Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted TURMERIC Seed Urgently

Register

Click Here!

edeel

Wanted TURMERIC seed urgently as the turmeric sowing season in north india is going on, plz contact on urgent base for assured booking and early purchase, with your details, info of seed variety, quality, price per kg and per ton and city of delivery, i repeat its on urgent basis and serious quire,
i have already tryed to contact some people through this site who have posted about turmeric seed availability but never heard back from them and wasted around one week waiting for there reply.
only serious people with seeds availability are welcome

Last edited by a moderator:

Turmeric seed

We can provide u best turmeric seed
Visit us Landscaping floricultural, Agriculture consultancy services, Horticulture garden development services, Garden development maintenance services, Organic fertilizer, Bio fertilizer, Agriculture horticulture projects, Micro direct agrication project, Fl

Regards

ajit9850

turmeric for sale

Wanted TURMERIC seed urgently as the turmeric sowing season in north india is going on, plz contact on urgent base for assured booking and early purchase, with your details, info of seed variety, quality, price per kg and per ton and city of delivery, i repeat its on urgent basis and serious quire,

Dear Mr. Buyer, Myself - I have 40 Quintols of turmeric seedlings (just dug from soil) and wantede to sale as a seed. My farm is in Ahmednagar district - 45 kms far away from Ahmednagar - address - A/p : Chitali, Taq : Pathardi, Dist : Ahmednagar,
I request you to please call me or reply me or give your contact details on above e-mail as early as possible because due to coming rainy season, i will go to prepare raw turmeric from next week. SO please contact me urgently.

abhimaha

Requirement of turmeric seed

Dear Friend,

I can supply Certified seeds of Salem variety.

If interested kindly send your requirement

sampadafarms

turmeric seed material readily available

i have already tryed to contact some people through this site who have posted about turmeric seed availability but never heard back from them and wasted around one week waiting for there reply.
Dear Mr. Adeel,

This is in response to your above posting. We have excellent quality TURMERIC seed material. It is ready and can be dispatched an any given time. Already, we started shipping the meterial to Madhya Pradesh. We have some enquiries from Kanpur area.

We are supplying this material to Karnataka, Kerala, Tamilnadu, AP and Madhya Pradesh. You can fly down to Hyderabad, inspect our best, disease free, good curcumin content TURMERIC SEED. Variety is ARMUR. Delivery will be at HYDERABAD. Lorry fright to your farm destination in North India extra as applicable. In just one day you can complete procurement.

We recommend 1 ton (1000 kG) to one acre. Let us know how for many acres do you require TURMERIC seed material. We have seed material for 450 acres on hand. As you mentioned that you need seed material immediately, kindly call me on my mobile 09848203647 for price and other terms & conditions.

Regards
Raghu Ram
Sampada Farms & Consultants

manicka

i am ready to supply

Dear Mr. Edeel,

This is in response to your above posting. We have excellent quality TURMERIC seed material. We have Good Quality Stocks.

We are supplying this material to , Kerala, Tamilnadu,Karnataka , AP and Madhya Pradesh.

We recommend 1 ton (1000 kG) to one acre. Let us know how for many acres do you require TURMERIC seed material. If any clarification Plz contact for price and other terms & conditions.

cdcdeoghar

Turmeric seed

If you are serious i will supply you from Bihar. Quality is good and Varity is Rajendra, soniya, Local also. for Rate Contact on

edeel

thank you for your prompt reply,
plz send me info on your seed type , variety, and seed classification through pm all other related info on seed and time of seed sowing
Rates of seed,
which city are you from (seed availability destination)
can u make delivery of seed

i need seed for half acre on immediate basis for testing purpose if result are satisfactory we will go for large scale plantation.

edeel

Dear Mr. Edeel,

This is in response to your above posting. We have excellent quality TURMERIC seed material. We have Good Quality Stocks.

We are supplying this material to , Kerala, Tamilnadu,Karnataka , AP and Madhya Pradesh.

We recommend 1 ton (1000 kG) to one acre. Let us know how for many acres do you require TURMERIC seed material. If any clarification Plz contact for price and other terms & conditions.
hello there,
this is in regard of turmeric seed and the post you have made,
i want to plant turmeric on half acre as testing ground if the result are good then i want to go for large scale plantation.
so seed need for half acre.
for western UP district bijnor, indo- gangatic plain fertile soil, sandy type soil.

plz recommend me which variety will do good in our part of land and weather condition.
rates of your seed
seed type and classification variety and warranty,
what is the right time to sow the seed.
and all other related info
which city are your seed available is delivery possible to our farms in western up Najibabad district bijnor.
remember its hot and dry in our area these days and august will be monsoon, then weather will be humid and warm with ample heat and sunlight and by late September early November it will turn cold till February end,

edeel

Dear Friend,

I can supply Certified seeds of Salem variety.

If interested kindly send your requirement

thank you for your prompt reply,
plz send me info on your seed type , variety, and seed classification through pm all other related info on seed and time of seed sowing
Rates of seed,
which city are you from (seed availability destination)
can u make delivery of seed

supply of turmeric seed

Hi,

we can supply the Raw turmeric seed with finest quality.

Price Rs16/- kg & per ton Rs 15500

City of delivery -KADAPA(dt),ANDHRA PRADESH

For further information please contact
Regards
Dhanunjaya