/business contact details to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com
Please see our activities and services details in hundreds of our posts in this site: Search in site for: Well-Known Member: greenlandfns.

shishirak

I grow Pandanus amaryllifolius (Basmati leaves) in my farm. Please let us know if you are looking for it.

Thanks
Shishir
+919481487286