Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted sheeps

Register

Click Here!

cm chezhian

We Shanthi Farms, Karur,TN are looking for large no of sheep’s on every week on urgent basis. If you want to sell please call us

Last edited by a moderator:

sunroyale

reply from sunroyale consultancy

my name is umapathysankar.i am running a business consultancy firm in madurai,tamilnadu.i am giving consultancy in agri,ngos,real estate,computer exportsdata entry projects.for your query please send your contact details mail id and phone no to me via private message.thank you

chak

interested in sheep farming- brief me how will b the returns

Hi. My name is sampath kumar from karimnagar district. I am very much interested in sheep farming. please do extend help by briefing what will be the investment initially for 500 nos. I have 10 acres of land. how many labour will be required and how the returns will be. please let me know.

Wanted investors for the goat rearing.

Wanted investors for the goat rearing.

I have 8.5 acres of land with green fodder and goat shed in Tamil Nadu. I am looking for investors who can invest money in the farm by purchasing 100 goats. The goats will be grown in the farm.

The following are the facilities I can offer in the farm.
1. Goat shed.( stall fed methd)
2. Green fodder
3. Concentrate feed
4. Veterinary care
5. Labour
6. EB
7. Once grown sale of goats will be taken care.
The investor has to 1. Provide the money to buy 100 goats
2. Pay for the insurance of the animals
3. Other costs and terms and conditions will be worked out later.

Those who can invest in this project please contact me.

Philip Benis
Pondicherry
philbenis@yahoo.co.in

sunroyale

reply from sunroyale consultancy

please send your mail id to me.then only i am able to send information.here in tamilnadu one person have a sheep farm with more than 100 sheeps.if you are able to come here you may get live and pratical experience in all things.thank you

sampadafarms

Sheep & Goat Farms

Hi. My name is sampath kumar from karimnagar district. I am very much interested in sheep farming. please do extend help by briefing what will be the investment initially for 500 nos. I have 10 acres of land. how many labour will be required and how the returns will be. please let me know.
Dear Mr. Sampath Kumar,

We are Hyderabad based agri consutants providing services to farming community since 1991.

We are provding complete consultancy services to establish sheep/goat farms in intensive farming methods. The three basic prinicpals of the systme are

1. Stall Rearing
2. Zero Grazing
3. Silage Feeding

We will provide you our services to establish your 500 animals sheep farm. For basic information please send us mail to sampadafarms@gmail.com with your contact information, mobile number etc to enable us to send you the information.

Regards
Sampada Farms & Consultants

kkguru75

Please contact us for direct supply of Sheep / Lamb :
Dr. K K Raju
B.V.Sc, B.G.L
Retd. ED & JD (Animal Husbandry)
District Sheep Breeders Union President

Last edited by a moderator: