Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

What is Organic Farming???

Register

Click Here!

bribella

The benefits of "organic" Farming are the benefits to the village owners and suppliers while the drawbacks are for customers and the environment.

Pros:
Profit- the "organic" brand enables a store to charge prices that are 200-500% higher for the product.

Cons:
Land use- According to the UK Coursework Help Online Organic plants generate lower results in, causing in deforestation as more area is eliminated to generate the same amount of meals.

Soil erosion- natural plants do not use marijuana killers for marijuana control, causing in ground loss due to heavy tilling.

Energy use- increased tilling requires the consumption of more energy or diesel energy fuel to function the village.

Biohazards- naturally grown generate often contains e. coli, salmonella and other bacteria due to contact with fertilizer. Consumers of natural generate are four times more likely to agreement food-borne diseases.

Pesticides- because natural plants use less effective bug sprays, plants are applied more frequently and greater amounts of bug sprays are used on natural plants than on contemporary plants.

Crop damage- many natural fresh fruits and vegetables are broken by viruses and bugs.

Shelf life- natural generate degrades quicker than contemporary generate due to microbial pollution, harm from bugs and the lack of safety substances.

chantelbennet

I prefer organic food to the superficial. Organic fruits and vegetables taste much better and are healthier. If I had a possibility, I would grow up vegetables at home. By the way, I am a student of biology faculty and I need manager resume help. If you can assist, contact me please.

emmagrace

There is no universally accepted definition of organic farming , but most consider it to be a specific production system that aims to avoid the use of synthetic and harmful pesticides/ BTW read an useful info abiut biography essay sample.